Chapter 6

The Rapper and the Rockstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ding dong!

 

“Nnnn…” Yesung groaned at the sound of doorbell ringing. He was still too sleepy; he didn’t want any visitor at the moment. He buried his face on the broad chest he was hugging as he sighed contentedly…

 

 

Chest?

 

 

Wait…

 

Yesung opened an eye and he could clearly see, with the help of the sunlight, the dazzling milky white chest of Cho Kyuhyun. OMG. . . . He remembered what happened last night. Made sense as they weren’t drunk at all. He didn’t lose his ’ ity, FYI. They just did a lot of after Kyuhyun found out that he was still a . If Kyuhyun’s hand didn’t feel so good gripping his hard last night, the rapper might have noticed the look of disappointment in his eyes after realizing that he would still be a after that night. Anyway…

 

Ding dong! Ding Dong!

 

He slept in Kyuhyun’s room which meant that the visitor was not his but Kyuhyun’s. Why did it take too long for him to realize that?! “Kyuhyun!” he half-whispered, half-yelled as he tried to sit up, but failed when strong arms tightened the hugged on his waist. “K-Kyu!”

 

“No…” Kyuhyun whined, pouting in his sleep.

 

Yesung would have found it cute and he would have loved to take a picture of the rapper if he didn’t hear the sound of Kyuhyun’s door clicking. ! The visitor had Kyuhyun’s spare key. He wouldn’t have mind that, really. Kyuhyun had a lot of friends. But even though he was fully clothed, Kyuhyun wasn’t and his friend might misunderstand if they were to be seen like this. Well, technically speaking, there wouldn’t be any misunderstanding since the situation they were in only screamed one thing. . But you get how Yesung was feeling, right? So, let’s leave it at that. “Kyu! Wake up! Someone—” Yesung stopped mid-way when the door of Kyuhyun’s bedroom opened.

 

Yesung gaped at the visitor while the visitor had a look that the Rockstar couldn’t properly describe. It was like the man wanted to be shock but he also wanted to keep a straight face and he was just stuck in between. Yesung knew that this was one of Kyuhyun’s college friends as the man was sometimes present at the cafeteria so he, instantly, panicked even more. “Uhm, I can explain,” he tried to sit up but Kyuhyun, you Cho Kyuhyun, wasn’t really helping. Kyuhyun decided that it was time to discipline him as he felt those strong arms wrapping securely around his waist and pulled him on top before sitting up, now he was straddling the half- Cho Kyuhyun’s lap in front of his friend. Their relationship was supposed to be a secret! What the are you doing, Kyuhyun?!

 

“Kim Yesung,” Kyuhyun called as his hand moved to grip Yesung’s hair so the latter was looking up at him. “You tried to escape from me twice, I don’t like that,” he said with his deep voice and he smirked when the Rockstar visibly shivered. “You want me to punish you again?” he asked as he leaned forward to taste those beautiful pink lips but before he could even do that, he heard a cough not too far from the two of them.

 

“Please do not do that in front of me,” the young man said as he tried to cover his eyes.

 

Feeling embarrassed, Yesung quickly tried to get away from Kyuhyun but to no avail. Kyuhyun wouldn’t let him go.

 

“Anyway, you promised you’ll meet umma and appa today, and I don’t want to be killed so get your lazy out,” the man continued, making Kyuhyun groan in frustration.

 

“Fine, get out!” Kyuhyun mumbled as he finally let go of his petite boyfriend.

 

The man left the bedroom as Kyuhyun and Yesung fixed themselves up. Yesung was curious. He was really, really curious but he kept his mouth shut because Kyuhyun seemed to be in a bad mood. They went out of the bedroom after dressing up, and Yesung bowed to the visitor first before he hurriedly went to the door, to go back to his apartment of course, but Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist and pulled him, an arm wrapping securely around his waist before giving him a sweet, innocent kiss. When they pulled away, Kyuhyun’s eyes were looking at him with such sweetness that he felt his knees weaken.

 

“I’ll message you, ok?”

 

Yesung was rendered speechless at that sweet tone so he only nodded before he quickly ran to the door. He had just opened the door to leave when he heard the man speak loudly, obviously letting Yesung hear what he planned to say on purpose.

 

“New toy?”

 

Yesung didn’t pause even when he fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter