Chapter 4

The Rapper and the Rockstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!”

 

Yesung groaned to the sound of his little brother’s sweet voice, calling him. He would have felt great, actually, only if he wasn’t so tired because of his busy schedule in the past days. He wanted to roll over and bury his head under his pillow, but he really couldn’t do that now. Because his little brother was comfortably straddling his stomach (making it a little hard for him to breathe given how Donghae was a little chubby but he wouldn’t say that) and his little hands were lightly slapping his cheeks.

 

“Hae-ah is hungry!”

 

Yesung still pretended to be asleep. Donghae knew how to prepare his cereal already. If the kid really was hungry, Yesung was sure that the kid wouldn’t waste his energy in waking him up. He heard the kid groan before the hands on his cheeks disappeared and dangerously landed on his waist.

 

“Hae-ah! Wah!” Too late. Yesung reacted a little too late. Donghae already started tickling him. “Baby! Ok! Ok!” he took those sneaky hands and pulled the little boy in a tight hug. When did his baby become so naughty?

 

“Good morning!” Donghae giggled cutely as he looked up at his brother with bright eyes.

 

Yesung looked back and melted at the sight. Donghae really is the cutest. “Good morning,” he said as he sat up. Donghae stood up from the bed as well, jumping while shouting happily as he went out of the bedroom.

 

“Pancakes!”

 

Yesung chuckled at his little brother’s cuteness. There were no greater things in the world than seeing his little brother smiling oh-so-cutely at him.

 

 

Yesung and Donghae sat in his veranda as they ate the pancakes he cooked. He put extra syrup on their pancakes because Donghae really liked sweets (him too). He made coffee for himself while Donghae had hot choco in his little cup.

 

“I’m like Yesung-hyung!” Donghae exclaimed happily as he sipped on his hot choco like how Yesung would do on his hot coffee.

 

Yesung laughed. Donghae really liked him. He felt a little proud because his little brother wanted to be like him someday. But he couldn’t help but worry a little, because the kid was obviously becoming clumsy as well. “Be careful, ok?” he reminded the boy. He didn’t want Donghae to be hurt if he was to spill the hot choco on himself.

 

“Ahjussi!” Donghae shouted while pointing at someone behind Yesung.

 

Yesung smirked. He hadn’t forgotten about Kyuhyun at all. This was actually part of his plan. He knew that Kyuhyun comes to his veranda every day but Yesung had always been hiding under his table. Now, he could finally greet Kyuhyun a good morning. Yesung internally high-fived himself for coming up with this brilliant plan.

 

“Donghae-ah! Yesung!”

 

Kyuhyun called them and Yesung made sure that he had that perfect smile before turning around to greet Kyuhyun. But he didn’t expect the sight at all. His perfect smile was immediately gone, his lips hanging open, and he dropped the hot coffee on his lap. Ouch. He should be panicking now, the hot coffee was dripping down his legs, but he couldn’t. He was too stunned to even move. How could Kyuhyun do this to him? The rapper only had tight boxers on. Yesung could literally see all of Kyuhyun. That tight boxers was doing nothing to hide the bulge in Kyuhyun’s crotch.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Yesung snapped out of his daydreaming when he felt his little brother’s hands, wiping his shorts with a napkin. His coffee mug stayed on his lap, good thing it didn’t break.

 

“Hyung should be more careful,” Donghae said as he looked up at his hyung with teary eyes. “Are you hurt?”

 

“Your hyung is really clumsy.”

 

Yesung turned to look at the man beside him. With him sitting, and the man standing, Yesung’s face was perfectly levelled with the rapper’s crotch and ! “Wahh!” Yesung fell on the floor as he tried to get away from the Kyuhyun. The rapper had miraculously jumped over the small gap between their verandas and was now standing too close to him with nothing but those damn boxers on.

 

“Is hyung ok?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun with such worried eyes.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled as he ruffled the kid’s hair. “Yeah, let’s go inside.”

 

Yesung was too shocked at this sudden event that he didn’t have the time to protest when he felt arms around his shoulders and legs and he was suddenly lifted, bridal-style. OMG OMG OMG. “Romeo and Juliet.” He thought and apparently, he said it out loud too, because Kyuhyun started laughing. Kyuhyun placed him on his sofa and instructed Donghae to get the first-aid kit. He actually felt like a princess and this should be hurting his pride, but he was too busy feeling happy and giddy to even do that.

 

“Hey”

 

Kyuhyun called him and Yesung looked at the rapper. Kyuhyun suddenly leaned close to him and stopped when they were only an inch apart and Yesung panicked inside. Was Kyuhyun going to kiss him? Kyuhyun was almost and was so close to him and--- OMG OMG OMG OMG. Why was he so lucky?!

 

“You really like me, don’t you?”

 

Yesung didn’t expect that at all!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter