Chapter 5

The Rapper and the Rockstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I'm finally updating again. I'm a little lost because Yesung was being a dom these past months but I think I'll get back on track after this chapter. Please bear with me :D

 

 

“What are we doing?” Yesung asked as he shifted on his little spare mattress which were meant to be used by a guest (if he had), not him. He felt an arm wrap tightly around his waist, pulling him closer… too close to the toned chest behind him that he could feel all those muscles thru their thin pajamas. He blushed. He blushed so hard. Why were the heavens so good to him?

 

“Sleeping?”

 

Yesung shrieked when he felt Kyuhyun’s breath tickle his nape. OMFG! Kyuhyun. For ’s sake, Kyuhyun was literally spooning him. They finished their movie night and Donghae insisted that Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun, by default, should sleepover. Why didn’t Yesung see that coming? Everything was going so well because of his little brother. Kyuhyun was even his boyfriend now! Donghae must really be his angel and cupid at the same time. He heard Kyuhyun chuckle and he pouted. The rapper must really like teasing him.

 

“You should turn around, or I’ll do something bad.” Kyuhyun warned.

 

Yesung contemplated whether he should turn around or not, wondering what ‘bad things’ Kyuhyun could do to him. He blushed redder as his mind went to a not so decent path and he mentally slapped himself. It hadn’t even been 24 hours since they’ve been together and for ’s sake, the kids were sleeping on his bed. How could he think of such impure thoughts?! “Kyuhyun, please sleep—” he stopped his sentence mid-way when he felt Kyuhyun shifted a little behind him and he felt a in between his clothed cheeks, and he blushed. Glaring as he turned around, he threw a weak punch on Kyuhyun’s chest before he half-whispered, half-yelled “Kyu!” which only earned him a smirk from the latter.

 

Kyuhyun held the little fist on his chest and smiled a genuine smile before kissing it gently. He was thankful for the little light the moon brought because he could still see how the elder was blushing thru his actions. “You are blushing too much,” he commented before bringing his lips closer to the other and kissed him passionately. He heard the shorter gasp and he smirked into the kiss before pushing the other to lie on his back. He continued devouring Yesung’s mouth, their tongues dancing together.

 

Yesung felt like he was in heaven when Kyuhyun hovered above him while continuing the kiss. He had dreamt of this before and now that it was actually happening, he felt like fainting… again. “K-Kyu---,” he gasped, feeling Kyuhyun’s hands get inside his shirt and he shivered, feeling the younger’s big hands caressing his sides.

 

“Hyung?”

 

Both froze for a second before they broke away and looked at the source of the voice. It was Donghae, who sat up and was cutely rubbing his eyes. Kyuhyun stayed on top of Yesung as he waited for what the kid has to say.

 

“Is Kyuhyun-hyung bullying you?” Donghae asked innocently as he looked at the two with the most adorable eyes.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled as he saw how Yesung panicked immediately. The elder clearly couldn’t handle pressing situations like this and to think that this only involved his little brother. He wondered how the Rockstar was able to sing on a stage. “Hae-ah, how could you?!” he started dramatically and Yesung’s eyes immediately shifted to him. Kyuhyun looked down for a moment, pressed his hand sensually where the elder was ticklish (thanks to Donghae for letting him know), and he smirked when the elder almost let out a gasp, good thing Yesung was able to bite his lower lip on time. “I was just showing your Yesung-hyung my love,” he continued, looking at the kid with a smile and Donghae smiled, too, before lying down on the bed again.

 

“Sorry, Kyuhyun-hyung! Please give Yesung-hyung lots of love!”

 

They both heard the younger saying, before everything went silent. The kid was just probably sleep talking.

 

“Kyu!”

 

Yesung whined and it looked so cute in the eyes of Cho Kyuhyun that he dived down and captured the rockstar’s lips again in a breathtaking kiss. When he pulled away, the elder quickly hid his eyes behind his arms, his lips panting, and it made Kyuhyun smile again. Yesung just looked too adorable… too innocent.

 

“I should get used to this, right?” Yesung mumbled, gasping, still hiding his face in his arms. He felt Kyuhyun’s hand tug on his arm, to reveal his face, maybe. But he refused.

 

“Yesung,” Kyuhyun called out with his lowest voice, feeling a little frustrated that the elder wouldn’t show him his face even in the dark. “Don’t hide.”

 

“B-But,” Yesung pouted, hearing the frustration in the rapper’s voice. He didn’t want to upset Kyuhyun, not when they were still on their first day. But he couldn’t show his face. Kyuhyun was too close. And he could feel everything, Kyuhyun’s breath, Kyuhyun’s warmth… he didn’t know if he could take it. “You’re too beautiful, I think I’ll pass out.”

 

Kyuhyun almost cooed… how did he get someone so innocent like Yesung? “Yesung,” he called again and forcefully pulled Yesung’s arms, caging the elder with his hands on either sides of his head and he looked at him in the eyes.

 

Yesung was practically in the clouds now. Kyuhyun was caging him! The handsome Cho Kyuhyun was imprisoning him with his arms! This could be every fangirl’s dream! Or in his case, fanboy! He couldn’t even move his wrists free from Kyuhyun’s strong grip, not that he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter