Chapter 1

The Rapper and the Rockstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yesung was sitting on his small chair in his small veranda at the second floor of the condo unit he was renting. He was sipping on his hot coffee when the door of his neighbor's veranda opened, and he immediately hid himself under the small table in front of him. It couldn't be helped because he was a shy, 23-year old college student and his new neighbor who just moved in yesterday, wearing such baggy clothes, his forehead covered with a black bandana, looked so cute and it only made him shyer if it was even possible.

 

He peeked with his small, almond eyes, squinting, as his new neighbor let himself out and he gasped, slapping a hand over his mouth (silently) when the man came out half-, wearing only a baggy pajama below. He wasn’t muscly and his stomach was just okay, but he looked so cute and Yesung wanted to flee from the scene because he felt shy just by looking at the unknowing man. But anyway, he fled from the scene, knocking over the table in the process and his cup of coffee broke as it hit the floor, the coffee spilling.

 

.

 

Yesung quickly went back inside his apartment and put his small hands over his chest. How could he be so clumsy at these times? He was bound to be find out if he was always so careless.

 

“Was that a cat?”

 

Yesung heard the man’s voice and he sighed. Good thing, the man didn’t see him or else, he would have to explain why he hurriedly hid himself. Knowing himself, he wouldn’t be able to come up with a proper excuse and the man would surely find out his silly attraction.

 

 After he was sure that the man was back inside his own apartment, he quickly went back to the veranda to clean the mess he accidentally made. He cleaned it and whimpered a little, seeing his favorite cup broken, but he brushed his emotions away, wiping the lone tear away before quickly cleaning his veranda. He easily gets emotional. He should get rid of that, as what his band mates had been saying. He should be strong. He was their vocalist, after all.

 

Once he was done, he quickly readied himself for school and left. He had to attend three subjects today and after that, he had to go to his part time job as a waiter in a café and then go to his gig at this one club. He was a busy man. He couldn’t be bothered with silly attraction right now. He had to pursue his dreams. And so, go through his day he did.

 

 

Yesung was at the university cafeteria, eating with his bandmates Leeteuk, the guitarist, and Siwon, the drummer, and everyone was looking their way. It wasn’t unusual, as they were head-turners, not only because the three of them were always wearing black, but Yesung heard that people think they were handsome. It was probably because of their eyeliner. (LOL)

 

They were discussing about the gig scheduled tonight when a loud group came to the cafeteria, obviously getting all the attention, Yesung’s as well. Yesung turned to look at the cafeteria entrance and his eyes went wide, seeing his cute neighbor with some of his friends. He was laughing at something his friend had said and Yesung couldn’t help but admire the wonderful tone of his cute neighbor’s laugh.

 

“Yesung?” Leeteuk called the man, who was obviously staring at the group of gangsters for too long already.

 

“Ah sorry,” Yesung turned to look at his bandmates. By the way they were staring at his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter