006. lowkey

jealousy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

park chaeyoung thinks that she has the most supportive fiancé in the world. she’s undeserving of him. he was always great with small gestures, the finer details people easily forgot. she thinks about the countless times she’d doze off in the passenger seat, only to wake up to him waiting patiently on the drivers side not wanting to wake her up with the seat suddenly heated and music down low. then she thinks about the way he always picks her up when her schedules are busy, even when she’s on the other side of the city and his schedule is much more hectic than hers. park chaeyoung thinks about the way he always whispers ‘i love you’ when he thinks she’s already fallen asleep, and the way he wipes off her makeup when she drops onto bed after a long day without doing her skincare. she thinks of how he always remembers the small things, and always makes sure that their dates go for as long as possible and hold a new meaning each time. if she were honest, she met jeon jungkook during a time where she didn’t think she’d ever find someone she’d like to marry. there she was, her heart so full that it could burst, because she found someone she truly did love. all the men before him are nothing but a forgotten memory, and all she cares now is about the future the two have together. 

 

jeon jungkook comes over to the dorm and offers to make dinner. she seems hesitant at first, but he reassures her that he’d taken a special class prior and that it was a simple recipe. he kisses her softly and tells her to trust him. she has her delivery app on standby. park chaeyoung makes her way to the living room, with glasses of wine for the other girls. “i thought you said he couldn’t cook?” kim jisoo looks at him cautiously, “... should i order some pizza now just in case.” “i don’t know,” she responds worriedly, taking a sip from the glass, “... we’ll see.” but the group continue anyway, talking a little bit about their activities before the topic of their marriage comes into question. “when are you planning on having the ceremony, chaeyoung? it’s been a while since the engagement,” jennie kim comments. park chaeyoung blushes, her down as she stares at her lap as she shrugs. “you haven’t decided on a date yet? chaeyoung!” jisoo  kim yells, before the other girls frown, an unspoken cautious to keep her voice down in case jeon jungkook could hear, “... i don’t know why, that’s all.” park chaeyoung changes the subject quickly, leaving an uneasy feeling in jisoo’s stomach.  

 

the night continues relatively smoothly for the most part as jeon j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter