004. yes

jealousy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for the first time in a long time, jeon jungkook has an entire week without work. if you weren’t counting the scheduled video lives that were to be done from home, it would be closer to a month. he appreciates the much needed rest, especially so when park chaeyoung decides to stay the nights in his apartment. waking up to her breath against his arm, slowly peeling himself off her to prepare coffee for the two before really starting the day with some fancy breakfast spread (because she’d been looking at way too many pinterest boards and well— they have the time for it) before ending the night cuddling as they watch a movie. repeat. and repeat. jeon jungkook believes that he could spend the rest of his life in that exact manner and not get bored. hell— who could get bored of waking up to those beautiful chocolate orbs and soft delicate features? but park chaeyoung, was another story. she loved him a lot, and always cried over their conflicting schedules and lack of time together but now that she was by him twenty five eight, she felt like she needed a change of scenery. he could see it in her eyes, that while she was completely content with being with him, that her heart was heavy and her brain was full of anxious thoughts. “i guess everything just puts things into perspective, but it makes me scared about the unknown,” she once told him without thinking much, as she finished an entire pint of ice cream, “... i just hope things can end soon, there are enough tragedies for the next century in this year alone.” 

 

he takes the initiative and rents out a cottage by the mountains for an entire week. she seems a little less angsty as she excitedly packs for their trip, bringing way too many outfits considering the fact that the pair will most likely only be staying indoors for the most part. park chaeyoung is in charge of the food for the road, which means that she buys practically a trolley of crisps and makes a few kimbaps because the risk of getting caught at a restaurant is simply too high. they drive early morning, before the sun rises. he chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter