Chapter Zero: Dreaming

two of a kind

"CHANGBIN! GRAB MY HAND!"

Changbin grabbed Felix's hand and held it in his own firmly, trying not to panic. Felix lifted Changbin from the steep, rocky cliffside and gave him a huge hug once he knew Changbin was safe. Changbin immediately hugged Felix back and pulled away after sveral minutes to look Felix in the eyes. Felix stared back. Soon the two boys were staring deeply into each other's souls, both feeling strong emotions for each other. Changbin eventually snapped out of it, and Felix did too.

"Felix," Changbin blurted, "I love you."

Felix stared at Changbin for about two seconds before giving him the biggest, messiest kiss ever. Tongue and all.

"I love you too," said Felix. Changbin blushed a deep red.

They kept being all romantic, wasting the night away. The night was dark, the only source of light being the dim glow of the moon. The two boys eventually found themselves laying on the ground next to each other, despite all the rocks that poked at them. They gazed up at the stars that were shining beautifully that night.

"The stars are beautiful tonight," Felix exclaimed, "just like you."

Changbin felt like he had just been touched by angels, but felt kind of embarrassed at what Felix had just said to him. He took his shoe off and whacked Felix in the face with it.

"What was that for?!" Felix half-yelled, giggling.

"That's what you get for being all hot!" Changbin replied, also giggling.

Felix was starting to laugh harder. "But your shoe stinks!" He shouted.

At this point, both boys were laughing so hard they thought they might actually die from it. They kept on looking up to the sky, making a few brief comments about all the contellations they could see and about how pretty they were.

"I think I see Scorpio," said Changbin.

"Where?" Asked Felix.

Changbin pointed up to a shepe in the sky formed by the stars that represented a scorpion. "There."

Felix tried to look where Changbin was pointing, but from his angle he couldn't really tell. "Changbin, I have no idea where you're pointing."

Changbin let out a light sigh. "Don't you know your constellations?"

Felix shook his head. "No, not really. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry," said Changbin. "It's totally fine if you don't know your contellations."

The two kept on stargazing and Felix slowly scooted closer and closer to where Changbin was laying, and eventually their sides were toughing. Changbin smiled, letting out a small moan of joy. Felix turned his head and gave Changbin a small kiss on the cheek. Changbin gave Felix a kiss on his cheek in return. Eventually sleep claimed the two boys and they were peaceful. Changbin had managed to roll on his side in his sleep and put his arm on Felix's chest.

They kept sleeping until a bright light made Felix wake up. He looked to his left to see if Changbin was awake, but it looked as though he hadn't even noticed the light. And all of a sudden, Changbin faded to dust right before Felix's eyes.

"Changbin!" Felix called. No answer. Felix felt like he was about to cry.

Where did my Binnie go? He wondered. Why did he just disappear? I need my Binnie!

Felix started to sob his eyes out. He needed Binnie. He'd die without him.

Suddenly Felix felt this sort of pain in his chest. It didn't feel like any pain he had ever felt before, but it still hurt. Is this what it's like to die? He thought.

The pain was getting worse. It felt as though his soul was getting split in two. Tears were still rolling down his face when he cried out, "Binnie! I need my Binnie!"

And suddenly, everything went black.


Felix woke up in a cold sweat, tears streaming down his face and breathing heavily. Calm down, he told himself. It was just a dream. Felix looked around him to see if there was any sort of threat, and when he looked to the right, he couldn't believe what he had just saw. There was someone sleeping in his bed, identical to him.