Flirt Eunbi?

With You

 

 

After they had let go of each other’s hands, the two of them started to have a casual conversation to catch up on some things.


 

“So, did you really break up with someone, that’s why you have called me” Sakura was the one who broke the silence, but then corrected herself “Oh! correction, my co-doctor was the one who called me to check upon you”



 

“Woah, that’s right, I asked for your help when I break up with someone” Eunbi recalled what she had said seven years ago


 

Sakura had just nodded her head. “Based on what you have said it seems like you did really break up with someone. Am i right?” Sakura asked as she sat down on the chair on the left side of Eunbi’s bed.


 

“Yup, fresh from the break up” Eunbi said and avoided Sakura’s gaze.


 

“Do you need advice, or do you want to let out your rants from your break up? are you still in pain about your break up?” Sakura asked Eunbi

 

Eunbi looked back at Sakura and both of them had stared at each other for a few minutes.


 

“so many questions, doctor. But the answer to your two questions are no, I don’t need advice and I don’t have any rants that I want to let out. And the third question, if it’s emotionally, my answer is no. I don’t feel any pain emotionally about my recent break up”

 

“hmm. if you answer like that, I have to assume that you are in pain physically. does your ex-girlfriend perhaps...hitting you when you are still together?” Sakura managed to ask Eunbi even the last sentence. She didn;t mean to get into Eunbi’s life, but she just asked this out of concern.


 

Eunbi let out a small laugh. “No, not to that extent. Haeyoon is kind. It’s just that I don't think my break-up was the cause of the pain I sometimes feel on my chest.

 

Sakura nodded as she now took note that the pain that Eunbi was feeling was just only on her chest.”Very well, we’ll see once the results are up. We’ll just run some tests for you to take them tomorrow”. Sakura said and started to write on her notepad that she got from her coat. 

 

“I’ll just ask my secretary to schedule you for tomorrow’s test”


 

Eunbi smiled and thanked the doctor in front of her.

 

“Thank you, doctor Miyawaki,” Eunbi said as she read the nametag on her coat.

 

“You don;t really need to call me that, just call me Sakura,” the doctor said. Then the door on the room opened and revealed the doctor that had checked up Eunbi 2 weeks ago. 


 

“Oh, Saku-chan, I see you've met Miss Kwon already,” the tall girl said as she walked to Sakura’s side.

 

“Well, actually, we meet 7 years ago” Sakura said with a smile on her friend

 

“Ohh, interesting. How did that happen?” Chaeyeon asked in awe


 

“We’re actually… schoolmates” Eunbi was the one who answered.

 

Sakura pointed at Eunbi, gesturing that she had said what she was about to say to Chaeyeon.

 

“That’s nice,” Chaeyeon said in awe. After a few seconds, she then went back to her xone and handed Sakura some files on her board that doctors are carrying whenever they are on rounds. Sakura accepted it and scanned the details that were on the board.

 

“here are her records that I’ve seen 2 weeks ago” 

 

“Thanks Chae” Sakura said and they smiled at each other

 

“anytime Saku-chan” Chaeyeon said and patted Sakura on her back. “Anyway, I have other patients that I need to attend to. I’ll be going then. I’ll leave Miss Kwon to you, then” Chaeyeon said as she bid goodbye. Sakura nodded 


 

“No problem, Chae. Take care then” Sakura said and gave her friend a warm smile. 

 

“Miss Kwon, I’ll be going in first. Don’t worry, you’ll be staying in Saku-chan’s clinic. I called your secretary and she is on her way here and she is carrying your things too. Then” Chaeyeon said and gestured at the door she then bowed at Eunbi before leaving the room.


 

“So, I can’t go home?” Eunbi asked


 

“You can’t go home yet,” Sakura said as she flipped the reports that Chaeyeon had just given her . “Looks like you are stressed out and you need rest. And besides, my clinic has a very calming atmosphere. Most of my patients are relieved to stay in here” 

 

“Your clinic is different” Eunbi said and eyes every corner of the room.

 

“I’ll take that as a compliment” Sakura said 

 

“I mean it’s different because you let your patients stay here. Isn’t it usual that a patient should stay in a hospital? And if you make your patients stay in here then I have to call this as an hospital not a clinic” 

 

“Well, I want my patients to stay on my clinic so that I can monitor them, that’s why. And I just don’t want my clinic to be called a hospital, that’s the only reason. And look, I’m helping people to save money for being hospitalized because I don;t really let them pay as much as they need to when they were in a hospital”

 

Eunbi nodded “I guess this clinic is big then, and generous for that matter” Eunbi added as he looked at Sakura. “And I guess you have many nurses working in here. You can;t just monitor more than 5 payiets at the day” Eunbi said as a matter of factly.


 

“Hmm. Yes I do have nurses that are working for me, Eunbi. Why? Want to flirt with one?” Sakura asked with her eyebrows dancing midair, like teasing the young CEO in front of her.


 

Eunbi had coughed a little after hearing Sakura’s words--like she was caught off guard about something.


 

“No,” Eunbi said as she recovered from the cough that had escaped her.

 

Sakura just nodded, but she was smiling, clearly not convinced about what the young CEO told her.

 


 

“Aish, stop smiling, doctor” Eunbi said and lay down on the bed again and pulled the blanket up “I’ll take some rest” Eunbi said and closed her eyes to pretend that she was clearly sleeping.


 

Sakura was still smiling but decides to leave Eunbi for now and give her some rest because she also needs to monitor her other patients. She can't just give special treatment to someone she knows personally, even if she was one of the reasons why she was in this ladder of success right now. She is not like that, Sakura wants to be fair at all costs.


 

Sakura then stood up and bid her goodbye to the young CEO.


 

“Okay, I’ll leave you then, Eunbi. Please don’t think of other stressful things like work. Just take your time to rest please” Sakura reminded when she saw that Eunbi was still pretending to be asleep, she took that as a sign to leave. She was in a good mood that she had just teased someone she wanted to tease for a long time. But before she could completely leave the room, she stopped on the doorstep and turned her body back to where the young CEO was taking her rest. “Oh, by the way, is it okay if a Japanese nurse will tend to you while I’m monitoring another patient, or a Korean one?” Sakura asked while still giving the teasing look to Eunbi. 

 

After Eunbi heard what Sakura had just said to , she opened her eyes shut and sat up while making a pissed face to Sakura and let out a cute cry, begging Sakura to stop. “Yaaah~ stop it please” Eunbi cried cutely


 

“Stop what?” Sakura tried to act like she was not teasing Eunbi at all.

 

Eunbi then grabbed the pillow and threw it to the doctor but Sakura was faster and closed the door immediately before the pillow had touched her. 

 

“Aish!” Eunbi said as Sakura had left. She didn’t expect that she was being teased by someone who just met her only once. 







 

 Selling – Damir Mujkic, Realtor

  this is the second update for today, the next one will be up in a few. Please do leave a comment about your thoughts, suggestions, and other things that you want to say. Thank you for reading till here.