Who are you?

With You


 

7 years later

 

 

 

Sakura clicked her mouse to open the mail she had just received, and after seeing who sent it, she immediately read the mail. 

 

FROM: Silver Rain

 

We are pleased to inform you that your order had been delivered into your address. If there is an inquiry you would like to ask, just email us at @silverrain.27.com. Thank you!


 

 It was the first jewelry she ever bought, she didn't really like jewelries to begin with, but after seeing the design in an interview of the designer had grabbed her attention. It was a design she had seen 7 years ago, from the same designer she knew. It was the design of the person who lifted her spirits up when she was about to give up on becoming a doctor, It was Eunbi's design. She had kept her words 7 years ago, keeping her eye out for Eunbi until now. From her first project as she worked at another jewelry line, she knew Eunbi would be successful, and she did. In fact no one expected Eumbi to risk her money to start her own jewelry line. Her first release of jewelry was sold out due to its unique designs and well, it suits women of all ages. Sakura had watched every news, every interview, read every magazine regarding Eunbi's journey until she released her own jewelry linesilver rain. She probably won't wear the jewelry she had bought but she wanted to keep it, in case Eunbi was ready to call her again. 

 

After their talk at the rooftop, they never really saw each other again until Eunbi graduated, but Sakura can't just forget Eunbi, knowing that she was the one who comforted her and gave her fire to be as successful as she is now, probably not the most famous doctor in Seoul but one of the most respective doctors since her operations are all success, and she does her job really well, she is also became the doctor of other celebrities, and in surgeries, well even those who have a 40% of survival rate had been operated skillfuly by Sakura. Eunbi was right at what she said 7 years ago, operations are much more important in becoming a doctor than just by memorizing every text written in the book. And Sakura can't seem to forget Eunbi because she owes her a lot. And she wants to thank her for it. 



 

Sakura heard a knock on the door and assumed that it was her secretary to tell her that her breaktime is over and her new patients are coming in for today. 

 

 

"Yes?" Sakura asked and exited the mail that shehad just read. 

 

The door opened and revealed her secretary' face who was peeping. 

 

"Doctor Miyawaki, your new patient will be sent in after 5 minutes" her secretary flashed her a smile. 

 

"Okay, I got it. Thanks Hyewon" Sakura said and smiled at her secretary. 


 

"She tidied herself up before consulting with her patients again for the day. 







__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 




 

A camera shutter sound can be heard continuously and the photographer's words echoed through the room. 

 

"Nice!" The photographer complimented and shot for another angle of where the jewelries can be seen perfectly. 

 

"And last shot for today" the photographer said and shot a photo. 


 

He smiled as he checked the photos on his camera. 

 

The model stood up and headed near the photographer. 

 

"Thanks for accompanying any shoot, Dongwoo-oppa!" The photographer said

 

"No worries Eunbi, you are like my real dongsaeng ehy? just tell me every time you need help okay?” Dongwoo said and patted Eunbi’s head.


 

Eunbi flashed Dongwoo a smile. Dongwoo was always helpful towards her, that's why she was very thankful.


 

Eunbi does almost all of the works in her jewelry line, from designing, to making the jewelries, and even modeling for the commercial and photoshoot to promote her designs and works, and modelling her own brand seems more effective to boost her sales. So it's no doubt that when she bid goodbye to Dongwoo, she immediately felt dizzy and held her head  that is hurting for some time now. 


 

“Are you all right?” someone behind her had caught her before she fell onto the floor. 

 

“Haeyoon-ah, what are you doing here?” Eunbi asked Haeyeonher girlfriend. She was surprised to see Haeyoon, because a few weeks ago, their relationship seemed to be a little off, and they hadn't had a conversation since then. Eunbi likes Haeyoon at first, but now, well, she was not really that sure about it. And she thought that love is like this, she thinks that loves come and go, and that feelings fade away. 

 

“Looks like you’re working hard, Eunbi'' then Haeyoon laughed after she realized what she had just said. “I’m sorry, I forgot that you are always a hardworking person” Haeyoon corrected herself. “But you need rest too, Eunbi. Make sure to take a rest too, look at you now, you seem a little off” Haeyoon said and sat down comfortably on the sofa in the studio.


 

“Thank you Haeyoon” Eunbi said and took a seat too. “But why are you here? you never visited me, not even once, why the sudden change?” Eunbi said and held her chest.

 

“Why, don’t I have the right to visit you?” Haeyooon said and looked at Eunbi. But she got worried when she saw Eunbi who looked like she was in pain. “Hey, are you okay?” Haeyoon asked

 

“I’m just tired,” Eunbi said about her still holding on her chest, and trying to catch her breathing. “I’m gonna be okay. Just tell me what you want to say, Yoon” Eunbi then let go of her chest as it soothes down a little and the pain that she was feeling was also decreased. She looks a little calmer now and composed herself as she sat more comfortably on a chair.

 

“I just wanted to say sorry, Eun” Haeyoon started and looked at Eunbi. 

 

Eunbi then nodded. Haeyoon was confused as she didn’t hear a ‘why’ from Eunbi. 

 

“Aren’t you going to ask me why?” Haeyoon asked with a frown

 

“Come on, Yoon, We both know that we wanted to end this relationship for a long time” Eunbi said

 

“Looks like I don’t have to explain everything” Haeyoon giggled. “I’ve practiced what to say right now, So it’s a waste,” Haeyoon said and they both smiled.

 

“I'm glad you already know it though. I wish you the best, Eun, I know you’ll do well on business” Haeyoon said and stood up and extended her hand for a handshake.


 

Eunbi accepted it and they both shook hands “Take care then” Eunbi said and smiled at Haeyoon, who had also returned the action.

 

“I will, you have to do the same, and stop overworking yourself” Haeyoon said and Eunbi rolled her eyes.

 

“Ugh, stop nagging me, Fine, fine. I’ll take a break 2 days a week. Are you happy with that?”

 

Haeyoon nodded. “Sure, that’s great”

 

“Goodbye then” Eunbi said

 

“Goodbye, Eun” Haeyoon said and they stopped shaking hands and Haeyoon then started to walk away to go to her meeting. Eunbi followed her to the door and waved at her.

 

Before Haeyoon could totally exit the studio, she stopped and looked back at Eunbi.

 

“By the way, I will call my doctor to have you check up. You’ll be in your office tomorrow right?” Haeyoon shouted and Eunbi shook her head. She could not believe Haeyoon was being a pain in the until the end.

 

“Sure, do what you want,” Eunbi said and froze her hands on the air like she was surrendering.

 

Haeyoon waved and smiled widely before leaving Eunbi in the studio.











 

Eunbi was polishing up her designs when she heard a knock on her office.

 

“Yes?” she asked and her secretary entered.

 

“President, Doctor Lee is here to check up on you. She said she was sent by Miss Park Haeyoon” her secretary said.

 

“Send her in please. Thanks Yena '' Eunbi said and removed her specs which she only wear when working.

 

Her secretary bowed and exited her office. After a few seconds, a tall girl had entered her office.

 

“Make yourself comfortable please” Eunbi said and gestured to the chair on her front. 

 

The doctor had nodded and extended her hand after sitting down “Doctor Lee Chaeyeon” 

 

Eunbi accepted it immediately and bowed to the doctor in front of her

 

“I’m Kwon Eunbi, Nice to meet you doctor”


 

“Nice to meet you too, Miss Kwon”

 

After she shook hands, Chayeon opened her briefcase and revealed her stethoscope and put it on her ears. She stood up and walked near the president and checked her from her chest to her backs.

 

After checking, she grabbed her notepad and listed a few things here and there. Then she checked Eunbi’s vitals and asked her a few questions.

 

“Miss Kwon, I need you to tell me everything you are feeling, whether you're in pain or not, are you perhaps, feeling something unusual?” Doctor Lee had asked.


 

Eunbi tried her best to remember what she was feeling for the past few days.


 

“Hmm, I was feeling a little bit dizzy lately and my I occasionally feel headache and sometimes I feel sleepy”


 

“Aha” the doctor said and continued writing on her notes while talking “ Looks like you are overworking, Miss Kwon. Do you sometimes have trouble sleeping?” the doctor asked and looked at Eunbi


 

“Yes, but I take sleeping pills sometimes, but I am not really taking anything these past few weeks. I don’t usually sleep, I guess” Eunbi said and stood up to make 2 cups of coffee on her coffee maker in her office. She brought them on the table and gave the other cup to the doctor. She started sipping it and sat down on her chair.


 

The doctor thanked Eunbi and drank the coffee also, when she stopped writing, she ripped the paper which she wrote on her notes and gave them to Eunbi. 

 

“Take these medications which I prescribed for a month and I’ll be checking on you again. Make sure to take a rest also. You must sleep before 9 in the evening please. And eat healthy foods” The doctor said and Eunbi nodded.

 

“Thanks doc, I will do all that” 



 

“Are you sure you are not feeling anything else other than those?” the doctor asked and drank the coffee she was offered by the president

 

“Ah!” Eunbi shouted as she remembered something. “I remember, doctor. I felt something in my chest yesterday, I felt pain for a short while and my breathing seems to become harder than before” Eunbi explained.

 

“On your chest? Where exactly?” the doctor asked

 

“Here” Eunbi said and pointed on her left chest.

 

“Hmm, I’m not sure about that. Much better if I let my friend have a look on you, since she is a cardiologist” the doctor said and opened her bag to look for her friend’s business card and handed it to Eunbi. “She doesn't do private meetings for a patient but she has a clinic. I recommend you to visit her please”

 

Eunbi checked tha card and nodded her head. Then she looked back at the doctor

 

“Thanks doctor Lee. I will visit her, sometime” Eunbi said and stood up once the doctor had also stood up 


 

“I will take my leave then since many patients are calling right now” the doctor bid goodbye to Eunbi,


 

Once the doctor had left, Eunbi looked at the business card she was holding.


 

“Doctor Miyawaki Sakura” Eunbi read. She frowned. “Now, why does this name sounds familiar?” Eunbi asked to herself



 

 

Selling – Damir Mujkic, RealtorSecond chapter is here, please leave a comment about your thoughts,also I would like to have this oppurtunity to thank those who commented even before I post the first chapter, thank you so much for the comments! Also thank you Jo, for always supporting my works, thank you for always praising it, Jo, you know who you are hehe. 

to my lovely readers, I hope you stay tuned for more updates, Thank you for reading!