Nice to meet you... again

With You





 

It was 2 weeks since Doctor Lee Chaeyeon had paid Eunbi a visit to take a look on her.It seems like Eunbi had been doing all the doctor recommend her, well that was for the first week, but on the second week, she continue to overwork herself since the company had a partnership for a project has been coming up. After all, Silver rain will have a collaboration with one of the most famous fashion line not only in Korea but all around the world--Blanc & Eclare. Eunbi always staying awake late at night to finish many designs that her company needs to present to Jessica, and sometimes she often forgets to take her meals. It seems like her company is doing so well that she can rest, after all her employees are trustworthy that she can trust them her work, but to be honest, she don’t want to do any of that, since she wanted to prove her professors in college that she can do it, that her business is doing so well, and that she is the one who is really working hard to lift it up. It was the 7th day and she just had 4 hours of sleep last night and the other one are sleepless nights since she was busy holding her pen and creating designs and making jewelries. 

 

She was busy polishing up her designs when she heard a knock on the door of her office. Then her secretary showed up.

 

“President, Ms. Jung arrived earlier than her appointment, do you want to show her around the building and show the best selling designs in our creative room?” her secretary asked.


 

Eunbi closed her sketchbook and put her graphite pencil down. She then removed her glasses and nodded her head as she looked at her secretary who just reported to her.

 

“Great Idea, Yena. I’ll be at the lounge in a few. Please inform her. And show her these in advance” Eunbi said and stood up and handed Yena her sketchbook.

 

“B-but President, this designs are meant to be shown at the meeting later” yena asked confusedly

 

“I know, just make her anticipate for the designs that she and her models can wear in the photoshoot” Eunbi smiled as she informed her Secretary the idea that she had.She had always been somehow very confident

 

“Then, I’ll inform her right away,” Yena said and bowed down before exiting the CEO’s office.


 

Eunbi then walked on the mirror of her office and tidied herself up, fixing her cobalt blue suit and fixing the strands of her hair. After that she walked back to her desk and on the drawer of it, she grabbed her energy drink. She drank from it before exiting her office and ignored the stinging sensation she had felt on her head and her palpitating heartbeat.





 

“Miss Jung. What a nice day to see you” Eunbi said as she walked to the other designer that she will be doing a collaboration with. 


 

“What a pleasure to meet you, Miss Kwon” Jessica said and extended her hands as she smiled.


 

Eunbi accepted the handshake and returned the smile also.


 

“Please allow me to tour you around, well, if wanted to see our past desings including tyhe bestselling ones, and if you want some designs, they can also be used on the photoshoot next month” Eunbi said as they start to take a stroll on the company building.

 

“I would love to do that and see your notable works” Jessica nodded and flashed a smile again.



 

Eunbi had toured Jessica to the building and explained the reason behind every photo of jewelries as they passed it by. Amd in the main course where the company put their best selling designs and jewelries is in the room that they called creative room, where the jewelries are placed on glass with lights around it to give it a very pleasing sight.



 

Eunbi explained the name and her reason in making the jewelries while Jessica was busy checking every detail of each jewelry. Suddenly, Eunbi felt dizzy and she felt a heavy feeling on her chest. She shook her head and put her hand on her chest while the other hand had grabbed the nearest table she could hold on to keep her balance up.


 

“A-are you okay, Miss Kwon” Jessica said and ran near Eunbi to hold her in both of her arms.

 

Eunbi tried her best to stand up. After all she can’t be seen weak in front of her partner. She nodded and smiled.

 

“I’m okay, Miss Jung. Don't worry” She said and fixed her suit again.

 

“Are you sure, we can cancel the meeting and reschedule it instead” the other designer suggested

 

“No, I’m fine. I just felt sleepy for a second

 

the other designer was a little bit worried but she just brushed that off once Eunbi extended her hands on the front to tell her to keep walking. Jessica did as she was told and she continued checking the other designs. She walked forward but Eunbi was not by her side and Eunbi just remained from her place. She wasn sweating and her chest started to feel heavy, she held her head and her chest as she started to have trouble breathing. 

 

Jessica starts to ask some questions as she expected Eunbi to be walking along with her but she frowned when she didn’t see the designer beside her. She frowned and looked back to where they had stopped earlier and the thing that she saw was the other design falling down as she lost consciousness. 

 

Jessica immediately ran to Eunbi’s side and called for help. Jessica had put her co-designer’s head on her lap as she waited for someone to come by. 

 

After a few minutes, Eunbi’s secretary came into the room and following her were some emergency staff, they carried the president and put her on the bed that the men were supposed to carry and brought her to the doctor’s clinic, leaving her co-designer and her secretary in a worried state.





 

Eunbi slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the ceiling of a white room with lights around it. She closed her eyes again as she felt her head sting in pain, but she was not feeling as dizzy like before and the pain on her chest is also not present now. She can feel her left hand to have a dextrose and she was right when she moved her left arm a little bit and she felt a string had moved. She then look around the room and saw someone she doesn’t know. She has a bob cut and her eyes are bigger than every korean she has known. She was pretty, just like Eunbi’s type. 

 

‘Am I in heaven?’ Eunbi asked herself as she closed her eyes because she can’t believe that she was indeed seeing someone of her type. 

 

‘Or, am I dreaming? Because she looked so familiar’

 

When she opened her eyes, she then looked at the girl who was in the room with her and she saw the white coat she was wearing. Eunbi’s jaw fell at the sight.

 

‘Ah! She was a doctor’ 


 

“Are you awake now Eunbi?” the doctor had asked Eunbi


 

“Eunbi?” Eunbi then scoffed as she looked at the doctor who is now walking closer to her hospital bed. “Why the first name basis? Isn’t it normal to call your patient in their last name?” Eunbi asked with her left eyebrow lifted up


 

“Why? Don't you remember me?” the doctor asked Eunbi and stopped as she was on the left side of Eunbi’s bed. She then put her hands inside her coat’s pocket and looked at the patient.

 

 

Eunbi then laughed at the doctor’s question. The doctor was confused at the sudden laugh of her patient and wondered if she said anything funny earlier.


 

After Eunbi had recovered from her laugh, she tried her best to ask the doctor something.


 

“Are you interested in me, doctor?” Eunbi asked still laughing


 

“I think you need to have a checkup on your brain tpo as I don’t find anything funny in our conversation right now. And it seems like you don't remember me at all, Eunbi. And for your information, I already am in a relationship. So I think you better think about your words very carefully” the doctor said.

 

Eunbi then tried her best to stand up to have a better view of the doctor in front of her. “Then who are you?” she asked  with a frown. She was trying her best to scrutinize every information and every memory her brain can remember. But to no avail, her effort to remember the doctor did not pay off.


 

“You don't really remember me at all do you?” 


 

“Well, I wouldn't be asking so bad if I can clearly remember you” Eunbi answered


 

“Well, when you’re in 4th year, there was a time when you went to the rooftop because you were upset because your professors can;t recognize your skills, right?” the doctor asked

 

Eunbi then widened her eyes as memories started to come back on her mind.

 

“No way, you're the cry baby who got low scores on her exam?” Eunbi asked, her eyes still wide as she looked at the doctor.

 

“Long time no see Eunbi” the doctor smiled at her


 

“Wow, what a small world. I never thought I’ll meet you again” Eunbi said 

 

“Well, I was keeping an eye on you all these years because you said you;re going to be successful someday. Well, look at how far you've come right now. The president of your own jewelry line, and the youngest CEO in time, wow. Just wow” the doctor said and clapped her hands

 

“You’re not so bad yourself, look at you now. The last time I saw you you were crying about your low scores” Eunbi said and that made the doctor smile. “And you’ve gotten a lot prettier, I didn’t even recognize you” Sakura looked down while smiling. 

 

“Thank you. You too” the doctor then lifted her face and looked at the patient in the eyes. “You’ve gotten a lot prettier these years”


 

Eunbi then smiled and then extended her hands.

 

“I’m Eunbi, Kwon Eunbi. CEO of silver rain.co” 

 

The doctor then smiled and looked at the hand in front of her and accepted it later to shake it.

 

“I’m Miyawaki Sakura, cardiologist” the doctor said and both of them laughed as the scene they were now doing was very similar to when they first met.


 

Is it fate? that they have met each other again after the long seven years, and they are in a flowery road that they have promised each other for them to be after graduating.




 

Selling – Damir Mujkic, Realtor

This will be triple update, stay tuned for the next chapters vecasue I'll post them in a few, but before that, please do leave a comment because it really gives me motivation to continue writing. Thank you so much for reading till here! I really appreciate you. Thank you so much!