I Love You, Ji

Who Knew?

Jiyong walked into the dorm, soaking wet. He'd forgotten his umbrella and his car had broken down. Where was Seunghyun when he needed him? No, Jiyong thought. I can't forgive him for what he's done.

Seunghyun stood up, approaching the other. Jiyong was walking straight past him, their shoulders bumping. Just as Jiyong passed him, Seunghyun grabbed on to his wriat so hard Joyong winced in pain.

"Kwon Jiyong" The leader's heart stopped. his knees turned to jelly when he heard Seunghyun's serious tone, the latter's piercing gaze burning a hole into the back of his head. Seunghyun took his hand and dragged Jiyong back outside. The other three gaped in awe, their faces now stuck to the window panes in an attempt to see what was going on.

Meanwhile, outside, Jiyong tried to break free from Seunghyun's grip. It was useless, he was too frail and weak in comparison to Seunghyun's build.

"Let me go"

"Not until you hear me out."

"I don't wanna hear you out! What, so you can say something that you 'dont mean' again just to mess around with my head again? Leave me the hell alone Seunghyun. I hate you!"

Tears streamed down Jiyong's face and he didn't turn away this time. His words stabbed at Seunghyun's heart, but it only made him more determined to make Jiyong his. So that's exactly what he did. Sliding his arms around Jiyong's waist, he pulled Jiyong close. He let Jiyong struggle against him for a bit, until his sobs died down to whimpers and sniffs, until Jiyong realised that his efforts to free himself were futile. So he stood there, taking in his hyung's sweet scent. His heart told him to hug the other back, but his head said no.

Seunghyun buried his face in the crook of Jiyong's neck, his breath sending shivers down Jiyong's spine.

"I'm sorry," Seunghyun spoke into his neck, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I said what I did in the car, I'm sorry for being a selfish bastard. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry that I've been so thick, and that I hadn't realised. I hadn't realised how you were feeling. And I hadn't realised what I was feeling..for you."

He pulled away slightly. Jiyong's tears began to flow and he looked his hyung in those beautiful eyes. He could barely breathe. Seunghyun lifted a hand to wipe Jiyong's tears away and it lingered there for a little longer, as Seunghyun caressed Jiyong's cheek with the palm of his hand.

"I love you, Ji."

He didn't wait for a response as he leaned in a little further, closing the space between the two and feeling a pair of lips quiver  beneath his own.

 

---------------------------------

A/N

SORRY! Short chapter is short, but I will make up for it in the upcoming chapters! ^^ xD