Pancakes

Who Knew?

"PAANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES!" 

Daesung's shrill scream echoed in the dorm. Seungri was cooking them breakfast on a calm Saturday morning. They had the day off, so they all had a lie in. 

The other three moaned and groaned at Daesung. A chorus of "Shutup!"s and "Piss off!"s were heard as they went back to sleep. But Seungri would have none of it.

"Daesung hyung!"


"..Hey, I tried. Where's my food?"

"None for you until the rest get up."

"Maknae, give me the food or I'll leak to the media that you have secret meetings with Secret's Sunhwa"

"I DO NOT! Ugh, fine. Eat your goddamn pancakes."

Seungri stormed off to Taeyang.

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG!" was more than enough to scare the living daylights out of Taeyang, and he was in the shower in seconds, getting ready for breakfast.

Seungri, feeling victorious, skipped towards GTOP's room. The door creaked open, and Seungri raised his eyebrows at the scene before him.

The pair were sleeping soundly on Jiyong's bed. Jiyong had his back to Seunghyun, the latter's arms tightly hugging him from the back. Seungri shrugged and decided not to wake them. He did have other ideas though.

"Hey hyungs, what's going on with Jiyong and Seunghyun hyungs?" Seungri asked at the table

"Nothing?"

"I dunno"

"Hmm?"

Seungri sighed. Oh well, maybe it wasn't a big deal. They were like sublings after all. Was there a possibility they had deeper feelings for one another though?

Seungri grinned wickedly at his three oblivious hyungs.