Big Bang

Who Knew?

Wednesday morning, 7am.

A lazy Daesung went round, waking Seungri up. The maknae refused. It was too early. Needless to say, he got dragged out by his feet by a cranky Taeyang. They were at the breakfast table, half heartedly poking at their omelettes and cereal.

"Shall I wake Seunghyun and Jiyong hyung up?" Daesung yawned.

"No, leave them. They'll get up on their own."

"Hey!" Seungri protested, "That's not fair. Do I have to get a girlfriend to be able to sleep in? God, hyung."

Meanwhile, Seunghyun stirred in Jiyong's bed. He cracked an eye open to see the back of Jiyong's head, and his arms tightly wound around Jiyong's waist. Their positions were intact.

He smiled to himself, kissing Jiyong's neck softly, nuzzling his face in the other's silky smooth skin. He felt Jiyong move under his touch.

"Morning, hyung," Jiyong said, yawning. He felt all warm and fuzzy inside. For once, he wasn't complaining. He loved it, he could get used to waking up to Seunghyun's lips on his neck. He turned around to face his lover.

"Morning Ji," Seunghyun said sleepily.

They got out of bed and bathed individually, joining the rest on the dinner table.

At the YG building, Jiyong had transformed into the mature leader of Big Bang. He gave his five members a mini-motivational speech to get them focused. They had to promote six title songs, something they had never done before and it wasn't going to be easy.

"We have a big day today boys! Our comeback is looming in, let's work our hardest, for our VIPs, yeah?"  

They huddled, hands in, and on the count of three screamed "BIG BANG!"

The day began.

Seungri and Jiyong were scheduled to film their parts in one of their music videos 'BLUE' at the same time, while the rest were at costume and makeup. It was hectic, with staff and crew running around here and there.

Jiyong did his best in the filming. He focused on the caucasian girl that featured in their video and got into character. In fact, he did it so well that he was done in three or so takes.

Seungri, however, was a different matter. He couldn't even match his lips to the words of the song. Jiyong was furious and refused to leave the set until Seungri pulled himself together.

"Will you get it right, Ri?! Come on, we have so much more to do!"

"Hyung, I'm trying, I am!"

"You're not trying hard enough, are you?"

"Will you relax? Just 'cause you're leader it doesn't give you the right to be up your own "

Jiyong felt like he had been slapped across the face.

"Yah, Lee Seunghyun"

Uh-oh, Seungri thought, he never uses my real name. I'm in trouble.

And one take later, Seungri was free to go.

Meanwhile, at hair and makeup, Seunghyun was getting his aqua hair done up, stylist noonas prodding at his shirt and shoving accessories on him as if they were dealing with a mannequin. Daesung was getting his face made up to look like some sort of vampire. Their concept this time was off the hook .

Taeyang was in the studio next door, practising his facial expressions, he was called next for filming.

The day went on and the boys worked hard, Jiyong went from room to room, checking up on each one of them and making sure they didn't let him down. He also bought them all bento boxes from a Japanese lady a few blocks away. He knew it would make Seungri work harder if he ate anyway.

They had no breaks, and worked from 9am until 9.30pm.

By that time, everyone had had enough. Cameramen, staff, crew members, stylist noonas and the members of Big Bang were cranky and tired. They snapped at each other easily and they weren't being productive at all. So they decided to call it a day. They would continue some other time.

At around 10pm, they lay in their minivan, each member sprawled ontop of the other, sound asleep.

The manager hyung didn't have the heart to wake them up when they reached their dorm. He just let them sleep in the car, unlocked thedoors, and kept the windows rolled down, and left.

Later, Seunghyun woke up feeling his neck had sprained. He looked around, the rest were still asleep.

He squinted and could see Jiyong scrunched up uncomfortably between Daesung and the maknae. He looked at his watch, it was 4.30a.m.

"H-hyung? Hyung a-are you a-awake?"

Jiyong. Was he crying?

"Yeah? Ji, what's wrong?" Seunghyun crawled over to him, reaching out to grab his hand. It was dark so he could barely make out Jiyong's sillhouette.

"Nothing, I just had a really bad nightmare," Jiyong whimpered.

"Shh, I'm here, baby, I'm here," Seunghyun comforted him, rocking him back and forth as he held him.

He had an idea.

"Ji? Let's go out."

"Out? Hyung it's 4.30a.m"

"Yeah. Come on."

Jiyong didn't get a chance to protest when he felt himself being pulled out of the van. It was pitch black, but the stars twinkled in the night sky and the cool breeze pranced around the pair as they held hands and walked down the sidewalk.

"Where are we going hyung?"

"It's a surprise."

Seunghyun led him to a park not too far away from their dorm. There were lampposts everywhere, and the cafes around were still open. It was suprisingly inviting. Jiyong's eyes sparkled.

"Wow," he whispered, his eyes taking in all of his surroundings.

Seunghyun looked over at him.

"Beautiful."

"It is, hyung!"

"No, you're beautiful, Ji." Seunghyun's tone changed. It was that deep raspy voice again, the one that made Jiyong's throat dry and his heart pumping at an unhealthy rate.

They sat underneath a tree, legs intertwined, Jiyong's head on Seunghyun's chest. He could hear his heart beating, and chuckled softly.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing hyung, I can hear your heart beating, it's going pretty fast! Is that 'cause of me?" Jiyong giggled, proud.

"Hey hey! It's not, it's because I'm cold. Nothing to do with you~!" Seunghyun teased.

"I'm not buying it hyung! You're totally in love with me"

"Come here you little - "

and Seunghyun tackled him to the grass, tickling him mercilessly.

"Aaah! Hahaha sto-op hyung it tick-kles!!!" Jiyong squealed

"Never! Take back what you said or I'm going to tickle you to death," Seunghyun chuckled, loving the sight of Jiyong screaming in joy and the laughter erupting beneath him

With surprising strength, Jiyong managed to roll them over and over on the grass, his voice hoarse from all the screeching.

Seunghyun relentlessly tickled him until Jiyong was blue in the face. They rolled over and over again until they hit another tree. They were stopped abruptly, Seunghyun landing on top of Jiyong, who was well out of breath.

When he saw how close above him Seunghyun was, Jiyong's eyes widened. Seunghyun's hands were either side of his head.

Seunghyun smiled ily.

"Hey there," he said.

Jiyong giggled nervously.

"Hi."

And Seunghyun leaned in that much more, kissing Jiyong softly, sweetly. Once again, Jiyong's brain turned to mush and he closed his eyes, feeling like he was in heaven.

 

-------

A/N: Yay for a long chappie (: Enjoy~!