Charming Angel and Warning

Nerdy gangster

Recap of last chapter:

The ball rang and your next class was math.You were really happy cause you were really good at math, but the class was at infinite side and you frown. But just went to their direction when you suddenly bump into ........

==========================================================================

....one of the kingka Lee Taemin a.k.a the maknae of SHINee. You got up and bowed and said you're sorry a million time and walk away. But, before you could go any further a hand grasp your wrist. You look at the owner of the hand and it was Taemin.

"No need  to bow and say sorry noona. It was my fault for not looking at my way."

"No-no-no, it was my fault."

"Hurrmm, how about it's both our fault. I'm Taemin by the way"

"Park Hyemi imnida."

"Okay, well see you around then." He smiled and left.

You turned around but was welcomed by a slapped at your right cheek.

*, who's the ing person who did this?* You looked up and saw one of the queenka Jaemin.

"I saw everything."

"What did you saw?" You answer even though you know the answer. But it was a wrong move cause she pulled your hair.

"I saw you flirting with Taemin oppa."

"No, I wasn't."

She was about the slapped your left cheek so you closed your eyes waiting for the impact but it never camed. You open your eyes and saw Myungsoo holding a firm grip on Jaemin wrist.

"Oppa, she hit me first." She then fake crying.

*Tchhh, my grandma acts better than her.* You rolled your eyes.

Myungsoo whispered to Jaemin.

"First it is not oppa but I'd let you call me that if we have fun tonight at my house." He smirked and Jaemin started to squeal.

"It's a yes definitely a yes. "

He then let go of her wrist and walk away. You got up and saw a smirk on Jaemin face.

"You're lucky oppa made my day. But next time I won't let you go easily."

*Whatever .*

"Thak you so much" You bowed and ran to the toilet to fix your messy hair. When you were done you went out and went to the infirmary to apply ointment at your cheek. When you were done with that you got out to go to class since you were late but accidently bump into someone. You look up to see an angel holding his hand to pull you up. You took it and got up.

"Mianhe, I was looking for my class since I'm new but I got lost instead."

"It's okay. What's your schedule"

"History."

"Owhh, that's my class. Let's go together."

When you got to your class you bowed to the teacher for being late and went to your sit.

"Okay class, today we have a new transfer. So please introduce yourself."

"Annyonghasaeyo, Lee Chanhee imnida. But you can call me Chunji." He smiled. All the girl started squealing and boys could care less.

"Annyeong, Chunji. Now you can choose where you want to be seated at."

All the girls start yelling and pusing they're partner off their chair. He scanned through out the class and saw you. He pointed to the seat next to you and the teacher follow his finger and saw you.

"Ahh, Miss Park please raise your hand."

You raise your hand up and saw Chunji walking your way. You turn around and saw Jaemin glaring at you and saw her mouthed at you. "You're dead'.

*Not again*

===========================================================================

Hey,so hows chapter 2??Please comment and subscribe XD

And congragulation to pinkytoe220  since you thought it was Taemin and was correct please say whose your bias in the comment box but there can only be one.