Infinite

Nerdy gangster

~KRINGGGGG~

"Shut up you ing alarm clock."

You throw your alarm clock at the wall and it broke. Your mom who heard the noise ran up to your room.

"Hyemi-ah, are you okay?"

"Mmmmmm." You anwered lazily.

"Not another one, why do you keep breaking your alarm clock? I'll just buy another one and get up it's 6:50." You shot up from bed.

"BWO?"

You race to your bathroom showered and wore your uniform and ran downstair to eat breakfast.

"Hyemi-ah, you're just in time. I made pancake." Your mom said.

"Can't eat in a rush"

You took a toast, kissed your parent cheeks, ran outside and enter your limousine. When it was near your school you quickly wore your nerdy glasses and ask the chaffeur to stop. You went inside and ran into school. When you arrived it was already 6:58.

*Phewww, just in time*

You went to your first class that was art class on the way there all you could hear were insults.

"Ewww, look at her!"

"I think the principal is loosing his sanity cause I thought this was an elite school for rich."

"Such a loser, seeing her just makes my eyes sore."

"Lool at her glasses even my grandma doesn't wear glasses."

"She's so UGLY."

*Tcchh, good thing I'm hiding my personality if not I'll punch those people.*

You said while curling your hand into a fist and gritting your teeth.

When you entered your the class the one of the queenka purposely stretch her feet so you'd fall but you were quick enough to stop and passed her feet.

*You think you're that smart, .*

You sat down and the teacher came

[Skipping to recess]

You were walking down the hall when suddenly you heard screaming. You mentally face palm yourself.

*Not again, infinite.*

"GYU OPPA, I LOVE YOU."

"DINO OPPA, be my boyfriend."

"KYAAAA!!!!! WOOHYUN OPPA."

"HOGOD!!! MARRY ME!!!"

"SUNGYEOL OPPA, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN TONIGHT!!!"

"MYUNGSOO OPPA, go out with me!!!"

SUNGJONGIE, let noona buy you a candy."

*Sometimes I feel really embarassed being a girl.* You thought.

The ball rang and your next class was math. You were really happy cause you were really good at math, but the class was at infinite side and you frown. But just went to their direction when you suddenly bump into ........

======================================================================

LOL,cliff hanger!!!Sorry for only updating today.So how's chapter 1???Comment and subscribe :)