When A Female Dog Appears

Nerdy gangster

The ray of sunlight hit the girl sleeping soundly on her bed, she groaned. It was time to wake up, and she hated it. She turned and twist in her bed. The fight yesterday only made it worse. With a sigh, she finally got up. This was going to be a long day.

The girl trudged her was into the bath room and bathed. She couldn't help but to notice her eye bags under neath her eyes. If you thought it looked like a panda, you're wrong. No,you're dead wrong. She looked like a zombie. The girl puffed her cheeks and frown. It was time for make up.

The girl walked down the stairs and was quickly greeted by 'hello', 'good morning','annyeong'. If it was one thing about her family, they were always cheerful. The girl inwardly smile. They were always important to her, she would risk all for them.

 

 

She walk to school quietly like everyday. But, this time it was too quiet for her liking. She spun around but no one was there.

The girl walked faster. Her mind told her to go to school and ignore it but somewhere inside her was yelling 'turn around' and she chose the latter.

She spun around only to be greeted by something, no rather someone.

Jung Daehyun. The girl screamed on top of her lung and rapidly hit the boy.

"YOU.SCARED.ME.YOU.JERK !!"

The boy laughed and shield himself. Boy, this girl was five times stronger than an average boy.

"Arasseo, arasseo! I'm sorry okay, you should know that hurt."

The boy kept whining but the girl was lost in her own thoughts. Did it hurt that much? I didn't him too hard, did I? Should I apologize? The girl bit her lip. She then came back to reality when they boy waved  in front of her face.

"Hello? Earth to Hyemi? You there?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, what did you say?"

The boy frowned. "Nothing, nothing at all."  whilst rolling his eyes. "I'm sorry." the girl murmured. "Let's go to scho- Wait, what?" the boy looked at her in utter shock. "I'm sorry." this time a little louder. "What was that? I didn't catch it the first and second time~" the girl pursed her lips in a thin line. "Why are you even here?" the girl asked with suspicion. "Didn't you know? I'm transferring to your school!" the girl coughed. If she had been drinking water, she would have spitted it out.

"Excuse me, what? Don't joke around."

"I'm serious." the girl look horrified. Great, if he kept being close to her, she would be chopped into pieces by his soon-to-be-fangirls. "Fine, but don't go with me and act like you don't know me?". "Erm, let me think. No." the girl let out and exasperated sigh. This was really going to be a long day.

 

 

Upon reaching school, she was greeted by the mocking of other students. Even though she was a gangster, she was human. She felt hurt.

"Urgh, look at her spectacles! They're like hideous!"

"She's so ugly, it hurts."

"Omo! Who's that guy walking beside her? He's like a god!"

You saw Jaemin and her clique, and all the colour from your face drained. This is not looking good, your wounds haven't heal to the fullest and yet here you are again with a drop-dead-gorgeous guy. Jaemin was coming close and every step she took made you anxious.

"Annyeong oppa~!" her high pitch voice disgusted you. You had to resist the urge to gag.

"Uhh, annyeong..? Who are you? And, why are you calling me oppa?" 

"I'm Song Jaemin~! Because, I want to call you oppa. You'll let me won't you~ You didn't tell me your name." she pouted and you mentally rolled your eyes. How does she flirt with someone she barely knows.

"First, I don't know you. Second, don't call me oppa. Third, stay away from me." you were laughing hysterically. And, everybody around you start laughing. The school queenka just got dumped. There was a round of 'oooh'  and 'burned'. Jaemin flushed red and stomp away. But, before she did, she glared at you and swallowed. You continued walking, but Daehyun caught up with you.

"Look, you don't want to be seen with me. I'm the school nerd and you're like a soon-to-be-kingka. You don't want to ruin your reputation." you smiled slightly and bit your lip.

"Who said I was after the kingka title, hmm?" 

"I mean you're good looking and all.." you blushed.

"Are you saying I'm good looking?" Daehyun was grinning ear-to-ear now. You rolled your eyes and walk to class but turned back. "Where's your member?" you asked. "Oh, them? They came earl- wait, how did you know I was in a group?" he stared at you wide eye. You grew alarmed and answered quickly, "Some friends from TS High." You nodded and he nodded too. "I see, you've been stalking me, neh?" you grumbled and left him there. Aish, Park Hyemi you almost blew your cover!

 

You walk to class and was about to sit down but you saw there was a tack at your chair. What am I? Stupid? You took the tack and put it at Jaemin's seat, knowing she did this.

You saw her walking in with the teacher and you had to try your best to not laugh. When she sat down, you lost it. You were grinning like an idiot and had to close your mouth so nobody would see. Then, she shrieked.

"Eeeppp!!" the teacher look at her questionably.

"Problem Mrs.Song?" 

"Nothing!!" the teacher then brought a blonde guy into the class and you mentally face-palm. Great, he's in my class. "Class, I would like you to meet the new transfer student. Please do introduce yourself." the teacher smiled. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Jung Daehyun imnida. I transfered from TS High. I hope you guys will treat me well and that we can be good friends." he smiled and bowed. The girls were all ogling over him and you rolled your eyes. Bunch of s. 

"Hmm, you may seat next to Mrs Park. Mrs Park please raise your hand." you raised your hand and you could practically see every single girl in your class including Jaemin, glaring at you. This was indeed going to be a long day.

 

 

It was recess and you were walking in the hall until simebody grasped your wrist and dragged you to the girls toilet.

"Look at who we have here." The leader smirked and stepped on your stomach. You winced and gulped.

I''m dead.

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

This is just a filter, guise ;~~;

But, s going to get real.