Nearly Got Caught

Nerdy gangster

Your P.O.V

 

I felt beads of sweat dripping from my forehead. I mean, what is there to be scared of? It's only Chunji and Daehyun ; my classmate and friend. I'm not anxious, I swear......Lies. I'm scared as hell. I was anxious, yes but what do I do? I only have 4 options here :

 

 

a)Beat the crap out of them and let them be. ( X )

b)Be a wuss and flea away. ( X )

c)Fake my death. ( X )

d)Make them pass out and send them home . ( / )

 

 

The answer is obviously 'd'. I could do 'a' but I'm not that cruel. I could do 'b' but I'm not a girl, well I am but you get my point. I could do 'c' but how am I suppose to go out in the city then? So 'd' is the perfect answer. All I need to do now, is tell the others the plan. I pulled a random girl and she even had time to bow to me. Seriously? We're getting attack and you're bowing to me?

 

"Stall them as long as you guys can."

"Yes ma'am."

 

She ran back and told her other colleagues and they nodded. I called the rest and they came running to me like a bunch of retards. What are they? 5? Bora even stumbled onto me and we both fell. I glared at her and she sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. She got up and held her hand out to me, I took it but still glared at her. I wanted to continue but I didn't even got the chance.

 

"So, here's the pla-"

"WHAT'S THE PLAN???"

"Di, I was just abou-"

"Yeah! What's the plan Hyemi?"

"Like I was sayin-"

"PLAN! PLAN! PLAN!"

"SHUT UP!!"

 

I screamed with my might. I swear it's like taking care of a bunch of babies and they're all practically older than me. When everybody finally stopped talking, I continued with my plan.

 

"We are going to split up to groups. First group is Hyoyeon, Hwayoung and CL. Second group is Kahi, Viki and Jia. Last group is Di, Bora and Amber. First group is going to attack C.A.P, Yongguk, Niel and Zelo. Second group is going to attack Himchan, Youngjae, Chunji and L.Joe. Third group is going to attack Ricky, Changjo and Jongup. Got that?"

"Yes!"

"But, what about you?"

"I'll finish Daehyun myself but remember to not injure them. Just enought to make them pass out." They nodded and I threw at each one of them a mask. They all wore it and we were infront of the door. I open it and infront of me was 12 guys.

"Look at who decided to finally show up." Yongguk smirk and I rolled my eyes at him. I look at all of my girls and told them to.....

"Go..."

 

And like that, a war began. I look at Daehyun and he caught my stare. He smirked and walked towards me. He was about to punch me about to punch me but I was able to dodge it. What I didn't realize was, it was his plan to pretend he miss cause the next thing I knew he had punch my stomache. I coughed blood and saw all my members had all already finished all of the Teen Top and B.A.P's member. They had a horrified and shock face on. The only one who was calm was Hwayoung. She looked at me into the eyes and half smile-half smirk. She whispered something.Something that I couldn't hear but I could see......I believe in you. I stared at her and smile.

 

My gaze was soon fixed to Daehyun. I ran to him and was about to punch him with my left fist but he caught it. He smirked telling me he had just won but I returned the smirk as I used my right hand and hit his neck making him faint but before he could faint, I whispered an audible whisper......Mianhae. I looked at him sadly and picked him up. I look at my members and they nod getting what I was saying. They picked up the other members and followed me. We sent them all to their own house and everyone went home. I walk besides Hwayoung with my hands in my pocket. She lived with me since a few months ago when I found her on the street. I told her it was okay for her to stay at my place and like magic, she became one of my member. My parents didn't mind her, infact they love her really much. They treat us both like we're twins. I looked at her and asked.

 

"Why did you believed in me." She looked at me, startled but answered anyway.

"Because I just do."

"Yeah, I know but why?"

"Cause you're my sister and sisters always believe in each other. Eventhough, we aren't connected by blood, I still love you and you're always be my sister no matter what." I look at her, touched. I hug her shoulder and grin widely.

"Well, guess what? You're my favourite unnie."

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yup but don't tell Bora unnie." She chuckles and shook her head.

 

We finally arrived home. We took turns bathing and went to sleep after eating.

 

End of P.O.V

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

I woke up with a bad head ache. I look around and I was already at B.A.P's dorm. What happened exactly? I tried remembring but it just my head more hurt. That's when realization hit me. I was beaten by that girl. Way to go Jung Daehyun. You just made yourself look like a wuss losing to that girl but I have to admit, she was extremely strong for a girl. When I think back, I think I've seen her eyes but I just can't seem to remember it. I layed back down on my bed and put my right arm on top of my eyes. I sat back up with wide eyes. I remember her saying 'sorry' to me. This is just making it more weird.I need to investigate more.

 

End of P.O.V

========

 

Hey all. Sorry for updating just now -__-

My brain is quite small you know .__.

Anyway, this chapter was supposely a dedication for Hwayoung from T-ara.