Good Beating

Nerdy gangster

School was over and you went out of class lazily. While walking you accidently bump into someone. You look up and saw 2 'plastic' who were from Jaemin's minion.

"M-may, I help y-you??" You ask stuttering so you look like you were scared.

The two girls snickered and pulled your hair to the toilet. Well, more like dragging your hair. When you got to the toilet, you were immeadiately shove to the wall. It hurt your back, so damn much. You weren't that hurt but you had to pretend. So, you started to cry.

"Why are you doing this?" You said between your 'tears'. Jaemin then step forward and lift your chin up. She was smirking like the joker and you wanted to laugh but hold it in. "Tcchh, playing innocent are we?" You were confused for a minute or two but she then kick your stomach and it hurt your ribs.

"Finish her" Her minion started slapping you, kicking you, punching your stomach and pulling your hair. In the corner of your eyes you saw Jaemin smirking. "That's enough" She went to you and started choking you with her hand. "STAY AWAY from Myungsoo oppa, Taemin oppa & Chunji oppa! You got that?" She warned you well more like hissing at your face. You were hurt because of three things, one-while choking you, her sharp nail are piercing into your skin which hurt a lot until it bleed, two-her minions beating really hurt a LOT & three-you couldn't fight them back.

"I'm sorry." You started "tearing" up again. "My-my, didn't you heard what I said just now or are just plain stupid?" Her minions snickered. She then stepped on your knee with her killer heel that made your knee flowing with blood.

"Last warning, DON'T.COME.NEAR.THEM!"

"I promise, I will." You cried but this time it was real because who wouldn't cry if your knee was stepped on by heels?

"Good, let's go girl. I have a meeting with Myungsoo oppa"

You were crying but it was no use because everyone was out.

"Stupid ing , "

"I.WILL.KILL.YOU." You screamed in agony. You started to rise up eventhough half of your blood was already oozing out. You limp out of school but faint just the moment you stepped out. The last thing you saw was a male figure saying "Are you okay?"

 

===========================================================================

How was it???Lame right??I'm sorry for not updating lately,school is so hard plus I didn't know being a senior had so much homework .__.

And,sorry if there any wrong spelling and grammar *bows 90 degrees*

This is a veeeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy short update. 3

By the way,who' s the dude who saved her???LOL,of course I know who is it XD anyway it's time for Teen Top & Infinite spam XD

INFINITE :DD

421340_380764995266968_133641009979369_1

 

20120301_seoulbeats_infinite_ediq9.jpg

 

418430_375851822424952_133641009979369_1

 

tumblr_lzwm6w2SYg1qc32n5o1_500.png

 

tumblr_lzwm93BsUU1qc32n5o1_500.png

 

400978_376437475699720_133641009979369_1

 

Ldramafilming_1.gif

 

tumblr_lzwi88zBly1qa0m06o1_500.gif

 

TEEN TOP :DD

tumblr_lzoh2wMMLI1r8iaaao1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_lzv7vvqcdA1qk6lg1.gif

 

tumblr_lztmrrh5SU1qbawfjo2_r1_250.gif

 

 

chunji-2-copy.jpg

 

tumblr_loxrlhuJcD1qa4uc1o1_400.png

 

tumblr_ljcxwb5gbe1qiv244o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_l9uel2lK3Q1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

Comment and subscribe ^^

And, don't be afraid to add me I won't bite..