Knight In Shining Armor

Nerdy gangster

You woke up in a unfamiliar place. You tried to sit but your body was aching. "Don't even try. Just rest." Somebody said. You look to your left and saw a blurry image of a boy around your age with blonde hair. "Where am I?" "You're at the hospital." You were dumbfounded as why were you were at the hospital but then you remembered that Jaemin and her clique beat you up pretty badly.

"Did you took me here?"

"Yeah, it wasn't any problem cause you're actually really light. Well I can't left you there cause blood were oozing everywhere."

"Kamsahamnida."

"Like I said no problem."

"What's your name?"

"My name is Jung Daehyun."

Your vision began to clear and infront of you was the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen in your life. "What about you." "Huh?" "What's your name?"  "Owhh, my name is Park Hyemi."  "Pretty name you got there." He smiled at you and you pinked. But then something hit you, "Do you go to my school? Cause I haven't seen you before." "No, I actually go to TS High." 

*TS High? Isn't that secret unnie school?* You were in a lot of thoughts but got disturb when he ask you a question.

"Why were you beaten up yesterday?"

"Because the queenka thinks I'm flirting with her boys."

"Owhh, she must be one of those ty kind right?"

"OMO,how did you know?"

"Because I'm the kingka of my school and trust me there's much worser case at my school." You couldn't help but to shiver. Daehyun caught you doing that and chuckled to himself.

"You know you're much more prettier without glasses and a tied up bun."

You didn't get what he said but it slowly registered into your mind. You touch your hair and it was falling to your waist and you weren't wearing your glasses.

"Where are my glasses?"

"Don't worry, it's over there." He pointed to the table next to the bed you were laying on.

"But, why are you wearing fake glasses?"

"Uhmm, it's because I don't want to be the highlight of all people."

"Owwhhhh"

"Miss Park?" A nurse came in and ask Daehyun to go out while she examine you. It was a while and you were really bored and almost doze off but she finally spoke up. "You're fine now, but please don't get injured again. You may have to stay for a while though."

"Do I need too?"

"Yes, and you know you're very lucky."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because your boyfriend stayed up and watch you all night."

"What? He isn't my boyfriend." You frantically wave your hand.

"Oh yeah, I believe you." The nurse then winked at you.

Daehyun than come in after the nurse went out. "What was that all about?" "Huh?" "When the nurse saw me outside she giggled like a maniac" "Owhh, it's nothing." You smiled and he smiled back. "Ok,then."

*Urghh, what is wrong with that nurse?*

===============================================

How is it??

And the dude that helped you  was Daehyun from B.A.P XD

daehyun.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOcchaa1f8tgOxhQzp_tY

 

Hihi,I just love him and he is pinkytoe220 bias so I've puted him in as one of the main character.

Comment and subscribe??