Chapter 2

Apart from yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She mumbled wondering "There was no case like that and maybe i think this case is already solved" thinking 'these media really have nothing else to do and they are literally doing anything to increase their viewership ratings."

She closed her tv and washed her dishes, and sleeping soon after.

Yoongi openend his eyes rubbing it. He picked his phone and saw it was 3 am, he called Jin.

"Why are you not asleep?" Jin asked yawning.

"Hyung when are you coming home? I just woke up"

" I am in the parking lot, want me to bring you food?"

"Yes hyung"

"Okay, i will be there as soon as possible" Jin hung up.

He was relieved that they all lived in the same building because most of the time when he was too tired he would ask Jin to bring some food with him or rather cook him.

He took out a beer and drank it and after some time, all pf them came over with pizza

Yoongi muttered "What is this? You people didn't eat?

Taehyung smiled "We just wanted to come."

Jungkook defended "But i am going to eat"

Jin ordered "Ya ya go now grab some plates and coke for us"

Namjoon leaned on the couch closing his eyes.

Yoongi looked at him "Did you complete all the arrangements"

Namjoon nodded "Sort of, just some things to check."

Jimin asked scrolling through his phone "Did you check the news about drugs? It seems as all our clubs are in the hit list"

Namjoon replied "I did, my hotel is also under that list but i doubt anything is gonna happen."

Yoongi spoke "I can't be anymore interested. Cops are always a fraud, they don't ing do anything."

Jungkook came with a handful of things "By the way hyung, your club party is tomorrow right? Can't you change your strippers clothing, it is getting boring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter