Chapter 3

Apart from yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin was dressed up in a tight off shoulder black dress which was showing enough of her cleavage to blend in the crowd. Sora wore a backless dress which was just opposite of innocent according to Jae, with Jinyoung wearing a suit.

The bouncers were guarding the door but they got in smoothly because of their faces not known to the world.

Somin took a glance at the interior "They sure are ing rich."

Sora rolled her eyes "You would have known that already if you would have looked them up a little"

Jinyoung hissed at them "You know the rule, we will meet in the parking in 2 hours," leaving them to be.

Sora whispered, "Just look for any group of seven or maybe obnoxiously rich people, then you are good to go"

Somin questioned, "What? do they always stay intact"

Sora shook her head "They are friends and mostly stay together. Now go"

Somin noticed the second floor had some rooms with a dim blue light only lighting the place. The space was guarded by bodyguards and she knew it was highly risky to go in there without knowledge.

She wanted to gag at the view infront of her. She was never a party person and absolutely despised it.

The elites swaying their body with the flow of music and some enjoying their drinks.

The dancers on the stage were hot and classy, wearing revealing clothes but not as much as she thought.

She thought out aloud "! Even the strippers are wearing less revealing outfit than me. Looks like i became a !"

"I think that's not it" She heard a deep voice.

She turned around with confidence, to hide her nervousness "Ah, thankyou for the consideration."

He chuckled, "I guess my pleasure."

She felt mesmerized by his beauty, "Actually now I am,"

What the are you saying Somin, you are flirting with the first guy you met.Just shut up please.

He smiled, "I am glad. It seems our party was a success when such a beautiful person is enjoying it"

Wait, he is the owner. That sweet person who whipped me the second i landed my eyes on him. God is so cruel, i ing had the hots for him.

She recovered from her internal debate, "I  will take it as a compliment. By the way, did anyone tell you that you are a very smooth talker"

He smirked, laughing a little "I hadn't but just now someone did"

His phone rang jerking him in process, "Oh, Excuse me i have to take it and i hope we meet again."

She smiled. You will soon.
 

The song changed to one of Somin's favourite one. She was quite tipsy after the drinks.

Her body started swaying with the beats on its own. She remembered how she loved dancing.

She was so much absorbed in dancing that she didn't notice someone people eyeing her hungrily. She felt people groping her but could not keep up because of her constant dance. She just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter