Chapter 1

Apart from yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was busy as the holiday festives had started in his club and the richest mens of korea ogling at girls everywhere to bang  was not as entertaining as he thought it to be. Sweaty bodies, crowded places and loud music was everything he hated.

He sighed, rubbing his temples. It had been four days since he had slept peacefully because the work seemed to be piling up even if he was trying his best to complete it.

"Coffee would help" Someone slippled the hot steaming cup of coffee in his hands and he chuckled seeing the visitor's expression "Thanks,you know me too well."

The visitor demanded "Hyung, how many days have it been since you have last slept? The dark circles under your eyes makes you look too ugly"

Yoongi sipped on his coffee and it relaxed his muscles "I know, i know Namjoon-ah. You and Hobi have been telling me that a lot"

He retorted "But you still don't listen"

Yoongi chuckled "Nah, i am just waiting for Jimin. I asked him and Hobi to check on my choreographers and he is still not here."

Namjoon nodded "Go home after that, I will see you there."

Somin dragged her feet as she was just back after solving a case.

Too tired, she cursed "I should really quit this job, it's one of a hell that i am still alive."

She smiled "But atleast now i am free for two full days and i am going to sleep my off" 

Reaching her special cases department, she went straight to the chief's room to report the case.

She knocked and after hearing come in she entered.

"I just finished my case and i am going to sleep tomorrow, got it" She barked at him. 

He just grinned satisfied.

"You seriously have been sending me on regular missions and i havent slept since days" She scrowled angrily.

Somin glared at her department chief and said "Do not wake me up until 12 noon"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter