( !! )   ▲   sri's message board.

     ▲ sterling ridge irregulars ▲ apply open  ( APPLICATION CLOSED )
 
STERLING RIDGE IRREGULARS
SRI'S UPCOMING EVENTS. 
 
NEW
 
september 3 - final review is in! all applicants are accepted except for miaomiao ( magickisses ). we will take two weeks to figure out the chosen applicants and get back to you guys. 

thanks for applying!! :) 
OLD
 
august 4 - sri is officially open for applying!! yay. this applyfic is basically a revive of one of our old applyfics. i - adam - was pestering loo about doing another applyfic and lo and behold, sri was reborn,,,, 

do let us know if you have any queries and what not, profiles will be up for all our characters, that includes, andrew, tatum, ruston, william as well as veronica.

august 5 - the source code was a bit wonky so i fiddled with it. not to worry, the source code has been fixed.

august 7 - profiles are up for almost every pre-existing character in sri. go onto the turn in blog and click on the second page, alternatively, it's a clickable link in the cheatsheets. the profiles will be updated constantly.

august 9 - small teaser for andrew, tatum and ruston is out! hope you guys enjoy it. :) more teasers to come. 

august 15 - we have decided on a deadline since we're raring to go. the deadline for apps will be AUGUST 31ST 23:59PM AEST. if you need an extension, please feel free to let us know either in the comments or slide in our dms, either one of us. we'd be more than happy to give you an extension!

august 26 - the deadline for submission is slowly approaching! once again, the deadline is: AUGUST 31ST 23:59PM AEST. and. if you require an extension, our dms or the comments are open. just shoot us a message and we'll be more than happy to give you one. :)

august 31 - ding ding ding, it's the final day for submission. please hand in any last submission by 23:59PM AEST tonight! excited to finally get things started!