▲   who are you? will you be an asset or a liability?

     ▲ sterling ridge irregulars ▲ apply open  ( APPLICATION CLOSED )
 
STERLING RIDGE IRREGULARS
are you an asset or a liability? 
 
tumblr_owelzq4E7j1tf5kqco9_400.png
THE PRESIDENT OF SRI
 
the twenty year old junior, andrew foster, is the president of the newly revived sterling ridge irregulars. he's got the brains and the brawns and all that in between. besides being mildly terrified of all bugs, getting beaten up and mushrooms, he has little known fear. andrew is currently a proud student of criminology and psychology, hoping to join all the graduates before him in unemployment.
tumblr_ow6xfk1anq1tkv783o5_250.png
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF SRI
 
tatum moon is the vice president of sterling ridge irregulars, a role she was dragged in by andrew who needed another member to revive the club. also a junior of uow, she enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and seeing words jump around on her page and screen. apart from being the vice president, she is also the resident hacker for sri. tatum has a double major in computer science and sarcasm.   
tumblr_ow6xfk1anq1tkv783o5_250.png
The supervising professor of sri
 
as the supervising professor of the sterling ridge irregulars, william haynes, also known as mr. h to fellow students, helps with absolutely nothing, though he bakes great brownies for the club. he is there only for show as any club in the university of westchester has to have at least one supervising professor. mr. haynes teaches both criminology and law in uow, having jakob as his student in criminology. that is one of the only reasons why he agreed to be a supervisor.    
tumblr_op9jh2vSlz1w4z1tbo6_400.png
The UNOFFICIAL MEMBER of sri
 
c. ruston deluca jr. cannot give two s about clubs. he's been stuck in this hellhole called university for more than six years - having changed his major more times than he cares to remember - and yet he's still not ready to graduate. he is currently a finance major. ruston spends most of his time in uow mingling with the freshmen, providing everyone with booze as well as cohabitating with his girlfriend, tatum. he is considered the insider for sri.