Chapter 2

Of all the Women
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s pov:

 

The photographer was busy taking pictures of the venue and different celebrities when she spots an unbelievably captivating woman in a perfectly fitted white Max Mara suit standing alone, minding her own pretty business as she looks around the show with a quite stressed look on her gorgeous face. Oh, and did she mention how good she looked? Yeah? Well she looks that good. Seulgi wonders why none of the cameras are facing said lady because damn, that woman exceeds so much pure beauty and grace Seulgi has to blink twice to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. She was definitely intrigued.

“I don’t seem to recognize her though.” Seulgi’s been in this line of work for quite a few years already and has familiarized herself with a lot of models and celebrities already since she regularly meets them during these types of events and whenever she gets called in for photoshoots.

Seulgi clicks her camera at the beauty and it appears she startled the woman, because the shorter one starts bowing and apologizing to the photographer. The monolid is confused now, because models usually pose for more pictures once someone faces a camera at them.

”Wait, you aren’t a model?” Seulgi lets go of her camera to hang on her neck. 

“I’ll take that as a compliment, but no. Im Bae Joohyun, Park Sooyoung’s stylist and assistant. She usually just invites me to her events because we’re best friends.” Irene says 

After they introduce each other, she thinks; this woman could easily replace whoever the star of this show is because damn she looks even better up-close. She was also glad to find out the lady wasn’t just all face, after discovering Joohyun’s elegant and refined personality.

 

The show has ended and Seulgi is approached by a few of her model friends.

“Sunmi! You were brilliant out there. I almost fell for you when you walked in wearing that one Elisabetta Franchi piece.” Seulgi winks at her friend.

“When will you quit being such a flirt Seulgi! It’s like you have an obligation to make every pretty girl fall for you.” Jisoo, dolled up from top to bottom in Alexander McQueen, playfully hits Seulgi’s shoulder.

“That’s why I don’t flirt with you.” Seulgi sticks her tongue out but Jisoo just rolls her eyes.

If you know Seulgi, you can easily describe her as a lady-killer, a flirt, a lady magnet, you get the gist. While growing up, she realized quite a few things about herself, that she can’t stay committed to one thing longer than a few months, and that she was gay. Her parents seem to have figured that part earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter