Chap 5

Flowers bloom,even in falling rain

After laughing and giggling, hwasa finally blew the cake. she thanked her members and they settled down on the couch to eat. Yongsun pour the gopchang stew into the bowls and serve it to hwasa first. moonbyul voluntaraily get the beer from the fridge while wheein is busy grilling the beef. soon after that,they begin to devour the food and start talking about their day. Yongsun,moonbyul and Wheein keep complimenting hwasa making her blushed and desperately asking them to stop. the three of them laugh at their maknae reaction which make them do it more.

 they begin to sing and play a few drinking games. moonbyul was clinging to her girlfriend and calling her cute whenever she asked whether her face is red. wheein keep giving hwasa beef as she know her girlfriend love to eat meat. Hwasa thanked her and give her a kiss on the lips for every piece of beef she feed her. wheein giggle at hwasa actions as she know hwasa is already drunk. 

it's 10pm at night, everyone was knocked out except wheein. she usually a strong drinker followed by moonbyul than the rest. she grab a pen and drew mustache on every members face. she than took her phone out of her pocket to capture the funny situation. 

she cleaned up the mess before carrying moonbyul and solar on the couch to let them sleep for the night. she brings in a couple of pillows and blankets for them so that it will be more comfortable. after that it's her girlfriend turn. she barely managed to carry hwasa on her back but managed to place her gently on the bed. she switches off the lights and call it a day.


[next morning]

wheein alarm went off. Hwasa woke up with a heavy headache. she her dried lips while she head to the kitchen to drink some water. next, she head to the bathroom to wash up and to get rid of the remaining bitterness taste in . she look in the mirror and laugh at herself as she got a moustache drawn on her. she knew it was Jung wheein that did it because her signature was on her forehead. she wash up and preheat the gopchang soup to cure her and her members hungover. 

while she was setting up the table, her gaze lands at her unnies who is peacefully sleeping on the couch. all of a sudden she recalled the happy moments with her members whom she called them family. she remembers yongsun came to the company hugging,crying and congratulating her when her music video "twit" chart 1st place in a music show and various music websites. she remembers moonbyul is always the first person to inform her about her success and distract her from the haters. as for wheein, she spend almost her entire life with her.she remembers wheein always being there for her no matter what. wheein also doesn't hesitate to make hwasa laugh in public by acting silly. 

she will never forget what happen last night and soon she feels like everything is starting to fall back into place. In the midst of her thoughts, wheein came from behind and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend waist and place her chin on her shoulder. 

"what are you thinking about?" wheein asked curiously while giving a good morning kiss on hwasa cheek. 

"wheein ah since when you're awake. its nothing. just thinking about how lucky I meet the three of you." hwasa smiled while turning herself to face wheein, returning her good morning kiss. 

"i was awake awhile ago when I realised I miss my warmth." wheein replied while staring at hwasa yes. hwasa felt hot all of a sudden but decides to ignore the feeling of it. 

wheein smirked at her girlfriend reaction and pulled her in closer. she put her forehead against hwasa forehead and begins to kiss her slowly.

"ahem ahem." moonbyul and solar pretended  to cough to let them know that they are still here. 

wheein and hwasa immediately break apart from one another and pretend that nothing happened. 

their unnies laugh. they sat down on the dining table and begin slurping the leftover gopchang stew.  

"what so funny." moonbyul asked their maknaes who is laughing at her and yongsun. 

" nothing.eat unnie." hwasa replied while trying to hold back her laughter.

"look at each other and you will know why." wheein said. 

moonbyul and yongsun face each other as instructed. they were about to swallow their gopchang stew when all of a sudden they spit it at each other faces. the four of them laughed so hard that hwasa threw her head back while clapping and wheein laughter went silent.

"you know what even funny?. both of you didn't even notice after waking up next to each other." wheein commented while struggling to catch her breathe. hwasa nods and laughed even harder at her girlfriend comments.

the unnies didn't get mad at all.in fact they were happy seeing hwasa happy. the maknaes grab a piece of wet wipes each and clean their unnies faces for them.

After their breakfast, moonbyul,yongsun and Wheein return home after sending off hwasa to her afternoon schedule. 

later during the day, yongsun, moonbyul and hwasa recieved a notification from their group chat. they check it out and burst into laughter once again when wheein send them the photo she took last night. ever since that night,hwasa is able to sleep without worrying too much. And on days where she have difficulties sleeping. Either wheein or her unnies were spend the night over at hwasa house to make sure she gotten a goodnight sleep.