Chap 2

Flowers bloom,even in falling rain

it's 6.30am in the morning. wheein woke up 30 minutes earlier than the alarm. she opens her eyes to a beautiful woman snuggling next to her. she stares at her and place her hand on hwasa cheeks. caressing it lovingly. hwasa eyes fluttered open by Wheein's touch. she met wheein gaze,sending a smile to her lips. 

"Good morning my love! how's your sleep?." wheein greeted her while giving a kiss on hwasa forehead. 

"it the best even though it's only a few hours of sleep." hwasa snuggle closer to wheein. "thank you wheein ah, i don't know what to do if it wasn't for you." hwasa added. 

"you should thank yourself hyejin ah. i didn't do much. you did the most part by enduring it the whole time by yourself. but promise me to tell me or unnies next time ok? we will run to you just like how we did in your maria music video. I'm sorry for not reaching out to you earlier." wheein replied hyejin in a calming tone. 

hwasa shakes her head left to right,indicating that she disagree with wheein's last statement.

beep beep!. Wheein's alarm went off. wheein kisses hwasa forehead once again before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

wheein was about to get up when all of a sudden, hwasa grab Wheein's wrist causing wheein to fall on top of her. not wanting to let wheein go. 

"Ahn hyejin, you are gonna be late for your schedule later on. on top of that I have to make you breakfast so that you will have enough energy throughout the day." wheein struggles to escape from hwasa embrace. 

"can I not go? I want to spend more time with you." hyejin whines and cutely pouted. wheein melts seeing this rare sight of her girlfriend. she can't help but to give a quick peck on hwasa's lips. 

"we can spend more time together after your schedule. right now let's get change and eat breakfast. if not manager unnie will kill us." wheein tried to make an agreement with hwasa using her aegyo. hwasa fall for her cuteness causing her to agree. they head to the kitchen hand in hand to make breakfast together and get ready to head out.