Chap 3

Flowers bloom,even in falling rain

After wheein send hwasa off to her schedule. she texted her unnies to immediately prep a mini surprise party for Hwasa.

 

                           today 09:00

                                                             we can start preparation!

 

[Mcdduk unnie]

alright! where are you now? we pick you up from there. 

 

[greasy unnie]

what time do hwasa schedule end?     

        

                                                  3pm. I'm outside the cafe near our company where we usually hangout. we got about 4 hours to buy the stuff and prep.

 

[greasy unnie]

okie we are on our way!

 

[Mcdduk unnie]

letzgetdit. do the thing do the thing!.

 

 

 

wheein giggle at yongsun unnie response. "aigoo sometimes I forgot that she our leader." wheein thought to herself while continue to giggle. 

 

since she have some spare time while waiting for her unnies. she went in the cafe to order drinks and food for her unnies. Just as wheein exit the cafe with 3 ice Americano and 2 waffles in her hands, she heard a honk. 

 

beep beep!. "wheein ah." yongsun shouted excitedly while moonbyul stop her car near her. moonbyul automatic car door opens and wheein walk towards it. she sat down comfortably and they continue their journey.

 

"wheepup, what did you buy?." moonbyul asked curiously while her eyes are focusing on the road.

 

"ah, since it's early in the morning, I thought I should buy breakfast so that the both of you won't feel hungry." wheein replied while giving the food and drinks to yongsun. 

 

"awwww thank you my angel." Yongsun was touched by wheein thoughtfulness. she tear a piece off from the waffle and fed to her girlfriend next to her.

 

moonbyul winked at yongsun to thank her while she continues driving. yongsun pretended to be disgusted at moonbyul greasiness. wheein shriek when she saw that happen through the rear view mirror. 

 

After an hour of driving, moonbyul went to park the car while wheein and yongsun enters the mall. it was so crowded that they have to squeeze through the crowds. yongsun make sure that wheein stay close to her as she know wheein gets nervous around crowds. she placed her arms around wheein shoulders  and went to a shop that sell party stuff located at corner of the mall.

 

"are you ok wheein ah." yongsun question wheein worriedly. 

 

"I'm fine unnie. thank you unnie." wheein assured her. 

 

they begin searching the things they need to buy as they left with less than 3 hours before hwasa return back home from her schedule. moonbyul join them shortly after being told by yongsun to picked up a customize cake for hwasa. 

 

After an hour of shopping. they went to hwasa house to prep the things up. the three of them can't wait to surprise their maknae and hoping that she will like it.

 

wheein punched the passcode of hwasa apartment. they enter and immediately begin their preparation. Moonbyul is busy setting up a projector that she bought over from her house. yongsun is setting up hwasa favorite food and drinks on the table while wheein decorates the living room.

 

Exactly 30 minutes left. the three of them discuss on how to surprise their maknae when she arrive later on. they eventually came to an agreement of a plan and proceeded with it.