Chap 4

Flowers bloom,even in falling rain

Hwasa was on her way back home from her schedule. she texted wheein about her whereabouts.

                            Today 14:45 
                                            babe I have just ended work. where are you?. we are going to hangout right? you promise me T_T. 

[wifey]
I'm at your apartment waiting for you. hurry come back home so that we can hangout. I miss you already. 

                                                 ok~ I'll be arriving soon. about 20 minutes more. wait for me ( ˘ ³˘)

[wifey]
arraso~. I'll be waiting~♡


After hwasa have texted wheein. she went into her insta to clear the notifications that have been bothering her ever since yesterday. she gather all her courage to face the hate comments. she click on it. Her insta post was flooded by moomoos warm and encouraging comments. As she reads every comments,her eyes start to tear up. She felt thankful and touch to the fans that have always been by her side. 

"we have arrived." Hwasa's manager inform her. 

Hwasa was too engrossed in reading the comments to reply her manager.

"Hwasa? we have arrived." her manager wave her hands infront of hwasa face to get her attention. 

"sorry Unnie. hehe" Hwasa replied and wipe her tears. she thanked her manager and walk to her apartment while humming to her song maria. she can't wait to spend the rest of the day cuddling with her girlfriend. Once she opens her apartment door, it was dark, there were candles being laid on the floor. she trying her best to not knock over any candles while entering. she put her shoes aside on the shoe rack where she saw a note pasted on it.

note:
follow the candles. 

it was short yet straightforward. Hwasa still felt confuse after reading it. "wheein ah." she called out for wheein but wheein didn't replied her. she follow the instructions on the note. All of a sudden, Hwasa was startled at the projector being turn on by itself. 

The projector was playing a video. 

video[Yongsun]:
you are confuse right? Yongsun asked hwasa playfully.
"I hope you like the mini surprise. firstly, I want congratulate you on releasing your album. is this real?" Yongsun joked around. 
"A few months ago,you prepare this album even harder till you injured your back to winning 1st place in a music show to continuing with your tight schedule despite your back hurting you. You done well hyejin ah~. lastly, I'm sorry for not being a good leader. I rarely compliment you till this day." yongsun begins to tear up.
"I'm super proud of you hyejin ah. I'm really so proud of you. let love each other unconditionally." 
"saranghanu~" yongsun said cutely while showing a finger heart.

yongsun video ended. Hwasa is trying her best to hold back her tears but could not do it when another video of her members start to play.

video[moonbyul]:
"ahn hyeejinnnnnn." moonbyul called out hwasa name and begins to sing the congratulation song. 
"congratulations on your first win. As expected." moonbyul show a thumbs up. 
"it must be tough for you recently but I want to assure you that we are here for you. you have done well my hyegi~. I watch your ep on I live alone. I hate you that you make me cry." moonbyul joked.  "take care of your back so that we can carry you on our arms again when you win another music show. so promise me to rest well now, you deserve it!. lastly, thank you for being part of mamamoo, mamamoo will not be complete without you. let's not let go of each other and stay healthy ok?. bye~." moonbyul waved goodbye.

Hwasa crying uncontrollably. she sat down on the couch to calm herself down and grab a bunch of tissue to wipe her tears. she continue watching the rest of the videos. 

video[wheein]:
"I don't know what to say because we always talk about things like this but I will say it again for you till you get sick and tired of it. I'm forever thankful that we became friends from a young age to debuting together in a group called mamamoo to being my girlfriend after you have confessed to me last year." wheein blushed and cringed after what she have said. "what next? me being your wife." wheein winked and laugh shortly after that. "congratulations on your solo album. let's continue to support one another till we grow old. I love you~." wheein blew a kiss.

Hwasa bite her lower lip hard to stop her crying and hicupps. but it doesn't work. The rest of the video continue to play. There were moomoos messages being played as well. there were memories of them from their trainee days till now and there were video messages from her family in Jeonju. the video finally ended with a picture of them during the four seasons four colour concert with moomoos holding up the neverlettinggo banner. 

"Surprise!!!." yongsun,moonbyul and wheein jump out from behind the kitchen counter with a cake. Hwasa turned her head and ran towards them. she give a tight and long hug to the members individually.The members pat her head and rub her back, complimenting her and comforting her in every way.
it was an emotional moment for the four of them till yongsun stomach starts growl. 

"ahhh unnie why did you break the atmosphere." moonbyul laughed at her hungry girlfriend . Hwasa and Wheein were holding onto their  stomach as they find the situation funny. 

"sowieee~." yongsun apologize cutely and laugh together with them. 

"unnie my ears,my ears." hwasa and wheein cupped their ears from their unnie dolphin laugh while moonbyul trying to cover her girlfriend mouth.