Chapter - 13

An Innocent Criminal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 13 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] By STAYEXOZEN [/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4] Please comment below whatever you feel and upvote my story. [/CONTENTID4] 

 

[CONTENTID5]

Chanyeol burst out of his room, his heart racing, convinced that Jieun had betrayed him. But what he found outside was a scene that shattered his fears and replaced them with sheer delight. The hallway was transformed into a whimsical wonderland. Balloons of all shapes and colours adorned the walls, casting a playful atmosphere. Twinkling fairy lights enveloped the space, illuminating the air with a soft, enchanting glow. And at the centre of it all, a magnificent cake stood, a work of art in its own right. 

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened in awe as he took in the sight before him. His gaze fell upon a banner hanging above that proclaimed, "Don't worry. Be happy." A smiley face adorned the banner, eliciting a chuckle from him. He turned to look at Jieun, who stood sheepishly behind him, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. His heart swelled with affection for her as he grinned, unable to contain his happiness. He approached her and enveloped her in a warm, tight hug.

 

In that embrace, time seemed to stand still. The world around them faded into the background as they savoured the moment. Chanyeol's heart overflowed with gratitude, and he whispered, "Thank you," his voice b with sincerity and joy. Jieun, her own happiness radiating, responded softly, "You're most welcome," her words carrying the weight of her affection.

 

As they held each other, a mixture of emotions coursed through Chanyeol's veins. He closed his eyes, and memories of his mother's love flooded his mind. He recalled the tender moments, the birthday surprises she had orchestrated with so much love. Though it wasn't his birthday, the gesture filled him with a profound sense of warmth, a longing for the motherly love he had lost.

 

A quiet voice echoed within him, wondering if his mother would have believed in his innocence, if she would have stood by his side. Jieun, understanding his unspoken thoughts, nodded gently, her eyes filled with compassion. She looked at him with tenderness, assuring him, "Don't worry. I will always be here for you, no matter what."

 

Reluctantly, they released their embrace, their eyes locked in an intense gaze. It was as if their souls intertwined, connecting on a profound level. Chanyeol found himself captivated by her petite stature, her beauty shining brightly in his eyes. He couldn't help but be drawn to her, wanting to hold her close, to protect her, and to love her.

 

Jieun directed his attention to a small table adorned with delicate candles, their flickering flames casting a soft, romantic glow. The aroma of Chanyeol's favourite scented candles filled the air, enveloping the room in a calming fragrance. The table was set with a modest yet thoughtfully prepared meal, showcasing Jieun's culinary skills.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter