Picking up at 2 a.m pt 4.

Rely On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two and a half hour later, Yeji finally can get out of that suffocating room and breathe properly, her tense shoulder and back a bit more relax. She did stutter here and there from time to time, she managed to answer some questions thrown regarding the material she presented, turns out her brain didn’t betray her and can actually recall things she worked so hard on till late night. 

 

When she get back to her seat, she felt a tap on her back. Her manager gave her a proud smile. Son Seungwan, everybody in the office knows her as the kindest yet very strict manager who aims for perfection. 

 

“Hey newbie, you did great at the meeting. Thank you for working hard for this one, I can assure you it pays off.” Yeji was taken to the sky with those compliments, especially coming from the manager herself! She knows that it’s not all that the manager have to say so she try to stay calm and give her a smile to show how she appreciates the compliments yet still being attentive.

 

“There could be improvements in a few slides to make the data more presentable and insert a few animations to help it become a much more interactive one. Surely you don’t wanna feel tense all the time, meetings like this one need something fun in between ya’know?” Mrs. Son added albeit still smiling, Yeji knows this is her manager way to give critics while still showing the appreciation. 

 

“Thank you Ma’am. I’ll be sure to keep that in mind while preparing for future presentations. Thank you for giving me a big chance.” Yeji kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter