Picking up at 2 a.m pt 3.

Rely On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji’s alarm has been blaring out loudly since half an hour ago. She really should leave by 7 a.m to reach the office on time and shows her punctuality. Yeji however, is still very much sound asleep. The effect of only having less than 3 hours of sleep, her head still feels so heavy. After the alarm sounds starts to finally get through her ears and mess up her dreams, Yeji woke up with a surprised look on her face.

 

She immediately checks her phone and it’s showing that she only have 15 minutes before 7. Like a mad woman, she hurries to freshen up and dress up in her best attire to look presentable for the meeting. 

 

Dressed in a nice black blazer, sky blue dress shirt, and a black pants to feel more comfortable, Yeji ran towards the bus stop. Even though it’s slightly uncomfortable to run with a 2 inch heels, she gotta catch the bus or else she has to wait another 20 minutes. Seoul busy morning aren’t kind to those who doesn’t head out early. 

 

It’s actually past her usual timing getting on the bus but she’s crossing her fingers that she’ll be on time. She has feel enough punishment by not getting any seat on the bus. 

 

She arrive in front of the ID tap machine right on the dot. Thanks to the people in the elevator who were mostly heading to much higher level of the office building. Yeji doesn’t have much time to prepare herself since the meeting has been scheduled to be in another half an hour. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter