Picking up at 2 a.m pt 2.

Rely On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ummm.. I just feel like calling you. It has been a while since we last talked.” Yeji knew there was something more than just wanting to talk. Ryujin is calling her at 2 a.m ffs

 

“Yeah, it has been quite a while. What have u been up to lately?” It has been 9 months since their last text. It wasn’t a pleasant goodbye text. Yeji still remembers how she felt when she sent that last text, her heart can feel that wound like it has just freshly been stabbed.

 

“Nothing much. I’ve just finished my final grad papers, waiting for the announcement to come soon. What about you?” Ryujin is a year younger than her, and despite Yeji who’s only working on her first job ever, Ryujin is already near to her graduation. Yeji has always said that Ryujin is the perfect package of brain and beauty, it’s still true. 

 

“I finally got my first job and currently trying to survive through my probation. Glad that you’re nearing your graduation, you’ve always been on that ever smooth journey after all..” was it a bitter chuckle that Yeji slipped out at the end or was it a normal one? She doesn’t really know herself.

 

“Yeah.. it really isn’t all that smooth.” Ryujin paused for a while, maybe she did sense the bitterness at the end of Yeji’s comments. “I’m sorry to have called you this late at night, or should I say early in the morning?”, another pause much longer this time.

 

“I just missed talking with you.. especially at these kind of times when I’m trying to find..” if Yeji actually heard that, it was Ryujin’s sniffling. “To find some reason to hold on.”

 

Yeji hates how she can instantly know the kind of state Ryujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter