Chapter 2

OH MY GOSH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HOLY CRAP!

What are they doing here?? OH NO!

The super hot looking creature in my dreams is here at my house! I blink a million times and telling myself it's impossible!

No! This is just a part 2 of my dream! It can't be real!

I immediately close my eyes. Just take a deep breath Dara!

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out

Yeah! That's right, everything will be back to normal. But when I open my eyes these five are still here!

OH MY FREAKING STUPID HOLY COW GOODNESS!!!!

"Ahhhh no! No! No!" I shout and shut my eyes!

I shake my head and slap myself from right to left. Praying that it's just only a dream! I also pinch myself to make sure! But when I open my eyes again! Viola! They're still here!

"OH MY GOSH! WHY ARE THE FIVE OF YOU HERE? YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ONLY IN MY DREAM WORLD! I FREAKING REPEAT, IN MY DREAM WORLD, NOT IN MY REAL WORLD! DID YOU GUYS TELEPORT FROM MY DREAMLAND TO OUR WORLD LAND?" I said with bewilderdness on my cute face while pointing my finger to them like accusing of something horrible!

"Stupid" someone whisper. It's only a whisper but I can hear it. I have a good hearing.

"STUPID? WHO SAID THAT?? I'M NOT STUPID!"

"SANDARA! Is this how you treat our visitors?" My grandma angrily said.

Visitors? We have visitors? Oh great I forgot! We have visitors that's why I made myself look unpresentable to scare them! I never thought that these hot guys were them! If I knew, I would've make myself look presentable! But wait, that's not the issue here.

"These are the visitors you're talking about granny?"

"Sandara! You! I told you to prepare, to make yourself look presentable, not like a lunatic monster! You're so embarassing!" Gosh! How could my grandma scold me like that! I just roll my eyes.

"Granny, where's the fun? Besides I think I look cool." I chuckle. Her face were so red and her nostrils were getting bigger from too much madness.

"Fun? Look at yourself, you think you look cool? You look like a walking zombie or an abandoned dog!"

Pffff! Walking zombie? Abondoned dog? I'm deeply hurt! I'm a cute little bunny! Huhuhuhu...

I hear small chuckles from the five. I glare at them and they straighten up.

"Whatever granny. You know what, CAUSE I DON'T CARE!"

I put my hands on my hips then lean my upper body forward and stuck out my tongue and sway from side to side to bully my lovely grandma! BBBBLLLLEHHHHH!

Next thing happens, a plastic plate is flying towards my face and...

Tada!

DAMN IT! IT FREAKING HURTS!

After the litte commotion earlier ,the seven of us now gather at the small living room.

I sigh when I remember what happened ea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter