Chapter 4

OH MY GOSH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 weeks since the revelation of what happened to the real Sandara but because my guts are telling me that there is something fishy, I decided to stalk Sahara and her grandma. I ask our investigator what Grandma Lee had told us but he was confused because according to his sources, there is no other child involved in that accident so it’s impossible and he was so sure that the girl with Grandma Lee is the real Sandara. It means, that Sahara girl was really Sandara. So why did they lie to us? Even Sandara herself lied to us.

“Hyung, why don’t you just approach her and ask her why she lied to us?” Daesung said.

We were inside the coffee shop where Sandara’s working. Her shift starts at 9 am until 6 pm. For the 2 weeks that we been stalking her, I just know a little about her. Before her shift starts, she will read some books and plug in her earphones to listen to music then order her favorite drink, apple juice. Then after work, she will go to a mini shop to eat strawberry ice cream. On the weekends, she will help her Grandma in their little business. It was her daily routine. She is not bad except for the way she dresses. She is a kind-hearted woman, a loving granddaughter, funny, and most of the time, she’s crazy childish. If only she makes an effort to look presentable, I think she is beautiful. Well not bad for being my fiancé.

“Yah! Jiyong were you listening to us?” Top hyung annoyingly smack my head.

“Hyung what was that for?” I ask while nursing my aching head.

“We were talking to you but you weren’t paying attention to us. You’re just busy looking at her.” Taeyang said, pointing at Sandara.

“Aish! Hyung don’t tell me you’re now attracted to that crazy ahjumma?” Seungri said in disgust.

I only shake my head.

“So what’s really your plan, Jiyong?” Taeyang asked.

“Let’s talk to Grandma Lee. She’s the only one who can answer our questions and about Sandara. We will only confront her when we are sure that she’s really the person we’re looking for.” I said and they all agree.

“So when are we going to talk to Grandma Lee?” Top asked.

“Now” I look at Sandara happily serving some customers then I felt pity towards her.

I don’t know if she can survive in our world. It’s not easy to live in our world especially if your family is damn rich. People around you will only use you because of your money. They don’t give a damn care about you. It’s hard to find real friends. I’m so thankful that I have friends that I can trust and will always be at my side. I can only sigh.

“Jiyong hyung?” Dae snaps me from my thoughts.

“Let’s go,” I said and we went to their house.

Upon arriving at the house, we immediately scurried out of the car and went straight to the door. We knocked and after several seconds, the door opened, revealing an unwelcomed face of Grandma Lee.

“What are you men doing here? I’ve already told you everything. What else do you still need from us?”

“We have so many questions that only you can answer.”

“There’s nothing to ask and talk about, just leave us alone already.” Proceeding to shut the door but Ji placed his hand on the door preventing it from shutting completely.

“We know that you lied to us, we already know the truth. Are you hiding something from us?” Ji speaks, narrowing his eyes at the old woman. The said woman sighed and opened the door wide, stepping aside.

“All of you get inside.” Beaming, the men quickly bolted inside before the old woman changes her mind. Before shutting the door, she sticks her head out and looked around, worry and fear flashed on her face then pulled back to shut the door.

 

 

***FLASHBACK***

 

Mrs. Lee stood behind the window of her house waiting for her daughter and her husband to come back home. They told her they’ll just go out for hunting and it’s already dark outside.

She waited until they come back but with an unconscious and bloodied child in Sunbin’s arms. The child was around 2 years old.

“Rinah, Sunbin! What happens? Who is that child?” I asked when they hurriedly put the child in one of our spare rooms.

“We don’t know Omma, we just found her in the woods in that state. We immediately brought her here.” My daughter said panicky.

“Why don’t you bring the child to the hospital?” I asked

“We can’t Omma. It’s not safe for her. I think someone wanted to kill the innocent child.” Sunbin said while treating the child.

Good thing Sunbin was a Doctor. My daughter and I patiently wait in the living room.

“Omma that child was badly injured. How can someone easily hurt an innocent child-like her?” my daughter asked worried was written on her face.

“Not all people were good Rinah.” I said while rubbing her back to calm her. After a while, Sunbin went downstairs and join us in the living room.

“Honey, how’s the child?” Rinah asked

“She’s now safe. I treated all her wounds. Good thing we found her or else she will die in the woods.” Sunbin said.

“Is she that badly injured?” I asked. Sunbin nods.

“She was beaten badly base on the bruises on her body. She has many scratches I think it because of the branches when she runs. There were also some wimp’s marks at her back and it will cause a scar for sure. She was passed out because of exhaustion. Her body was so weak.” Sunbin explained. My daughter and I gasp.

“Aww… poor child,” I said

“Why did they do that to her? She was just a kid for Pete's sake!” Rinah angrily said.

“Sunbin and Rinah why don’t you guys wash up first while I’ll prepare our dinner so that you guys can take a rest,” I said and they nod.

After a while when we were having our dinner we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter