Chapter 3

OH MY GOSH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How did he know about my necklace? Is he a stalker perhaps? He’s not serious right? I look at grandma and she’s just staring at Mr. Hottie Patottie. ~BLUSH~ Aigoo… I felt giddy all of a sudden. Well I decided to call him Mr. Hottie Patottie because you know… he’s so hot and handsome. I shake my head and focus of what’s happening right now. I can drool at him later. Kekekeke…

Someone whispered ‘idiot’ to me and found out it was Mr. Panda Eyes. I widen my eyes and mouthed “what”, he pointed at me then replied “idiot”. I’m beginning to get irritated. How dare him call me an idiot. I wanted to retort back but grandma elbows me. She is looking at me silently reminding me to behave. I sigh and angrily look at the Panda. He just smirks. Urgh! I wanna strangle him to death. I ignore him and focus on what’s happening right now. I can murder him later.

So back to the problem, I’m the lost daughter? Mr. Hottie Patottie was my fiancé? Well I love the idea but how come? And this necklace, mother gave it to me when I was a child. I look at grandma and she was now staring at Mr. Hottie Patottie impassively while Mr. Hottie looks serious.

“Jiyong, just because of her necklace you assume that it’s my granddaughter that you’re looking for?” Grandma calmly said.

“Grandma Lee, it’s not just only the necklace, I also assume she has a mark at her right leg.” He confidently said.

I was beyond shock. First the necklace, now my mark? How the heck did he know about that? Or maybe he’s really telling the truth? I confusedly look at them, from my grandma then to Mr. Hottie Patottie.

“What if she’s not the one you’re looking for?”

I nod repeatedly, agreeing on what my grandma said. What if it was just a coincidence?

“There is one way to prove that she’s the Parks daughter, through DNA test.” He challenged.

My grandma laughs. What’s so funny on what he said? I shook my head. Aigoo, sometimes I can’t predict what was on her mind. They all gave a look at me, confusion written on their faces. I shrugged cause I don’t know either.

“Yah. Granny stop laughing, you look like a stupid monkey needing some attention.” I whispered and roll my eyes. Grandma stops laughing then smack my head. Ouch! That hurts! I caress my throbbing head and look at my grandma. She’s glaring at me.

“Sandara Park! Watch your words!” she angrily shouts at me I pout in annoyance. Something pops into my mind.

“OMO! Granny don’t tell me you found it hilarious! Of course it’s impossible that I’m that daughter. Yeah you! My granny isn’t stupid to believe your lies.” I said and pointing a finger accusingly to Mr. Hottie Patottie.

“Yah! You crazy woman! My JIYONG hyung is not LYING! He’s telling the truth.” The panda eyes angrily retort.

“Whatever panda eyes besides nobody needs your defensive speech.” I said.

“Why you— “

“Seungri Stop” Top guy stops him. The panda eyes glare at me as I glare at him back then stuck my tongue out, irritating him more.

“Grandma Lee, I know it’s not easy to believe on what I’m saying but it’s the truth.” Mr. Hottie explained.

“Oh please, can you stop. Stop telling my granny more lies. What’s your hidden agenda huh? Tell me? We’re just living here peacefully.” I frown at him.

“I’m telling the truth, my dear fiancé.” He irately stares at me.

“Why would I believe you? I’m not their lost daughter. I’m Lee Rinah and Park Sunbin’s daughter and no one else!” I furiously said.

“But— “

“Jiyong” Grandma interrupts, looking at him suspiciously.

“Why are you the one explaining this to us? It’s supposed to be the parents of the child in here. Why not them?” he sighs and look at his friends. Instead of Jiyong, Taeyang explained to us.

“It’s because they can’t take rejection, if it’s really not their child, especially Uncle Hyun Suk he has a weak heart. Aunt Giran didn’t tell anything to uncle that we finally found her because she was afraid something will happen to Uncle. She wanted to make sure she’s the one, so we volunteered to confirm about her, we’re looking for her all these years.”

“Well I sadly said you’re just wasting your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter