Chapter 1

OH MY GOSH!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

 

I suddenly woke up with horror on my face. I roam my eyes around and sigh in relief that I was just in my room. Thanking all the heavens that it was just a dream! An impossible dream!

I just sigh. Me? The lost daughter of the most powerful family? And the worst I have a fiancé? Stupid right? I just shake my head.

Both of my parents died when I was 5 years old because of an accident. My grandma was the only family I have. She was the one who raised me. We were both thankful that my parents owned a little restaurant that it helps us in our daily life. Since the day my parents died, grandma take care of it. I just help her if I’m not busy. That restaurant is the only income we have.

I missed my parents but I know they were happy up there and always watching at us. I’m thankful that they were my parents and especially my grandma. My loving grandma who were always at my side. I know sometimes I’m silly but grandma can handle it. kekeke…

But wait who were that five hot looking creature in my dream?

Mmmmm….

I never saw them or even in television but who cares it was just only a dream. A big grin plaster on my face when I remember my stupid dream. I felt giddy, not because I was the “rich kid” but because of the 5 hot looking creature especially my so called fiancé. He’s skinny but so handsome and cute!

Aiigooo… I giggle and blush! While fanning myself with the help of my hands to stop my burning face. kekeke… I bet I look like an apple right now.

“YAAhhhHh… SAANDARRAA PAARRKKK!”

“AhHHHHHhhh!!!” I scream in fright.

Aigoo… my heart! I think my soul left my body. I look at the culprit and tada no other than my one and only grandma looking mad at me with her hands on her waist.

“Aigoo… Granny I think I lost my soul a while ago!” I said with a cute pout.

“It’s your fault! I’m calling you a hundred times but you just giggle and grin like a maniac. You look stupid back there!”

I look horrified! Do I look like a maniac back then? Aigoo…  

“Yah! Granny I’m not! Why should I giggle and grin?”

“Well should I be the one to question you that?” She asked with an accuse look.

“Woahhh… Granny I’m innocent!” I hurtfully said.  She just looks at me in disgust with cross arms.

“Really? With your looks earlier. It looks like your imagining nasty things!” I look at her with my mouth hang open to the floor with wide eyes!

“See! You’re also drooling! Eww!” she said while acting like she wants to vomit.

What the heck!

“Yah! Granny!” she just laughs.

Well this is just ordinary to both of us. We were always like this being playful. That is what I like about my grandma she will always join me in my silliness.  

“Whatever! Prepare yourself were going to eat. Make it fast don’t make our visitors wait.” She said then wink at me.

Visitors? We have visitors? What’s with the wink? She looks creep. All my hairs stand up! 0h-oh I don’t like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter