Chapter 6 - Lady Kim, Lady Ravenheart

Accidentally Married

Chapter 6 – Lady Kim, Lady Ravenheart

 

 

“ you?! I can’t believe you said that.” Hyejin and Moonbyul laughs their heart out.

 

“What’s so hard to believe? She deserves it.” Wheein shrugs her shoulders. “It’s no big deal.”

 

“No big deal? You just called the Park heiress a .” Hyejin said and it follows with Moonbyul in another laughing fit.

 

“She got her hands all over my, Yongsunnie. I’m not gonna let her do whatever she wanted.” Wheein said. “Isn’t that right, jagi?” Wheein grabs hold of Yongsun’s arm and then intertwined their hands.

Yongsun just smiled lightly. Wheein notices the moody expression. The older hadn’t been her energetic cheery self since they left the apartment. They were on their way to a place where Wheein will train. Now that Wheein announced she’s competing for the Warrior’s Goblet, Yongsun thought time should not be wasted and put Wheein into training immediately.

 

They reached their destination. It was a country club. Certainly, for the upper class. Yongsun and Moonbyul were well known in this country club because they often played golf here. Both the alphas registered their significant others instead.

 

The couples ride on the buggy to another section of the club. Wheein looks at Yongsun beside her. The older woman looked worried. Troubled even. So Wheein reached for Yongsun’s hand and kissed it. The gesture made Yongsun eyes softens and Wheein’s dimple smile always calms her heart. But it still not strong enough to erase her worries away.

 

“It’ll be alright.” Wheein closes their distance and gave Yongsun’s an eskimo kiss. “Our love will win.” She re-assures her alpha. But before Yongsun can answer, a loud gagging sound interrupted their moment.

 

“BLueerrrKKKK!!!! Disgusting.” Moonbyul dramatically covering and act like she’s vomiting.

 

Hyejin wasn’t amused and hit Moonbyul on the shoulder. “No, it’s not! Why you never say romantic things to me???”

 

Moonbyul stopped and said, “Why would I do that? Aren’t my kisses enough?”

 

“You called your friends – babe, love, sweetheart, honey…need I say more??”

 

“I called you Hyegi. That’s my special name for you. Why would I call you something else?!”

 

Yongsun and Wheein just let the couple bicker. They’ll be their faces later if not now. They know they love each other very much. Everyone can sense the that hangs in the air whenever they’re in the same room. Yongsun and Wheein are used to it. Not sooner that the bickering starts Moonbyul and Hyejin had their faces. Yongsun and Wheein can only shakes their head.

 

Alas they’re at the Arrows Club. They were children and adults. Wheein was feeling excited to try archery. She never really is interested into any sports before because she was a sickly child. Her body can’t handle strenuous activities. This fact Yongsun knows as well. Wheein’s not a natural sportswoman, unlike Rose. The Park heiress is a fitness freak. She’s practically a seasoned athlete if not because the woman cares more about aesthetic beauty than actual body mechanics. Despite so, Rose’s physical condition is far better than Wheein’s.

 

And it shows when it’s time for Wheein to try using the bow and arrow. Sandeul, a close friend of Moonbyul, were tasked to teach the omega. Hyejin joins in as support but only for a while because she doesn’t want to ruin her nails.

 

It was pretty obvious from the get go that Wheein is such a good student. Attentive and listens well. But when it’s time to actually doing it, she fumbles on the arrows. The original bow was half the size of her body and they had to switch to one that’s meant for children. Wheein looked so adorable in her eyes. A few shots were fired and all of them hit the target.

 

“Wow, you’re a natural. A little bit of a hiccup in the beginning but once you’re used to it. It’ll become second nature.” Sandeul praises of which Wheein cutely fist pumps in the air.

 

“But…” The celebration was cut short when Sandeul continued. “…this is only for beginners.”

Sandeul leads Wheein to go outside of the building. The rest followed behind. “You’re gonna shoot your target 10 yards from the blue podium to the bullseye.”

 

Wheein gulps. Wondering what she had gotten herself into. The target was so far away she had to squint. She may need to use her prescription spectacles if she’s going to shoot some arrows and hitting the actual target.

 

Sandeul continued, “You’re not gonna use this bow, you’re gonna use this instead.” He walks to a rack of bows and took one from it. He gave it to Wheein.

 

Wheein holds the bow and notices it is heavier than the previous bow. It’s more advanced too. Wheein let out a huff when she tries to raise the bow.

 

“Heavy?” Yongsun supported Wheein’s arm. Helping the younger woman keep her arm straight.

 

“A lil bit.” Wheein said.

 

“Hmm…” Yongsun took the bow and talked to Sandeul to a corner. The omegas didn’t know what were they talking about but Moonbyul gave them an assuring smile.

 

Then Sandeul walked away but Yongsun goes to Wheein. Not long after Sandeul came back with a new bow and gave it to Wheein.

 

“Oh, this is lighter.” Wheein said and she tries to raise the bow. She didn’t struggle as much and Yongsun looked contented.

 

“It’s made of carbon fibre. Lightweight so it fits you well. State of the art bow with enhanced sco-“

 

“Well, well, well…what do we have here?” A voice interrupted Sandeul. It was none other than Rose and her possie follows close behind. She looked at the bow and raised her brow. “The tournament hasn’t started yet and you’ve decided to cheat.”

 

“It’s still follows the standard Olympics requirement-“

 

“Carbon fibre, isn’t.” Rose interrupts Sandeul.

A moment of silence shows that they agree with her statement. Wheein saw Yongsun’s jaw clenched so tight and vein pops out of her temple. Wheein walks towards Rose and said,

“Why are you so scared of a silly material? I thought you’re the best archer here.”

 

“You damn right I’m the best archer. I was a two-time regional champion, youth champion, have competed in various-“

 

“Yeah I got it. No need to list out your resume to me.” Wheein waves her hand in dismissal of which the rest chuckled. “To address your concern Ms. Rose, I can assure you I am not gonna use this bow. This is just something Sandeul-shi wanting to show off. I mean this is pretty cool.”

 

Wheein present it to Rose, expecting the woman to take it but was dismissed. “It’s just like any other tool. The one with the superior skill surely wins. And from the looks of it, I’m already winning.” Rose and her possie laughed and walks away.

 

Yongsun do not have a retort and massages her temple because Rose wasn’t lying. The chaotic arrows flying and landing were a testament to Wheein’s skill level.

 

********************

 

Wheein find herself in and out of the training ground. Even more than her restaurant. Yongsun took it upon herself to manage the restaurant and Equator. Handling two different businesses are pretty tough and remarkably, the alpha handled it well. In fact, Yongsun had grew a good reputation. But of course, it does come with its cons. She found herself getting busier. With less time spent for Wheein.

 

Yongsun was busy going through some financial statements and divisional reports when her office door burst open. Entering her space was an elegant lady in red dress, taking off her Gucci sunglasses and pointing at the busy alpha. “Have you had your lunch, darling?”

 

“Umma? What-“ Yongsun was a little surprised but composed herself. “No, I haven’t. Maybe I’m gonna skip lunch-“

 

“No.”

 

“I need to finish this. Then I’m gonna have a meeting with –“ Again, Yongsun was interjected.

 

“I cancelled it.” Before Yongsun can say anything Mdm. Kim demanded that she follow her.

 

There were at a nearby restaurant. Yongsun eating heartedly of her beef steak. She didn’t realised just how hungry she was. She was about to eat another piece when her mother stopped her and wiped her chin. The mother chuckled.

 

“Slow down, bunny or you’re gonna choke.” Mdm. Kim said lovingly.

 

“Urgh umma! Please don’t call me that. It’ embarrassing.” Yongsun said dejectedly with a smile and continued eating her steak this time slower. Mdm. Kim laughed and asked. “So how’s work so far?”

 

Truth be told she already know her youngest activities. But watching and listening to Yongsun talking about it with so much enthusiasm and also a tinge of seriousness, she realised Yongsun had grown mature. She thought it’d be hard to tame her wild pup and yes she’s well aware of Yongsun’s player nature. Can’t believe all it takes was a petite chef to get this alpha back on track.

 

“Mom? Are you listening?” Yongsun furrowed her eyebrows. She made way for the waitress to pick up their finish plates and gave them mint chocolates for dessert.

 

“Yes, bunny.”

 

Yongsun made a face feeling embarrassed in front of the waitress. Mdm Kim chuckled. “I mean… Yongsun.”

 

“Let’s finish our dessert cos I need to pay a visit to MooMoo café.” Yongsun said and takes a spoonful of the ice cream.

 

“I’m proud of you, bunny.”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I am very proud of you.” Mdm. Kim reiterates. “I’m very VERY very proud.”

 

Yongsun noticed tears were pooling at the corner of her mother’s eyes and quickly takes a seat beside her mother and hugged the woman. “I’m just trying to be the best alpha.”

 

“Since the moment you are born you have a powerful aura, it’s obvious you’re far superior than you let yourself be.” Mdm. Kim said.

 

“Yonghee unnie is the superior one. I am not, umma.” Yongsun said incredulously.

 

“No, you must believe that you are. Being born with it is not enough. Your powers can only be fully unlocked if you believe. Do you understand me, Yongsun?” Mdm. Kim said sternly. Although Yongsun find it a little weird, she didn’t question it and nods.

 

“I am giving you my full support. You just tell umma what you need and I will provide.”

 

Yongsun was about to deny but a thought came to mind. She held both of her mother’s shoulders and asked, “You’re the last reigning champion, right? I mean there must be some tips, tricks, skills, or whatever it was you did back then that made you the champion.” Yongsun pleaded. “I need you to help my Wheein, please?”

 

*******************

 

And so Mdm. Kim finds herself early in the morning, staring at Wheein at the Arrows Club. The young woman diligently training her basics and shooting arrows but after a few attempts Wheein puts down her bow and sat down at the lounge area. Mdm. Kim saw the little discomfort in Wheein’s face when she held her left elbow. Mdm. Kim instructed something to one of her bodyguard then quickly made her way to Wheein.

 

“You okay?”

 

Wheein turned to the voice and bowed. “I’m fine.”

 

Mdm. Kim hugged Wheein and pulled her to sit down. She pulls off Wheein’s arm guard and examines her arm. One of Mdm. Kim’s man in black came with an ice pack.

 

“Here, hold this.” Mdm. Kim said and Wheein held it in place on her forearm.

 

“Practice is good but too much will lead to injury.” Mdm. Kim said.

 

Wheein looked down. “I know but I need to perfect my shooting before I can actually do it on a horse.”

 

“Let’s go to the Equestrian Park.”

 

Without much complaining, Wheein followed along and when they reached the site a horse of light brown with a cream-coloured mane was there waiting with a worker.

 

“Have you learnt to horse back this past couple of weeks, Wheein?” Mdm. Kim asked as she takes the ropes of the brown horse from the man.

 

Wheein had gone through training for 2 months and a half now and she was rather intimidated when she finds out she was gonna shoot an arrow to a copper bowl on top of a tower to light up the fire. Symbolic to the dragon clan as a start of new era. That if she wins of course.

 

“Yes, I have umma.” Wheein nods.

 

“This is Blossom.” Mdm. Kim pats on the brown horse.

 

“Oh Blossom like one of the powerpuff girls!” Wheein said excitedly which made Mdm. Kim chuckled.

 

“You are adorable. No wonder my Yongsun is head over heels for you.”

 

Wheein blushed at the comment. “Am I gonna ride with Blossom?” she asked.

 

Mdm. Kim shakes her head. “No, I am. You will ride Draco the Third.” She points behind Wheein.

 

The moment Wheein saw the horse, she swallowed the lump in . Her eyes were wide and dry. As the horse comes closer, it got bigger and it finally towers over Wheein. Draco the Third wasn’t like Blossom at all. Wheein knew this is not your average breed of horse.

 

The horse was of darker brown colour with long jet black mane. Whilst Blossom had on regular red blanket with a brown saddle, Draco had on a purple velvet cloth with a black saddle. Wheein did not know where she found the courage to but she put her hand on the horse and walk around admiring Draco’s beauty.

 

“Draco comes from a line of Kim’s best battle horses. They’re big and strong. Best runners out there and their bravery in war were unmatched. Since we’re no longer in wartime, they became novelty due to their amazing genetics.”

 

Wheein listened to Mdm. Kim absent-mindedly as she’s petting Draco’s nose.

 

“Well, I was about to say that Draco’s a little bit temperamental to new people but it seemed he find you worthy of scratching his nose.” The worker agreed with Mdm. Kim.

“Awww…Draco’s a good boy. He just needs some loving.” As if understanding Wheein, the horse leans his neck on Wheein and the woman proceeded to put her arms around the horse.

 

There were training around the track with Mdm. Kim giving pointers. Surprisingly, Wheein’s far more talented than she previously thought. She handled the horse quite impressively. With this sort of progress, Mdm. Kim believed Wheein will be ready for the tournament.

 

As they were finishing up and getting ready to leave, Yongsun came. “Hey guys! I bought some food.” She said showing off white plastic bag with food in it. Yongsun laid out a plaid white and red blanket and taking out a steaming spicy teobokki, tuna kimbab with kimchi as a side dish.

 

Mdm. Kim decided to leave the lovebirds alone. A black Mercedes S-class stopped in front of her. The driver opened the passenger door for her. Before she gets in her car, she looked back and watched Yongsun talking animatedly with Wheein laughing her heart away at Yongsun’s antics. There was no ill intention. No ulterior motives. No primal instincts at play. Only two people enjoying each other’s company.

 

Upon entering the car, she’s greeted with a kiss on her cheek. “Hello, my love.” Mr. Kim welcomes her wife. Mdm. Kim smiled, cups her husband’s chin and gave a chaste kiss on his lips. “Hello, Jiyong-shi.” She replied.

 

Knowing his wife he asked, “A penny for your thoughts?”

 

“My heart’s never wrong, right?” She asked. Mr. Kim holds her wife hand and replied, “No, love. It’s never wrong.”

 

“I think it’s time to have a meeting with Don Kim.”

 

Mr. Kim was surprised. Although Don Kim’s his sire, the old man is a powerful alpha. Age doesn’t corrode the powerful Dragon blood in him. This almost always made Mr. Kim nervous whenever he needed to deal with the Don. However, Don Kim approved of her wife despite the Kwons of the Raven clan was known to not be at good terms with Kims. Not to mention the disapproval of some elders from both clans when BoA and him were to marry. Against all odds, they were and still are in love.

 

He sighed. “As you wish. I’ll make the arrangement, my love.”

 

“Don’t worry. I am going to personally talk to him.” Mdm. Kim said with a fiery aura. Mr. Kim gulped nervous. Oh that’s right. Mr. Kim now remembered the reason Don Kim approved of her wife.

 

Direct descendant of powerful Mage of Raven clan, known to enemies as bearer of death and darkness. As an ally, they are fierce protectors of their loved ones with wisdom and intelligence as their common attributes.

 

She is Kwon BoA, Lady Ravenheart. The only powerful omega that has ever came toe to toe with Don the Dragon Kim.

 

END of Chapter 6

 

Hi everyone! I'm back with a new chapter. Thank you for waiting. Like I said before I'm not abandoning my story. I was quite tired but somehow tonight I had an amazing idea to continue the story. 

The story is gonna take a lil bit of a turn. Not only will it be omegaverse but it will involve some magical fantasy. I never written anything of this genre before so I thought maybe that's why I'm so dry with ideas is because there's no diversity in my writings. All the common dramas I have written but there's none that involved fantasy related matters.

Thank you for reading this chapter. It will be the beginning of Wheesun magical adventure. I love reading your comments so please leave a comment below!