Chapter 9 - WheeSun's Honeymoon

Accidentally Married

Chapter 9 – WheeSun’s Honeymoon

1st Day of Honeymoon

 

“Are you serious?” Wheein asked incredulously.

“What? I juf – fike itt ok.” Yongsun said with a mouthful of food.

Wheein shakes her head in disapproval. “We’re in beautiful Greece. With delicious Mediterranean cuisine and you go and find yourself tteobokki. Like where in the world did you even find a packet of instant tteobokki.”

“The corner Asian store right beside….” Yongsun gulped when she saw Wheein’s glare. “…our hotel.” She trailed off just above a whisper.

Yongsun was out looking for beer or atleast from the local ones when she saw a little Asian store manned by a nice old couple. She walked in and immediately the place felt familiar. It feels like back at home or the smell atleast. The couple greeted Yongsun.

“Good evening, miss! How can I help you?” The old man asked.

“I wonder if you can recommend me some nice local beer. My wife loves beer and I was thinking I wanna make some shrimp scampi for dinner.”

“That’s lovely!” The wife chimed. “Are you on honeymoon, dear?”

Yongsun scratched her not-so-itchy head. “Yeah. We just got here from Korea. Supposed to arrive in Athens this morning but I kinda messed up the bookings and here I am trying to please the wife with late night food.”

The old lady laughed. “Well you just got here on time cos in 15 minutes we closed shop.”

By then her husband came back with a few bottles named Mythos & Alfa. “Here’s famous ones in Greece and also a pack of regular Carlsberg just in case the missus isn’t fancying trying new bottles.”

Yongsun was glad and was about to make the purchase when her eyes landed on instant packet of tteobokkis. She was ecstatic to see her favourite food managed to get exported to Greece.

“Good thing this beer is delicious.” Wheein said and takes a gulp. There’s a lot of stars out tonight. They’re having late night snack at the balcony of their hotel. Hearing Wheein made Yongsun’s memory of the store poof into thin air. She got closer to her wife and wrapped one arm around Wheein’s shoulder.

“Don’t even think about it.” Wheein said sternly.

However that didn’t stop Yongsun. She pulled in Wheein’s body closer to her by the shoulder and despite her wife’s constant no and trying to pushed her away, Yongsun managed to give a sloppy kiss on her wife’s cheek.

“Urgh! U got my cheek all greasy and dirty.” Wheein whines and wipes her face with tissue.

“Babe, that’s the plan all along.” Yongsun said and gave a naughty wink at Wheein.

“Ewww…shut up!” Wheein cringe.

Yongsun snickered. She was feeling naughty. Whilst the other arm had a strong hold of Wheein’s shoulder, the other was approaching rather suspiciously.

“Don’t you dare.” Wheein warned but to no avail. Yongsun was already in a pouncing position.

“Auummm!” Yongsun roared (or lack of better term) pouncing on Wheein and captured her lips. Then bites on Wheein’s chin before on one of the cheeks. Wheein giggles and hitting Yongsun’s shoulder half-heartedly. The lovely scene was watched by a few passers by and a couple guests of the same hotel from their balconies.

KRAKKKKK! Pang! Crash!

Guess what?

The chair broke and in the process managed to topple the little round garden table while Yongsun trying to hold for hers and Wheein’s dear life.

“You alright there, mate?!” A concerned guest just a couple floors above them that witness the scene asked when the couple took longer to get up.

Yongsun’s head sprang up to find the source of the voice. A white man maybe in his 30s probably here for honeymoon too since a lady beside him looked concerned as well. Yongsun grinned stupidly and gave a thumbs up. Satisfied with the reply, the other couple giggles and went inside their suite. Meanwhile Wheein has her hands covering her face. Wishing that the earth of Greece would swallow her up and saved her from the embarrassment.

“Are you ok, baby?” Yongsun asked. She cups the back of Wheein’s head and examine it for any blood. She’s concern Wheein’s head hit the cement. It doesn’t help when Wheein’s covering her face. Worried she carries her wife bridal style and put her on the bed.

“I’m so sorry. Please don’t cry.” Yongsun said. She checked Wheein’s shoulders, arms and legs. No bruises or scratches. “Tell me where it hurt.”

“Babe?” Yongsun pulls Wheein’s hands from her face.

Wheein smiled when she looked at Yongsun’s concerned face. “Come here.” Wheein pulls on Yongsun’s collar and naturally Yongsun goes in for a kiss.

“Ouch!”

Wheein laughs at Yongsun. She just bit on her nose. “That’s what you get for not listening!”

Yongsun rubs her nose and pouts. “What kind of punishment is this?”

“Oh no. That’s not punishment. This is punishment.”

Yongsun watched as Wheein took the bolster, a few pillows and made a boundary in between her side and Wheein’s. Her wife pulls on the cover, switched off her side of table lamp and said goodnight.

Yongsun was a little disappointed but then remembered something the old couple gave her. She reaches into her jeans pocket and took out a little perfume vial. Her pout then turns into a smile.

***********************************

 

 

 

2nd Day of Honeymoon

 

Wheein and Yongsun joined a local tour guide organised by their hotel. They figured it’s easier to follow the guide then figuring out the maps and get lost in the process. They visited a couple of historical places of Athens and bought some souvenirs for their folks at home.

All along the trip Yongsun had been hovering over Wheein like bees to honey. Purposely hugging. Putting her body close to hers and even talking near her face when she could just talk normally. There was no need for whispers or putting her ears near Wheein’s mouth.

Then there was a life sized marble sculpture of a man designed by Leonardo when they visited an art gallery. Yongsun was being weird and starts to flex her biceps. Almost looking like wanting to have a competition with the sculpture.

“I have guns too. Look!” Yongsun said flexing her bicep beside the sculpture. Wheein had to pull Yongsun as people were starting to look at them weirdly.

Again Yongsun flexing her biceps. This time right in front of her face. “Yes. I see it. Now please stop.” Wheein drags Yongsun to another place.

After the tour they had free time. The couple decided to visit the beach. The sand was white and sea was blue. Yongsun wasn’t happy. Don’t get her wrong. She loves it that she’s vacationing with her wife. But this is a honeymoon. Not historical lesson. In fact they should make their own history. Maybe one day she can tell her pup that he/she was conceived in Greece. Yongsun unconsciously smiled. Pup. Can’t believe she’s deeply in love that she’s ready for the responsibility. Yongsun of the past would just disappear or make it disappear. She took out the vial and roll it on the skin of her neck and arms. Even on her shoulders for good measure.

“What are you doing?” Wheein asked from behind. She just got herself two coconuts for her and Yongsun.

Yongsun quickly keep it in her pocket and turns to Wheein. “Nothing, babe.” She said and took one of the coconut. “Mmm…this is really refreshing!”

Wheein gave her a weird look. Yongsun was acting rather weird. But before she could say anything, a man gave her a yellow flower.

“Oppa!” Wheein excitedly greeted.

“Wheein!” The man greeted with equal excitement. He opened his arms and much to Yongsun’s dislike Wheein hugged the man.

“What a surprise seeing you here. What’s my lil Wheenie doing here so far away from home, hmm?” He pats Wheein’s head.

Yongsun tries to maintain her stiff smile when she heard the endearment to Wheein.

Wheein turns and grab a hold of Yongsun’s arms. “I’m with my husband, Yongsun.”

Yongsun immediately introduce herself. “I’m Kim Yongsun. Nice meeting you.” She laid out her hand.

“Oh hi! I’m Ravi.” The person shakes her hand. “I’m Wheein’s childhood oppa.”

The moment Yongsun heard that her grip on Ravi hand got stronger. Ravi wasn’t going to relent and grips equally strong. However, it broke when Wheein break it off when she asked Ravi of his visit in Greece.

“I have some business dealings here. As usual needing to entertain my client. In fact, I’m on my way now to my yacht. Gonna meet them later in the evening.” Ravi explained.

But Wheein’s interest was on something else. “You have a yacht?”

“Yeah.”

“Is it really yours?”

“Technically, it’s company’s yacht.”

“Pfft…and you say its yours.” Yongsun said.

“But it still a yacht! How cool is that?”

Ravi laughed at enthusiastic Wheein. “Do you wanna take a look?”

“Can I?!”

Although the question was directed to Ravi but being the older person he realised that Yongsun’s an alpha protecting the omega. As an alpha himself, he recognises an angry look even if the frown was subtle.

“If Yongsun allows?” Ravi turns to Yongsun.

“Can I please? I never seen a yacht before…I mean I’ve seen it on tv and magazines but never real life. Like just how big it is. Is it like a regular boat? Does it have a bed? A kitchen? Can we please see it. Pretty please.”

When Wheein all innocent and acting like a baby it just pulls Yongsun heart strings. How can she say no to Wheein? Especially when she gave her the little puppy eyes. Yongsun reluctantly gave her nod of approval.

And so Yongsun finds herself seating at the dock. Sipping some white wine. Watching the excited Wheein holding on to the steering wheel and navigate the yacht. Captain of the boat was more than happy assisting Wheein.

Ravi came and sat beside Yongsun. Pouring himself a glass of champagne. “Nice weather, eh?”

“Yeah.” Yongsun replied. She wasn’t much of a small talk kind of person.

“How did you two meet?”

“MooMoo café.”

Ravi nods and takes a sip. “She’s an awesome cook.”

“Yes, she is.”

Sensing that Yongsun’s not in the mood to talk. He puts her glass on the table and said, “Relax, Yongsun-shi. I’m not gonna take Wheein from you.”

Yongsun only bit her lip. Ravi continued, “However, if you break her heart…”

“That’s not gonna happen.” Yongsun glares.

“Really? Your reputation as a player precedes you.”

“It’s all in the past.”

“Good to know.” He paused and waved at Wheein when she calls out to them. “Wheein is like a little sister to me. A precious little sister. And I appreciate the effort you did to make her happy.”

Yongsun scoff. She almost rolled her eyes but controlled her expressions because Wheein kept looking back at them.

“You don’t believe me?”

“That’s what they all say before they ruin people’s lives.”

The retort made Ravi laughed.

“What’s so funny?” A familiar soft voice made Yongsun turns all the way to the left. Right behind Ravi was her cousin, Kim Taeyeon. She made her way to sit beside Ravi.

“U-unnie?”

“Hi Yongsun.” Taeyeon said then immediately waved at Wheein when the woman yelled hi to her.

“What? How? When?” Yongsun was flabbergasted.

“Oh gosh Yongsun. Lower your over protective alpha sensors and actually pay attention to your surroundings. I was waiting for you to say hi to me since the beginning but you’re so closed vision you didn’t notice me at the door of the yacht.” Taeyeon gave Yongsun a disapproving look.

Yongsun refills her glass and sips again. Looking kind of flustered. Ravi laughed again at the reaction and said, “I was telling Yongsun to take care of Wheein and not break her heart.”

“Well, I hope you listen. We all know how much of a player you are.” Taeyeon agreed.

“Urgh please. Give me some slack. Back then, I was young and stupid.”

“You know people do stupid things too even if they’re older.” Taeyeon said. She knows her cousin well. “Marriage is a serious matter. It comes with great responsibility. It’s not a one night stand or a temporary hobby.”

Ravi nods. “Once you made the vow. It’s for life. You can’t cancel the subscription. Heck, it’s a person’s life you’re playing.”

Yongsun had heard enough. She gulps her wine in one shot and meet both of their eyes. “I have never loved anyone more than Wheein. In fact, she’s the only omega I have ever love. She taught me the value of life. That it’s ok to be down sometimes. And it’s not wrong to celebrate no matter how small the winning. She’s my rock. My equal. She’s the other half of me. As cringey as this sounds, she completes me. I….” Yongsun paused for a moment and watched their reactions.

When she’s sure that Ravi and Taeyeon gave full attention she said, “I…love her so much that I asked for your support.” Yongsun said and directed the last part to Taeyeon. “I realised I made mistakes before and grandpapa is testing me. He gave me Equator to manage and Wheein had to fight in a ridiculous tournament. I’m working my hardest now because when we finally have pups, they’re not gonna get the end of the stick from grandpapa. So please unnie, I need you to have my back.”

Ravi and Taeyeon were speechless. They realised Yongsun’s love is as deep and vast as the ocean they’re on now. Taeyeon smiled, “Of course Yongsun. I will support you however I can. But only if…”

“If?” Yongsun frowned.

“If you give me your first born.” Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

“W-What?!” Yongsun gulped and frowned. She finds it unbelievable. Is this another family tradition that she doesn’t know about? How can she give her first born to someone else? Wheein’s going to be devastated. Yongsun was deep in thoughts.

However, Taeyeon’s loud laughter stopped it. “I was only joking, Yongsun. I’m not that crazy to take your pup.”

Yongsun let out a tired sigh. Of which Ravi laughed as well.

“However, I am looking forward to your pup.” Taeyeon said.

“I am trying.”

“But?...” Ravi asked.

“Look what she’s doing now.” Yongsun points at Wheein who still looking excited. “She should drive me instead.”

Ravi and Taeyeon laughed. “You should take charge instead.” Taeyeon said.

Yongsun rolled her eyes. “Talking about taking charge. When will you guys be honest and announce your relationship?”

Ravi chocked on her champagne while Taeyeon suddenly finds interest on her painted nails.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Another chapter uploaded! I hope you like the lovey dovey scene. And also Yongsun would need a lot to prove. We don't want Wheein to be broken now. When she's so happy and all. Or will it be a heart break in the next? Or maybe the honeymoon continues with some hot stuff? Please leave a comment below! It gives me joy and so much motivation. Thank you for the subs and upvotes!