Years Passing By

Diabolic You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years went by since that dreadful day, the Fifth Order stayed for more than half a year teaching them everything they knew to protect themselves but eventually they had to leave as there were rumors of something lurking the streets of London at night. Only four of them stayed behind; Donghae, Leeteuk, Kangin, and Siwon. The little girls often called them “The blue ones” thanks to their first impression. They also learned that the Fifth Order was created to preserve the peace and return the evil to where it belongs, they would often travel from one place to another just to get rid of Demons or other things that reigned the darkness. The Fifth Order told them that sometimes the most usual but cruel things are often more than what met the eye, and taught them how to perceive even the smallest details of an evil presence. 

If we spoke about the blue ones, you will have to know they were young monks that trained themselves to fight the profanities of this world. They took care of training the girls not only spiritually, but also strengthen their minds and bodies. At the age of 19, they had become second parents for them, it was new but they liked it, almost all their lives had been spent training or fighting. The four of them were aware of the pain and sadness that lurked inside their hearts. Some of them like Yoona, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon controlled their emotions more. They were still bright and smiled as much as they could but the other ones were filled with resentment, wanting to destroy every single demon to avenge their parents. You could tell that they were hotheads and that was their fatal flaw because when the time came, it was going to take its toll on them.

Tiffany was kind but her smile wasn’t genuine anymore, those crude images never left her mind and became either bad memories or horrible nightmares every single day. If you saw Sunny and Taeyeon you noticed the resemblance, although Taeyeon most of the time acted like their leader and all of them respected her. She was also the wiser one and her friends often said that it was because of her genes. In fact, Taeyeon’s family had always been part of the Wardens, every generation won a spot thanks to their abilities while other monks often joked about their genes being the ones flowing with the magic. The other girls' parents had recently joined them as an event took place long before their little ones were born linking their lives together.

Since the day they were born, all they knew was the shrine. They were homeschooled and only knew each other, that’s why their friendship was so strong; they were like family. But sometimes when you grow together some feelings grow along.

They could be small but they were quite observant, all of them noticed the way the blue ones would take turns; three of them will stay and one will be gone for half a day. Whenever they asked they just said that they had to keep on praying because it was the only thing keeping them safe. They were still at the age of not being too curious to keep on asking, so they always went back to their own things. 

 

Leeteuk’s eyes wandered around the room, his mind was still processing how after what they had been through they were still going. He still remembers that day, how shattered they were with the endless tears and sobs calling out for their parents. The image of them hugging the floor where their parents once stood in hopes of seeing them again was heartbreaking. Days went by before they could speak again and before they could eat willingly. Whenever he passed by their rooms at night he could hear their silent sobs, the lonely calls. It took a while before they could smile again and it was all thanks to Siwon who kept on making faces and dancing like a monkey in front of them. The monks were fascinated when a small giggle escaped Juhyun’s mouth and the other ones followed suit. That’s when the Fifth Order started to train them. Their mission wasn’t to make them their parents’ successors, they just wanted them to be able to defend themselves, to do what they couldn’t when they took their parents away.  

Over the years, the shrine got expanded. They built a large home which was enough for the girls, Ms. Kim and Ms. Choi. He was aware

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter