When it started

Diabolic You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Girls, get inside the shrine!” Stephan Hwang yelled through the darkness. Tiffany was trembling, her legs almost gave up on her if it weren’t for Tae who was holding her tightly.

Mrs. Choi was shielding their petite bodies with her own, she had to protect their 8 little angels from what was coming their way. The Wardens lined up along the steps, creepy laughs and a nasty stench covered their surroundings. Mrs. Choi heard her daughter crying loudly feeling her tight grip on the hem of her shirt. She was scared, she saw her husband sweating and he only sweats when he's afraid; she knew something wasn’t right. Her head turned fast when she saw Hyolyn approach them with Hyoyeon running towards her mother, she hugged her tightly as soon as she reached her while hiding her face on the crook of her neck.

Hyolyn felt drying up like water sitting in the middle of a dessert. She tried with all her might to calm her daughter down, noticing Yoona and Yuri holding onto her legs, they were afraid; their parents were on the front trying to protect them.

Yoona and Yuri saw through the tears both of their parents watching them with trembling smiles on their faces. The coldness in the air felt almost as if it was snowing, it was amusing to say but the little girls were too afraid to even worry about the nasty smell that came from the woods.

“Hyunnie!” Yelled Mrs. Seo. “Baby, go with them and don’t look back!” She yelled with all her might, she knew that her little girl was terrified, she was only 4 years old but she was as smart as the others. “Choi! Protect my baby!” Her voice now sounded so fragile, tears fell from her eyes without knowing.

“With my whole life, Minha! I will protect all of them, so don’t worry!” Mrs. Choi noticed a relieved smile and tightened. “They’ll be okay.” She whispered carrying the tiny Ju Hyun in her arms. She covered the girl’s face and turned towards Hyolyn, who nodded at her in return.

“Girls let’s go!” The little ones shook their heads; they didn’t want to leave their precious parents there.

“Miyoung, mommy, and daddy love you. Princess, you need to go with them. We’ll join you as soon as we can, okay?” Tiffany was crying.

“Taeyeon, my tiny love, you’re so brave and you know that right? You’re our pride, we know that you’ll protect them all.” Mrs. Kim said in a loud voice making her husband turn to his daughter as well. “Tae, we love you so never forget that. Please, take them away!”

The tiny Tae closed her eyes tightly before taking a hold of Fany’s and Sunny’s hands and began dragging them away. She noticed how much the girls were trying to stop her but she had to do it.

“Sunny, you’ve to go, baby! You need to keep shinning for us. We love you!” That’s all Ms. Lee said before putting her guard up, she began mumbling strange words in almost a whisper. The Kwons took the chance to take a glance and saw her daughters walking away from them, they gave them a meaningful smile before joining the prayers.

Hyolyn looked back a couple of times just to make sure all of them were following her but noticed how Choi was keeping an eye on them as well.

 

As soon as they got inside the shrine, they closed the doors and placed talismans all over them filling the space with prayers while the poor mothers whispered silent words. The little Taeyeon was trying to hug all of the girls with her tiny arms, she had to do as her parents said, she had to protect them.

Outside from the warmth of those walls, the Wardens kept on chanting, praying, with the coldness almost freezing them up but they had to keep going. They were focused on protecting their families, believe me, they were until a sinister breathing was heard. They all stopped at the same time, their bodies were shaking.

Growl.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter