[EP 6] Exploration no. 1(every bit of you)

fickle home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s one of those mornings where both are quietly having breakfast with something Yujin tried to cook. Of course with their signature coffee by the side. Still in their pajamas, Yujin in silky blue and Wonyoung in cottony checkered pink. 

 

“Not gonna lie, this tastes delicious despite how it looks.” Wonyo said while munching the fluffy pancake. “You can open a cafe with this, unnie!” She added which made the other girl burst into laughter. It is something she didn’t expect, especially when all she did was follow some easy peasy instructions. 

 

Wonyoung is always like this. Whatever Yujin does, she sees it as something perfect. Something immeasurable. Something only Yujin can do. And she finds no faults in it. After all, she’s Wonyoung’s Yujin. And what matters is that Wonyoung appreciates everything about the older one. 

 

Yujin watched the younger one munch on the pancakes. It made her heart flutter seeing how Wonyoung smiles, the way her eyes would open when she’s satisfied or how her little squeals are music to the older one’s ears. Staring at her is nothing compared to all the things Yujin does to make Wonyo feel her love and adoration. May it be just cuddling on the sofa while watching movies or even the sudden hugs that occur so much, she can’t help it. 

 

Yujin remembered when Wonyo asked “How would I know if you are happy?” to her in the middle of having dinner together in the dorm. It was the most random one out of the many. And it took several minutes for Yujin to reply. Not knowing what to answer nor comprehend why the younger one asked that. But the words just slipped out of . “When I look at you smiling, Wonyo.” She exclaimed in the calmest voice ever which made the younger one blush. 

 

And she stayed true to that. She made sure that whenever she looks at Wonnie, happiness can be felt, that happiness is present. 

 

Yujin and Wonyoung took things slowly. From being just co-trainees to being friends to being best friends and to being girlfriends. They took time exploring whatever the other one has to offer. Took time understanding different languages. And took time memorizing each other. Because they both believed that the things you want to last shouldn’t be rushed. 

 

And look at them now? Lasting longer than one can imagine. 

 

Yujin raised from her seat, going closer to the one in front of her, whispering something that made the younger one giggle. “You owe me a kiss for being so cute.” She came back down to her seat, started eating again as if nothing happened. While the girl in front of her still looks very shocked and very...very... red. 

 

Both are done eating. Yujin is trying to get as many things done as possible all at the same time. Washing the dishes, tidying up the kitchen and checking the pantry for the grocery list. And Wonyoung vacuuming the whole house and tidying all the little mess along the way before showering. They plan to go grocery shopping today. Their food was gone way too fast and the two wanting to try home-cooking badly needed to get supplies. 

 

It is the first they would appear in public together ever since zozi. Both are expecting the worst and by that, the amount of eyes and cameras that will be looking at them. 

 

After what seems like forever, Wonyoung is finally done getting dolled up. Yujin had been complaining for the last 30 mins. 

 

“Wonnieee you take too long to get dressed up!” Yujin shouted from the living room. 

 

Wonyoung just smiled. “Princesses don’t look good in seconds, Yujin.” Wonyoung shouting back. 

 

“BUT IT’S BEEN 30 MINUTES, BABE.” Yujin said while groining. Even though she complains a lot about Wonyoung taking so much time, nonetheless she always waits for her. And not to mention how pretty her girl looks after (Though Yujin prefers the laid-back Wonyoung look aka the “I just woke up and I have no plans on showering nor fixing myself so don’t judge me too much” look.) 

 

“Okay, baby. I’m done.” Wonyoung replied while twirling to show Yujin her outfit. “And baby, we are twinning today.” The younger one added while throwing the cream-colored light coat to Yujin who’s plopped down on the sofa. 

 

They are actually twinning today. Both in cropped white tees tucked in their high-waist vintage denim pants, along with their signature designer sling bags, and of course, wrapped in light coats. Wonyoung in a brown one and Yujin in a cream one. Both of the girls have their hair in a messy bun, which made them look comfier than usual. With light make-ups on, they totally look like those fashionable college girls who chills on café and take loads of photos (They are, no doubt.) 

 

Wonyoung is driving today and Yujin looks uneasy. Though she trusts the younger one so much, she just doesn’t trust her temper when it comes to driving. Wonnie can get a little disturbed with her surroundings when she’s driving and maybe have a little temper when the other drivers won’t drive while. But oh well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter