[EP 5] of sketches and neighbors

fickle home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bubba, I’ll get going. Stay safe and eat breakfast okay?” Yujin whispered into the sleepy Wonyoung beside her. She’s been wondering whether to wake the younger to say goodbye or just leave her a note. But knowing Wonnie, she doesn’t like being left alone, so Yujin settled for the safest option, and that is waking her love with soft whispers and kisses in the forehead. 

 

Wonyoung turned softly to face the sun waking her up. She shed the sleep away from her body. “Goodmorninggggg~” she uttered in the most adorable morning voice Yujin has ever heard. Wonyoung slowly stood up to lean at the headboard where Yujin is also leaning. She snuggled to the older one, looking for warmth and calmness. And like always, Yujin welcomed her with so much love and light.  

 

As much as they would like to stay like that forever, Yujin still have to attend her morning pottery class. For some reason, Eunbi enrolled the members into random extracurricular classes to keep them busy while waiting for school to start again. The girls found Eunbi’s choices of classes peculiar, but soon after, they started to enjoy it too. Though it’s different from what they are used to, it’s worth the try.  

 

“Love, I’ll leave now, for real. Hehe.” The older 

one said while slowly standing up to fix herself and get her things before leaving their room. Soon enough, Wonyoung followed her action, walking hand in hand out the room. Wonyoung passed the breakfast sandwich she prepared for the older one last night and a bottle of water. “Make sure to eat it and drink your water, alright? Get home early! We have to do something, aight?” The younger one stated while bidding goodbye to her lover who’s now out in the hall. “I will! Love you!” Yujin said while sending air kisses and hugs to Wonyo.  

 

Wonnie closed the door, making sure it is locked. She started walking towards the sofa, plopping down and closing her eyes. She wanted to sleep again, but the weather is too perfect for a good breakfast by the terrace. So before sleep takes over her again, she stood up and made her way to the kitchen. She took out the ingredients needed for her breakfast and started brewing her morning coffee.  

 

The younger one who is now sitting in the bean bagin the terrace, started eating. With every spoonful she took, an appreciation for life is uttered. Wonyoung, who’s now old enough to be called an adult, thankfully never lose her childlike heart. She’s still so thankful of everything, so appreciative and so loving.  

 

Taking her phone out of her jammies’ pocket, she texted Yujin. “Come home early, okay? Drive safely also. I love you.” She sent with a sweet smile.  

 

Wonyoung finished eating. She’s also done washing the dishes. Making the bed and somehow cleaning the house. Now she is off to start baking scones and madelaines.  

 

This is too easy for her. Ever since she baked 

that scone in the video, the members continuously urged her to bake more, which she cannot refuse because it’s more of an order rather than a suggestion. And that’s because they just love eating.  

 

What is expected to be hard and frustrating is 

extremely easy for Wonyo. Her hands worked their way in making the goods. Measuring all the ingredients, combining them, filling all the molds and kneading the dough, it seems like her hands memorized everything. Every measurement is perfect. 

 

Now all Wonyoung has to do is wait for them to finish cooking in the oven so she can cool it down and pack everything accordingly.  

 

So much has been done in such little time. And 

Wonyo is proud of that. Little by little, she’s getting used doing chores on her own (Yujin helps her a lot!). Making everything fit to her liking. It makes her feel responsible and caring.  

 

And while waiting for the newly-taken-out-from-the-oven to cool down, she attended to another hobby she’s been enjoying so much these days. 

 

Sketching. Thanks to Kkura for getting the little 

one hooked with it. It helps get her mind off things. She enjoys it a lot to be honest. Being able to convey whatever words cant with the help of a mere paper and pen is an extraordinary feeling.  

 

Her sketchbook is almost full now. With loads of things happening the past few months all at once, the only shelter Wonyoung received was from her pen and paper. 

 

Wonyoung adores Yujin as much as the older one adores her. And no matter how long they’ve known each other, there is still so much to explore, to know and to find in each other. Wonyoung started sketching how Yujin looked this morning in her casual clothes. In her black biker shorts and oversized printed white tee. Alongside her favorite Louis Vuitton Mini Palm Springs and white Nike Airforce 1 sneakers. With her hair in a messy bun with bangs clipped in. And of course, Wonnie’s favorite out of the whole outfit, her specs (well of course second to Yujin’s existence, smile and eyes!). 

 

She convinced the older one that she looks the 

pretti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter