[EP 3] no matter what 

fickle home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not all days are sunshines and everything nice. Not everything is sweet and perfect. And absolutely not everyone is picture perfect.  

 

Fault lines in life are inevitable. They are marks of what used to be. Pieces of the remains of the past. Reminder of imperfectness and vulnerability.  

 

Idols are not in anyway an exemption to this. Especially when you are exposed to everything at such a tender age.  

 

They both know what the little percentage of the public thinks of them. They know all about the nasty rumors. They know all the bullying. They know everything about it.  

 

Quiet midnights are when the anxiety usually kicks in. Shes been tossing and turning in their bed. Waking Yujin up at some instances. She can’t sleep, mind filled with empty worries, clouded by negative thoughts and unclear possibility of tomorrow. It has always been like this. There will be nights where its impossible to fight them. Impossible to sleep through them. She lets them linger in her mind, even if she doesn’t want them to. This used to be the sole reason the rest of the members would take turn in sleeping with her. They understood how hard it is for Wonyoung. And the least they can do is give solace to the lost young one.  

 

Yujin woke up in the sound of the younger one’s whimpers and sobbing. “Its one of those nights again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter