[EP 4] love song and kisses  

fickle home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days seem so long with just the both of them spending most of their time in the living room binge-watching whatever drama Yujin is currently obsessing and almost finishing every episode in just one sitting. Only getting interrupted once in a while with deliveries of fried chicken and tteokbokki. The younger one is not complaining though. She gets to cuddle her Yujinjin endlessly. May it be sitting beside the older one and leaning in on her or sitting in the older one’s lap only to be pulled into a tight back hug with Yujin’s head in the crook of Wonyoung’s neck, no one minded whatever the other one is doing, really. They both have come to understand each other’s actions in the most beautiful and comforting way.  

 

“What should we do with that?” She said to Yujin while pointing to the wall with her greasy-from-all-the-chicken-they-are-currently-eating fingers. She noticed how blank and dull it looked. “Well, we can put up polaroids and prints from our collection? Whatcha think, babe?” Yujin uttered while finishing the chicken she is eating. Wonyoung answered with a nod and 

hurriedly washed her fingers while yelling at Yujin from the kitchen to clean up while she gets their supplies. “Okay baby!” Yujin shouted which made the younger one smile and dance her way to their room.  

 

Their collection is nothing much. Just a bunch of polaroids from debut up until now, handwritten letters from each other and from the other members. Post-its from packed lunch and train and airplane tickets from all the travels they did the past few years which mostly consists of going back and forth Korea and Japan. A few receipts and some heart made merch from wizones they acquired from all the concerts and fansigns they did. And of course, a bunch of  photo booth strips and film photos. 

 

Wonyoung came back with a Yujin who’s looking out the window, admiring the sun that is about to set. Wonyoung took this chance to hug the older girl from behind. Yujin turned around so she can face the younger one. They bear-hugged one another. It was short and sweet. Yujin planted a soft kiss on the younger one’s forehead before separating their bodies. Wonyoung still smiling from ear to ear with cheeks red as a tomato. The way Yujin pampers the Wonyo with kisses is something the younger one will never get used too.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter