v. my angel girlfriend

Rent-A-Girlfriend

The thing I like about this generation is that everything seems easier. If you want to search something, instead of opening your computer, you can just grab your smartphone and search there.

I was too lazy (and possibly broken) to open my computer and go to the rent a girlfriend website after realizing that I fell asleep and was not able to say my farewells to Nako.

I can only sigh regrettably. I am so mad at myself for falling asleep. For falling asleep and not setting up a damn alarm. My tears pooled once again as I looked at my phone that shows the website of the rent a girlfriend, simply staring at Nako's animated picture before blinking the tears away and clicking another character to be my girlfriend.

Angel Girlfriend. She is one of the girlfriends that I got so curious about. I kept wondering, is she really an angel? Is her voice very similar to one?

But the second I look up from the screen of my phone, I was met by the eyes of my said girlfriend that is now sitting at the edge of the bed, eyes blinking towards me.

Oh my.. the animated version of her did no justice to how good looking her human figure is. I lied down my bed, mouth parted in surprise at the sight of her.

I may be exaggerating but it's like she's glowing.. and it looks as if she hid her angel wings.

Slowly, she crawled over to me while I slowly sat up, freezing in my spot when our skin touched. She wore a small yet fond smile while staring at me as if studying the features of my face. I felt so insecure but her gaze was filled with admiration that I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Wow. You are really pretty." And then I felt my heart beat fast. Her voice.. oh my, her voice was something else. Sweet and soft in my ears. I could listen to her talk all day.

I can only keep staring at her, probably looking like a fool by now as I can see her face slowly scrunching up in confusion before waving her hand infront of my face a little.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Angel." I blurted out before sighing dreamily only to realize my own doings which made me clear my throat immediately. When I saw her cheeks redden though, I felt a sudden rush of confidence in me. "You're an angel. Where did you hide your wings huh?"

"W-what are you.. s-saying, Kkura.." My angel girlfriend looked away from me with her cheeks tinted red, I smiled victoriously to myself upon causing the blush there.

"You're Chaewon right?"

"The one and only."

"My one and only." I cringed at my own punch line but Chaewon seemed to like it as her cheeks were then painted a deeper shade of red that made me release a light laugh and pull her towards my arms, trapping the girl in my embrace.

"You are so.. so beautiful. I could stare at you all day and not get tired." I sighed out once again, tucking Chaewon's hair behind her ear and then pressing a kiss against the tip of her cute nose. She moved in my arms as if trying to find a comfortable position before finally stopping with her face buried on my neck, her breath was tickling me and I am trying not to squirm since she looks like she really is comfortable at our position already.

"At this point, I don't know whether you are telling the truth or bluffing.."

"I'm being honest here! When I saw you there with that cute smile, I really thought God sent one of His angels down here to make me happy. So far, it's working well.." I could feel Chaewon smile which made me smile too. A small yawn escaped pass my lips not long after though, Chaewon seemed to notice it because she looked up to meet my eyes and kiss my cheek.

"Go to sleep, Kkura.." she whispered. I looked back at her and kissed her lips sweetly.

"M'kay.. Good night, Chaewon.."


I have planned a really nice date today with Chaewon. We are going picnic! The weather is perfect today, it wasn't too hot nor was it too cold. It was a windy morning today.

I woke up first, Chaewon is snuggled onto me with her head resting on my chest. She is so adorable. Her lips is pouted out as if a baby with her eyes shut close.

I could feel my heart beating fast because of the mere sight of Chaewon. Damn, I really think i've officially developed a crush on her.

It's okay right? I after all felt the same way towards my past girlfriends.

I carefully slipped away from Chaewon's hold and replaced my spot with a pillow before I began my morning routine. I also prepared some clothes for Chaewon to wear. It's a yellow dress which I believe suits her alot.

After all the clothes preparations, I went to the kitchen to begin cooking for our picnic. Back when I was young, my parents would take me out on a picnic date every Sunday. I thought it'd be nice to do this as well, it wasn't sunday though but the weather is clearly perfect.

I made some sandwiches first, followed by kimbap, onigiri, sliced fruits, egg rolls and even some good 'ol pasta. I was about to pack some drinks for us when I felt slender arms wrap itself around my waist followed by a face pressed on my back.

"Good morning!" I greeted my girlfriend, glancing at her with a beaming grin. She still looked so sleepy, hair abit of a mess and now rubbing her eyes like a kid.

I understand now why she is called the Angel Girlfriend.

"I woke up without you.." She pouts her lips which made me feel so giddy. I leaned and quickly kissed her pout but felt like it wasn't enough so, I dropped a couple more kisses on her lips until I felt her smiling.

"Sorry.. well I had to pack for our date today!"

She looked at me confusedly. "Date?"

"Yes! Date. We're going on a picnic, Chaewon!" I watched her face brighten up when I told her the news about the date making me chuckle.

"We're going on a picnic date?!"

"Yes. Yes, now go get ready? I prepared some clothes for you." I caressed her cheek fondly and landed another kiss on her lips. This time, she circled her arms around my neck to pull me closer making the kiss even longer.

The kiss did last longer and I deepened it more. Nibbling her lip and a few here and there. I have no experience much about kissing and I certainly am not an expert in this stuff but kissing the girlfriends I had for the past few days seem natural. Like.. like I was born for it?

Does this even make sense?

I finally pulled away after a few minutes of biting, , and simply savoring Chaewon's lips on mine. I stared at how red her lips has become now making me release a laugh and her looking at me confusedly.

"You definitely wouldn't need lipstick now." I told her teasingly. She smiled shyly and lightly hit my arm before walking back to my room to change her clothes.

I stood there with a foolish smile on my lips, day dreaming about Chaewon's lips.

This was a disaster.

I said Chaewon is an angel right? Well I guess not all the time.

Definitely not when she is jealous.

The girl who simply asked me for directions left immediately, probably feeling scared at the threats and glare she got from my girlfriend.

"Chaewon, calm down."

"How can I calm down when she was obviously trying to flirt with you!"

"She was not." I sighed and massaged my temples. She stared at me in disbelief, arms crossed over her chest and a brow raised making me gulp. "... I don't know okay?"

"Kkura, she's clearly flirting with you! She's been eyeing you from that part of the bench for minutes and approached you to ask where the hell is the damn restroom as if that big sign right there is not obvious!" I winced when she pointed at the restroom not far from where we were, proving her point. "And really? A simple thank you isn't enough? She had to ask your name? She's totally hitting you."

"Okay.. Okay, I get it but just relax now will you? She's gone now." Her frown is still there and pout but as I keep on rubbing and her arms, it slowly faltered and soon she is simply looking at me softly, clearly different to the Chaewon I have just witnessed few moments ago. I swear, she was so ready to fight the woman.

"Hmp.. I'm sorry.. I just like you alot okay?" Chaewon circled her arms around my waist and so I landed a soft kiss on her cheek and placed both my hands on her side.

"I know, I know.. If I was in your situation i'd probably be like that too. But hey, it's over now. It's you I am with right now so let's just relax and continue our date, shall we?"

Chaewon nodded and we soon sat back down on the mat. She leaned her body against mine while peeling some oranges for the both of us. I was only about to eat the first orange she peeled when she handed me two freshly peeled oranges. I stared at her in awe after.

"Damn.. they weren't lying when they said this is your talent huh?" She simply giggled and fed me the oranges. Chaewon then took the other foods out to feed me once again. Sometimes, I would feed her as well but she mostly took care of me. She even wipes my sweat off and fans me. I am clearly being babied here but guess what? I like it.

An hour had passed and it's already mid-afternoon. I took my polaroid camera out and told Chaewon that we should take pictures together. She agreed and leaned closer to me but when I was about to click the shutter, Chaewon stood up and went somewhere else.

"Chaewon?" I stood up quickly and followed her, camera still in hand. I thought she wanted take a picture in a different scenery but I was wrong. So wrong.

I stood there, few steps away from Chaewon. My lips up in a small, satisfied smile before I took a picture of her.

She left our place because she saw a kid who hurt himself. Based by the scrape on his knee, he must have tripped while running.

I captured the moment when Chaewon was trying to soothe him, cradling him close to comfort him.

Definitely an angel.

"I-it hurts!" The boy cried once more. Chaewon told him more soothing words while cleaning his wound. We are now back on our mat with the boy. Apparently, he lives nearby but he doesn't wanna go home yet too since he might get scolded by her mom for playing too much.

He's definitely like me, scared to get scolded and yet still plays all day and night.

"It'll be fine! Once I put on this superhero plaster, all the pain will be gone in an instant!" Chaewon told the boy before giving him a soft smile.

My heart fluttered at the sight of her going all soft and caring towards kids. I could watch her be like this all day and I'd still enjoy it. One of the things I like the most in a person is their caring side and to see Chaewon like this.. oh, my heart is happy.

"So, what's your name?"

"I'm Minguk.. and i'm already five!"

"Five and yet you still cry like a baby.." I immediately stopped myself from chuckling when Chaewon turned to me with a warning gaze. Brr, so scary.

"Don't mind her, she's just being a weird noona."

The rest of the afternoon is spent with Chaewon focusing solely on Minguk and me getting barely any attention from her. Sometimes, I'd take a few pictures of her using my polaroid as well as my phone.

I'd also tease Minguk just to see Chaewon's cute (and scary) protective side of her.

I carried the basket filled with our stuffs back to the car before following Chaewon as we plan to walk Minguk back home.

"I hope you can just stay longer, Noona! I want to play longer with you!" Minguk whined as soon as we arrived infront of his house. I only chuckled while shaking my head while Chaewon knelt down with a smile plastered against her lips.

My heart rapidly boomed inside my chest upon hearing her next few words. "I hope I can stay longer too.."

His mom went out to get him already so Chaewon and I are on our way back to the car. I held her hand after our hands bumped a couple of times with each other. Our fingers are interlocked tightly which made me give her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Did you enjoy today?" I asked Chaewon as I glance at her. She hummed in response and nodded her head lightly.

"Alot.. more than I have ever enjoyed." I blinked rapidly as I stopped in my tracks. Chaewon turned to me instantly with her eyes filled with confusion. "Is there something wrong?"

I only shook my head and began to take the polaroid camera out, aiming the camera towards her. "Gorgeous."

Her cheeks tainted red that she tried to hide by looking away from me but I already saw it. It made me release a laugh as I found it cute. I tugged onto her cheek before squeezing her into a tight hug. "You're so cute!"

"S-stop it, Kkura.." She tried to swat my hand as her blush deepens making me laugh louder. I loosened my arms after a few minutes of hugging her, simply staring at her before I held her chin to make her look at me.

"Your beauty is ethereal.. how come you don't know that?" My eyes bore into her own orbs, swallowing the lump in my throat slowly.

Soon enough, we are both already leaning in to each other until out lips met. My eyes shut close as I move my hand over her back, pulling her flush close to me as I claim her lips longer and with eagerness. She parted her lips a little which made it easier for me to kiss her.

God.. she really is an angel.

My knees are weakening when she circled her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her as well.

In a matter of seconds, the slow kiss we are having turned into a passionate and eager one with a few nibbles here and there and some light .

I pulled back from her while panting heavily, eyes still closed. I finally opened my lids to look at her, her face completely flushed which made me smile widely.

"Let's go to the car?"

Never.. ever in my life did I think I am going to despise Ice cream. I-it's not that I'm disappointed that Chaewon and I aren't making out in the car! It's just..

"This ice cream tastes like toothpaste." I blurted out and yet I shoved another spoon of ice cream in my mouth. Chaewon, who is only sitting next to me, looks at me with her eyes wide and with an expression like she is not liking what I just told her.

"It does not!"

"Chaewon, it tastes like toothpaste. I feel like I am brushing my teeth right now.. except that I am swallowing it." I grimaced while continuing to eat the ice cream. I can't stop eating it because Chaewon would be really disappointed and I hate having her disappointed.

"Hmp. Then don't eat it." I laughed when she rolled her eyes at me and began to ignore me even if I talk to her. Woah.. she really likes this mint chocolate flavor huh?

"Chaewon."

"Chae."

"Baby."

"What?!" I giggled when she turned to me with her gaze piercing. She's so adorable.

"Ah.. so you like it more when I call you baby. Okay, baby." I smugly said, finally finishing the icecream. I pulled my phone out just to check the time and felt like time stopped instantly when I noticed that I can only spend three hours with Chaewon from now.

I subtly looked at her to see if she noticed but she's too busy eating her ice cream so I placed my phone back inside my pocket and simply took another picture of her.

"Kkura?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you take alot of pictures today?" I wiped my lips clean using the tissue that is provided by the ice cream shop before leaning back on my seat, a small smile on my lips.

"So that I won't be able to forget this memory.." I finally met her eyes and to my surprise, she is sporting the same look I have, a sad one. "So that I won't be able to forget about you.."

A bitter smile curved up on her lips and her next following words made me really confused.

"How do you know if that will last?"

"What do you mean?" But instead of answering me, she simply shook her head and placed a soft peck against my lips.

"Can you take me towards a cliff? The one where we can watch the whole city." Her request caught me off guard but luckily, I know perfectly where to bring her.

I was expecting the drive towards our destination to be silent but boy I was wrong. Chaewon is in charge of the music so she played alot of pop songs. She is sometimes singing along too and I really like it. She even is dancing and the sight of Chaewon being so carefree made me smile widely.

I stopped the car as we finally arrived at the place. It's pretty chilly but we have blankets anyway so it's all good. I helped Chaewon down the car and laced our fingers as we walked near the cliff. She released a small sigh which made me smile.

"Breathtaking huh?"

"Indeed." She simply stood there beside me silently, studying every single thing she can see. "It's so beautiful.."

"You are." I whispered to her. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze, thumb caressing her hand.

We sat onto the hood of my car with the blankets I prepared from earlier draped over our lap. Chaewon's hand is around my hip with her head resting against my shoulder. I simply cradled her close after.

We stayed like that for god knows how long before she released a sigh as if a sigh of realization. "Thank you."

I turned to look at her with slight confusion. "For?"

"For making me happy. Thank you, Kkura. I've been wanting to see the lights but.. I never got the chance to do so." Her eyes are starting to get teary and the sight broke me. I placed a hand over her cheek in an attempt to wipe away the tears that began to fall from her beautiful eyes.

She leaned and and smashed her lips against mine. Her kiss is eager and filled with hunger as if she was craving for it. My heart is hammering inside my chest as I leaned back abit with a hand pressed over the car, the other keeping her close.

She continued to kiss me and despite the cold wind blowing over our figures, she is making my body feel hot. God, I am in heat!

I tried to match her pace, kissing her with so much want. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and I gasped at the intrusion. This is my first time kissing like this!

Chaewon is wild. She my wet muscle and I let out a soft moan from the contact, my grip around Chaewon tightened as I feel my head turning light. This is so intoxicating.

But the kiss is over before I even realized it. I had my eyes tightly closed as I panted heavily, she took my breath away literally.

"That was–"

"I love you, Kkura." I snapped my eyes open when I heard her words but then..

Chaewon is gone.