ii. my giant girlfriend

Rent-A-Girlfriend

"Kkura-ya.." A soft voice whispered against my ear. I groaned in response and buried my face deeper against the pillow, trying to silence the voice.

 

"Kkura-yaaaa~" The voice became louder and a persistent poking against my waist was felt. I removed the pillow off my face and sat up with a deep frown, brows crossed with my eyes still closed.

 

"I'm still so sleepy, what is it?!" I said, voice filled with irritation. I opened my eyes after rubbing it, adjusting to the light and the first thing I noticed is the lady infront of me.

 

"Are you awake now?"

 

"AHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE HUH?! ANSWER ME!" She giggled softly which stunned me for a minute. My eyes scanned her from the top to the bottom, gulping at how long her legs are.

 

"No way.." I muttered to myself after the realization hit me. "No ing way.." I brought my hand up to my mouth to cover it as I stare at the face of the woman. She is now sporting a confused face and let me tell you, she looks so adorable! She is similar to a cute bunny.

 

"W-wonyoung?" She beamed widely and nodded her head cutely before circling her arms around my waist.

 

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Kkura-ya. But it's already eleven in the morning and I am hungry.." Wonyoung pouted her lips which made me release a soft sigh. For an unknown reason, the sight of her pouting made my heart beat so damn fast.

 

Ha.. but who am I even kidding? Of course my heart would beat so fast. It's my first time to have a really pretty stranger lady close to me like this! And not to mention she is adorable too hmm..

 

"I.." I bit down my lips while staring at her, she currently have her cheek against my shoulder and looking at me with those soft puppy eyes that's gonna melt me right on the spot.

 

Damn my gay heart!

 

"What would you like to eat?"

 

 

Juices Mice. Wonyoung is really out here distracting me, oh lawd. She is now backhugging me while I cook her some good tteokbokki. She also asked me to grill some meat for her and thankfully, I have some left.

 

"Wonyoung-ah.. you know that you are distracting me right?"

 

"Huh? But how?"

 

"Ehh.. you're hugging me like that while I cook here. Do you want me to accidentally slice my finger?"

 

"O-ohh.." I could hear the disappointment in her voice and I instantly felt bad. Dammit. Before Wonyoung can even begin to remove her arms off my waist, I already tightened her grip there.

 

"Ahh, on the second thought, I actually like the warmth. J-just keep hugging me." A smile formed on my lips when I felt Wonyoung snuggle closer to me followed by a soft giggle. Jeez.. She's so adorable, is this even legal?

 

I finally finished grilling the meat and the tteokbokki is thankfully also done. I served the dishes and Wonyoung helped me with setting the table up. We both sat down and began to eat.

 

"How long have you been here, Wonyoung-ah?" I asked her while eating the meat she fed me. I can only smile in awe at how happy is eating right now.

 

"Hmm.." She ate another mouthful of meat (and I am convinced it is her favorite) and drinks a small portion of juice. "About 11 and a half hours now."

 

"Ahh.." I suddenly remembered the rules of the page where Wonyoung possibly came from. 24 hours.. so now, I only have 12 and a half hours to spend with Wonyoung.. Aish, if only I woke up sooner!

 

"Won-ah, do you wanna go on a date with me today?"

 

She perked up on her seat and smiled widely at me. She looks really happy and it's contagious. 

 

"Date? Yes! I.. I have never been on a date so this is going to be my first.."

 

"It's alright. It's going to be my first date too.. but don't tell other people that." I placed my finger against my lips and giggled. Wonyoung giggled too before reaching out to hold my hand. Her hand is really soft and it's making me wanna hold it more.

 

I met Wonyoung about 30 minutes ago and here I am, already enjoying being her girlfriend. I hope she feels the same.

 

"So.. since this is our first date! Tell me what date should we do.. like beach date or amusement park date or.. something else.."

 

"I have one in mind.. but I think you might find it childish." I can see the worry in Wonyoung's eyes and so, I brushed my finger against her cheek making her smile slowly.

 

"Ehhh.. This woman infront of you is the childish person you will ever meet!" She chuckled at my words that made me smile, that's right. I only want my girlfriends to feel great.

 

"I want to.. go on a playground. With that bouncy castle, a ball pit, slides.." Wonyoung's cheeks reddened and I can only chuckle at the sight.

 

She's worried that I will find this childish when in fact? I love it alot!

 

"Hmm.. leave that to me~" I winked at her while sporting a big grin.

 

 

"And we are here!" Before I could even say where we are, Wonyoung already rushed inside the bouncy castle after removing her shoes. I giggled at her antics and followed her inside. She is currently jumping happily with her hair bouncing. 

 

"You're cute." I boldly told her which made her blush (and me too, I don't usually flirt with people if this is called flirting but I'm trying okei!)

 

"Last one to climb to the top is a loser!" This time, I moved quickly and began to climb up to the rope ladder, laughing as I beat Wonyoung to it. I reached the top and slid down the slide with a laugh.

 

"Ha! You lose, Won-ah!"

 

Wonyoung came down the slide too while sporting a smirk. "It's fine~ Atleast I won your heart."

 

Her response made my whole face red. Holy . Who would have known that this girlfriend of mine who is totally a babie can be this flirty huh? I seriously need to take notes hmm..

 

I followed Wonyoung to the ballpit and made her look for me there. After a few minutes of having myself buried in the balls, I went up with a gasp only to find Wonyoung staring at me while laughing.

 

"Woah! Why didn't you find me?" I complained, she only stuck her tongue out at me. I pulled Wonyoung down to me which made her laugh (and me too). I pressed a soft kiss against Wonyoung's cheek before staring at her orbs softly.

 

"For a girlfriend, am I doing a good job?"

 

"Not only a good job, Kkura-ya. If I am your boss, I would have promoted you already."

 

"Oh yeah? To what position?"

 

"My wife." I giggled softly at her reply before leaning in to press a light peck on her lips. It happened so fast and it was a spur of the moment but it felt great, it felt right.

 

Wonyoung and I played for a couple more hours inside the ball pit and the bouncy castle. We even played at the play house, pretending to be a married couple who does groceries and stuff. Honestly? It's fun.

 

Other people might find us childish but seeing the smile etched against Wonyoung's lips while we play is enough for me to brush off other's thoughts.

 

We both felt tired and so we decided to get some snacks at the nearby icecream parlour. We are now seated on one of the chair inside the parlour. Wonyoung fed me her mint chocolate icecream and I fed her my classic vanilla one. Hers tastes weirdly good though.

 

Wonyoung rests her head against my shoulder and I just let her. I checked the time and saw that it's already six in the evening. Six hours to go.. why does time have to fly so fast?

 

I held Wonyoung's hand and kissed the back of her hand when I remembered something.

 

"Won-ah. Stay here okay? I will just go get something from the car." I kissed her cheek softly and rushed outside to get the important thing inside my car. A polaroid camera.

 

Since this whole rent a girlfriend thing seems real.. I thought this would be nice to have as a remembrance of my girlfriends.

 

Ha.. when I received this from my mom before, I honestly thought it's a waste but look at me now being thankful.

 

I came back to Wonyoung only to see a guy talking to her. I frowned and walked towards them, placing the camera on the table and glaring at the young man.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"O-oh uhm, I was just scouting this girl to join our agency. She looks like she fits to be an idol or somethi–"

 

"I don't care. Now will you please leave? You are wasting our time."

 

I don't know why but seeing other people specially a man talk to Wonyoung that close bothered me alot.. am I jealous?

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

"Ye– I-i mean no! Ha.. what are you talking about.." I could feel my face heating up again. Pfft, me jealous? The greatest gamer of all time being jealous? Nah.

 

She pulled me down to sit beside her again and looked at the camera I bought. "Is this a..?"

 

"Uhuh. Polaroid Cam. The one with the film.. you know that? I just thought that.. we can take a picture together and keep it as a memory.." I took the camera and position it at her way, trying to take a picture of her. "Since this is our first date. Now, smile~"

 

Wonyoung effortlessly posed and yet slayed it. The photo came out great, I am surely keeping this. We took a couple more pictures but this time together.

 

And while looking at Wonyoung through the lens, I felt my heart beat fast again. It might be too soon for this feeling but I think I am staring to like Wonyoung.. not just as a simple crush.

 

 

Only an hour left. I cooked for Wonyoung for our dinner and now, we are currently cuddling together in my bed. Wonyoung is resting her cheek against my shoulder while I have my arms wrapped around her protectively.

 

Only an hour left and Wonyoung's time as my girlfriend will be done. I sat up and released Wonyoung from my arms, sitting down on my chair infront of my study table. I stared at the polaroids I took with Wonyoung and sighed shakily, a heavy feeling in my heart.

 

I took my pen and began writing on the bottom of the polaroid. "Wonyoung, my first girlfriend."

 

I pasted the picture of Wonyoung against my notebook along with the other pictures we took earlier. I left one though, I was planning on hanging it on my wall along with the pictures of my other girlfriends in the future.

 

"I don't know if we can talk about this but, Won-ah.. what will happen once the 24 hours is done?" I asked her while my gaze is set on the notebook.

 

"You will see.."

 

I turned my eyes towards Wonyoung now and went back to bed with her, pulling her in my arms again and cuddling her. 

 

"Kkura? Did you know that when you kissed me earlier.. that was my first ever kiss?" Wonyoung started out, her finger drawing random stuffs against my tummy. She then looked at me with her eyes filled with affection.

 

"When there is only one minute left. Can you please kiss me with your eyes closed?" I swallowed hard at her request. I have only met Wonyoung for less than a day but it's really making me hard to let her go. This is my first ever relationship and now I have to break up with her.

 

I nodded my head though and agreed. I put an alarm to remind me and then Wonyoung and I talked about alot of things. Mostly me though, I told her stories about myself and other stuffs.

 

I thought and wished that the alarm will not go off but when it did, Wonyoung pressed her lips against mine. The feeling of her warm and soft lips pressed against mine made me close my eyes.

 

I placed both my hands against her cheek and pulled her even closer to me. Our kiss is innocent and soft. We aren't in rush and yet we are also not taking our time.

 

Our lips are simply studying each others. The kiss felt like forever but then I felt Wonyoung pull back and the last thing I heard was a faint 'I love you'.

 

The moment I opened my eyes, there is no more Wonyoung in sight.

 

No more sight of my giant girlfriend. I burst out in tears and walked towards my computer to open it, soft sobs escaping pass my lips as I log into my account at the rent a girlfriend website.

 

24 Hours with Wonyoung is now over. Would you like to extend or choose a new girlfriend?

 

I thought about Wonyoung for a moment before wiping my tears away.

 

Choose a new girlfriend.