i. rent-a-girlfriend

Rent-A-Girlfriend
"Yabai!" I whined when I got killed once again. Dammit! Why does everyone have to be so good at this game! I huffed and removed my headphones to stand up and refill my glass of water.
 
My phone rang and it's my Mom calling. "Kkura-ya!"
 
"Hey, Mom! Why did you call? Did something happen?"
 
"Ahh.. nothing, I just miss my favorite daughter so I decided to call you." I giggled at my mom's words before rolling my eyes.
 
"But mom! I am your only daughter~"
 
"Exactly. Anyway, I also called to remind you to go out from time to time. I know you spend most of your time playing video games, Kkura!"
 
"Ehhh. But you know how much I love video games, mom!"
 
"If you don't go out, I will take your computer." I gasped loudly when my mom threatened me. Although I am already a 26 years old woman, I am still afraid of her. My mom can really do that for sure!
 
"Ehh.. fine fine! Anyways, just call me if you need something else okay, Mom? I love love love you! I'll be visting soon." I chatted for a few more minutes with mom before finally ending the call.
 
I refilled my glass of water and grabbed a few snacks too before walking back to my gaming room. I placed my headphones back on and was about to jump into another match when I noticed a new tab opened. 
 
It has a really pretty background color. I think pink or something that can be associated as aesthetic. It's catchy too but what really caught my attention is the bolded golden letters printed onto it.
 
"Renteu Girlfriendeu?" I muttered out with my brows creased while staring at it. And without even noticing, I already clicked onto the sign up.
 
There is a two weeks trial which is free and so, I clicked it. I filled out the form and my brows creased a little. I don't think this is a scam though since it doesn't even require money and credit cards . Which is cool! It is the customer's choice though to leave a tip.
 
After filling the form out, the page changed and a bold golden letters spelling out 'Rules' was placed in the middle. I clicked it and I was redirected to the rules page.
 
Rule 1. Do not be attached to the girlfriends for they will only be yours for 24 hours.
 
Rule 2. If you wish to extend, you have to pay.
 
Rule 3. Do not disrespect/abuse/physically harm the girlfriends.
 
Rule 4. Physical Affections like Kissing, Hugging, and Holding Hands are allowed. Affections more than that must have a permission from the girlfriends.
 
Rule 5. You cannot request for another girlfriend while you still have a current girlfriend.
 
Rule 6. After 24 hours have passed with your current girlfriend, you will have a choice whether to extend, choose a new one, or delete memories.
 
Rule 7. Extends can only happen in the two weeks trial.
 
Rule 8. After the trial is over, your memories about the girlfriends will all be deleted.
 
Failure to follow any of the rules will result to a consequence. Please do enjoy!
 
Would you like to choose a girlfriend?
 
I am now redirected to a new page and holy ! There are atleast 11 Girlfriends here! They are all so cute and the pictures are animated.
 
I wonder if this is a game. Since there are atleast 11 girlfriends here and I only have two weeks.. why not try them all? I smiled widely as I check the profiles of each girlfriends.
 
1. The Cook Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Eunbi
Expertise: Cooking, Crafting
Description: Eunbi will cook anything you want. She can sew, knit, and clean. Eunbi can take care of you well.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
2. The Clingy Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Hyewon
Expertise: Gaming, Eating
Description: Hyewon is good at games. She can play along with you in any games you want. Hyewon loves to eat.. foods. Hyewon also loves affection.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
3. The Funny Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Yena
Expertise: Entertaining
Description: Yena is good at entertaining specially when you are sad. She resembles a duck because of her lips.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
4. The Dancer Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Chaeyeon
Expertise: Dancing, Cooking
Description: Chaeyeon loves to dance and she can teach you how to if you want. She also can cook very well.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
5. The Angel Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Chaewon
Expertise: Singing, Peeling
Description: Chaewon has a really good voice similar to an angel and she really is pretty. She is also good at peeling fruits specially tangerines.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
6. The Clumsy Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Minju
Expertise: Being Funny
Description: Minju is pretty but clumsy. She can make you laugh without even trying to.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
7. The Small Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Nako
Expertise: Dancing, Aegyo
Description: Although small, Nako is good at dancing and can even do aegyo that can cheer your day up.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
8. The Cute Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Hitomi
Expertise: Being Cute
Description: Hitomi's cheeks will be enough to satisfy you for life. And she is naturally cute without trying to be one.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
9. The Singer Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Yuri
Expertise: Singing
Description: Yuri's voice will surely make the heaven sing. She can sing you to sleep and you will have the best sleep of all time for sure.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
10. The Attractive Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Yujin
Expertise: Being Pretty
Description: Yujin is one of the most requested girlfriend. Her face alone can melt your heart.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
11. The Giant Girlfriend
        Information
Name: Wonyoung
Expertise: English, Winking
Description: One wink from Wonyoung can make your heart flutter. She is very tall and loves to hug too.
 
Choose as girlfriend.
 
After analyzing each of the girlfriends information, I slumped back to my gaming chair and sighed. It's hard to choose..
 
I bit down my lips and finally clicked one. After that I checked the time and gasped when I saw that it is already 12 am. Holy ! I should sleep. I turned my computer off and went back to bed, a smile etched onto my lips.
 
Rent a girlfriend? Ha.. As if that's true.