Chapter 3

The storm inside my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Bin, can we talk?"

I blinked, then turned my head. I was laying on the grass near our dorm. The sun was warm. I liked those kind of days.

I smiled instantly. Dongmin's face was even better on days like today.

"Hi hyung! Of course. Please lay down with me."

He did, putting his arms under his head. I looked at him with envy. He looked so gorgeous, it's unfair.

After a moment, and since he was keeping quiet, I talked.

"What did you want to talk about?"

I heard him sighed.

"How's your love life?"

I lost my smile right away. I looked at the sky without saying a word.

My love life? It was inexistant. I was in love with someone who was already in love. I had no luck, really.

"Not too good, to be honest." I finally answered.
"Hm hm..." I saw him nodded next to me.
"And uh... How yours?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to know the answers.
"It's fine. Sanha's a good guy. I'm lucky, really."

I nodded, even if my heart hurt.

"You sure are." I added.
"Bin, you are in love, right?"

I blushed. . Did he know?

"Eh... M-maybe?"
"It's fine. Don't worry. We noticed, Sanha and I."

My eyes became bigger. .

"You did?"
"Yeah! It's the reason why we left you the other day at the restaurant."

I blinked. So he dumped me at the restaurant because they knew I liked him?

"I thought something would have happened... But it seems like it became worse?"

I sighed, then sat down.

"Look, I'm sorry. I-I dont control those feelings, okay? I'm trying my best to forget them but-"
"Forget them? Bin! What are you talking about? You need to take the lead and say it out loud. For the love of god."

Dongmin sat next to me, looking somehow angry.

I was so ing lost. So, Sanha and Dongmin knew I was in love with Dongmin. And Dongmin just told me I should say I loved him? What the heck.

"It doesn't make sense." I mumbled.
"Why not? Can't you see how he's looking at you? Ain't that obvious?"

My eyes grew bigger.

"He". Dongmin can't talk about himself like this. Meaning Dongmin think I like someone else.

Well that was a dangerous conversation.

"He?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.
"Minhyuk, who else? You guys are a perfect match, but neither of you want to confess first."

My heart stopped.
Minhyuk.
Minhyuk liked me?

Suddenly, few things became obvious. How he was always blushing around me. How he wanted to tag along with me all the time. How he seemed affected by my compliments. How gorgeous he was. How I disliked seeing him writing to Jiyong. Smiling. Laughing.

I frowned.

"Hyung... I think he's already in love with someone else."

Dongmin closed his eyes.

"Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter