Chapter 2

The storm inside my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Woahhh. That's sick!" I mumbled.
"Did you see that? Oh my god." I shouted.

The first group we saw was a-ma-zing! Honestly, I couldn't compare my skills to them.

Minhyuk seemed to enjoy it too, but he's less vocal than usually. It bothered me a bit. I kept quiet about it until a break between the second and the third group. I couldn't see him like that.

"What's wrong?" I asked while looking at him. People around us were walking right and left to other places.

Minhyuk frowned, but stayed quiet.

"N-Nothing."
"Aren't you enjoying the performance? I thought you liked this as much as me."
"Of course I like to see B-Boy."
"Then what is it? It's written in your face that something bothers you."

His eyes looked away a moment.

"I'm in love." He finally said, as it there was nothing special about it.

I blinked, then smiled proudly.

"Are you? Ain't that an amazing feeling? Who is it? Is it reciprocal?"

He blinked, then frowned again.

"I don't know. I'm not able to understand if it's friendship or more."

I smiled sadly. I understood perfectly. I had the same thoughts about Dongmin for as long as I can remember.

"Well, I hope that it's reciprocal. You are an amazing guy. Probably the best boyfriend someone can have. Have you thought about confessing?"

Again, Minhyuk blushed a bit. He said no with his head.

"Are you planning on staying single forever? Nothing happens without a fight. You should tell her."

Before Minhyuk could say anything, I added quickly "Or him... you know, whatever it is."

Minhyuk closed his eyes, then sighed.

"I think I already know the answer. And it's him."

I nodded. As Minhyuk looked gloomy, I took his hand gently.

"Hey, let me help you forget about him, alright?"

Minhyuk's hand was sweaty, but I didn't say anything. He was probably stressed because of our conversation.

He intertwined his fingers in mine, I smiled at him gently. His ears were a flashing red.

"Let's not think about him tonight. Let's just appreciate out friendship." I said while looking at Minhyuk's eyes.

I'm not sure if I said that sentence for him or for me, to be honest. I also needed to forget about Dongmin. Even if it means I'll get hurt in the process.

Minhyuk frowned and he looked even more lost.

"Let's just have fun, okay?" I finally added.

I made sure of it all ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter